Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I showed up 1 hour before open and was number 8 of 75...all I gotta say is their was way to many serious people there...

Originally Posted by dre209

fnl reloaded last night at around 11p west coast time i got a sz 13 at 11:05 .. this is my last pair , this shoe thing is started not to be fun for me anymore to much drama ..... .peace

^ gl w/ that i think theres a 60% chance it gets cancelled.. i'm tryin to figure out if before the reload how many people actually got through before itcrashed, cuz i'm thinkin maybe the load was so hard it crashed it and alota orders didnt go through, so it reloaded afterwards. Then the orders should begood

Originally Posted by savan310

Thank God had my 10.5 reserved and bought already and my in Philly called me and told me he bought the pack as well and we are splitting them and he WANTS the XII's, so I get 2 XI's and I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get through and get my Eminem 2's!!! Great week!!!!

Dam!!! u got them IIs. how much were they and how many did they have?

first store i went to (footaction) the guy first in line (i was third) got my size (10) so i got a 9.5 just for trade potential or to sell to get my size sothat i was not without another pack (i copped my first pack last friday for retail but it is wrapped for me and under the tree now) so i decided to hit upanother store i knew opened up later and waited 1.5 hours and got my size. now i got 2 x sz 10 and 1 x size 9.5. and im going to be looking to trade up for a10 later but it was not hard to cop, no fights, and everyone i met was cool sneakerheads. overall this morning made up for last nights internet meltdown andgetting hung up on by eastbay.

My friend at footlocker reserved a size 10 for me yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to the mall at 6:00am to pick it up, everything was sold out...easy copp for me.

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by dre209

fnl reloaded last night at around 11p west coast time i got a sz 13 at 11:05 .. this is my last pair , this shoe thing is started not to be fun for me anymore to much drama ..... .peace

^ gl w/ that i think theres a 60% chance it gets cancelled.. i'm tryin to figure out if before the reload how many people actually got through before it crashed, cuz i'm thinkin maybe the load was so hard it crashed it and alota orders didnt go through, so it reloaded afterwards. Then the orders should be good
with the websites and stuff now these days.. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE until it shipped!
NDC just called to verify the order.. Keep your phones on fellas!

so whats up with nike i called and they said they were havin technical difficulties and they said they havnt been put up yet and to keep checkin throughout theday and fnl said that theres a chance of a re-up but there is no exact time when so far

Originally Posted by kevineg6

it was a very easy cop at 34th Footaction in NYC, the line was about 60 people just before the store open, but they have 400 sets yes 400, and the worker said don't worry everyone will get what they want. Copped 2 sets and went home. Easy and smooth.

That's good to hear. I feel bad for the people waitin in the cold snow in NY tho. I called 2 spots by me out in LI that usually sell all jordans forretail. One spot didn't get em; other spot wanted 425. Then I called my beast spot that always being marking up the price and they wanted 450. Last nightI was able to add a sz 9 on FNL to my cart but I didn't chek em out cuz i didn't want em. Be safe out there people and stay warm.

i remember earlier this week people were talking like there was gonna be a lot of these available and that people didnt have to camp.... now people arefighting and kinda sour that their shoes arent at the store even tho they were the 1st in line.

tired.gif

It was crazy down here in SC. I got to my spot at 6 and 30 people was outside the mall. Cops came and kicked out a few people because they loud and what not.Stores didnt open till 7:30, it was like Wal-Mart pt.2. People ran over the guard, jumping up the escalators, and alot of running. They handed out a card withsizes for inventory and after me and my sis, cats didnt get their sizes. Then all the crying and hating started. Thank god the cops was out here to controleverything.
Overall, the quality is very good on each pair. The XI's fit true to size and the patent isnt a problem also, the XII's are just too clean.

Originally Posted by savan310

Thank God had my 10.5 reserved and bought already and my in Philly called me and told me he bought the pack as well and we are splitting them and he WANTS the XII's, so I get 2 XI's and I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get through and get my Eminem 2's!!! Great week!!!!

i got the exact same things except that im not splitting the pack with anyone and i cant wait for the 2s to come!!

Tried ordering my size 14 from Eastbay last night. Got all the way to the screen where I put in my credit card information, pushed next and the screen waswhite for the next hour so I kept refreshing it. Ultimately at 1am, it went to the Eastbay page and told me my item had been automatically removed from mycart. This morning, I woke up around 9, called some places, walked into Champs sports around 10am, copped my size 14 and left. It was quite relieving afterwhat I went through last night. The shoes are nice.

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

i remember earlier this week people were talking like there was gonna be a lot of these available and that people didnt have to camp.... now people are fighting and kinda sour that their shoes arent at the store even tho they were the 1st in line.

tired.gif
I think there was actually a lot of pairs availabe, but there was just a lot more people buying this one

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

i remember earlier this week people were talking like there was gonna be a lot of these available and that people didnt have to camp.... now people are fighting and kinda sour that their shoes arent at the store even tho they were the 1st in line.

tired.gif
ya everybody talkin bout they was finna be an easy cop

but it really depends on where u live. dude on here talkin bout 400 pairs in 1 store by him but down here most storres only got 1 in each size. It sucks howunbalanced it is. I waas campin for 2 hours and got the last pair which is a half size bigger than i usually wear and actually fits perfectly. then otherpeople can walk into there store at noon and cop with no line. weird how the world (or should i say JB works) lol

got there at 7 30 to drive around town and still settle for a 8.5 while lookin 4 a sz 9.......... when the guy says he can do 450 for the sz 9 because its forhis son....he the manager i didnt even care i jus left it alone it wasnt that serious over a half size but ppl lie wayy to much over some shoes......this wasthe hardest cop of ma life

Let me just say portland was a struggle this morning. About 60 people trying to get 36 pairs at finishline. All the other stores presold. People weregetting kinda nuts. But i got my pair. Decided to hit up niketown. People had been camping out since friday at 9 for these things. I got a wristband, but wasnumber 30. They only had 22 packs so i rolled home. They look great tho

!!! At all these happy stories!
All my stores had like 15 pairs in TOTAL!

Non the less. congrats to you guys

Wasn't able to grab as many packs as I wanted (3) my footaction limited 1 to a customer.
smh.gif
I'm a bit heated, at least I got 1 pair

Very dumb of me to think i could stroll in to serramonte mall (bay area) at opening with no wristband haha. As others have said, the hype turned out to be veryreal. Thank god that serramonte got a crap load of packs, as i managed to get a pair
happy.gif

Congrats on everyone who was able to cop their packs...my local Footaction got 200+ packs, but it was still a struggle...first time camping out in like 4years, pretty good experience I guess...came up on 2 packs...size 10 & 10.5
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom