Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
pretty much what the other guys said. u buy it to resell it. not to be a damn reseller though, u resell it for the resell price and u use the resell money to buy a pair in your size for resell price. Get it?
i understand the method of by one and sell one. and i also understand the buying a half size smaller or bigger or a full size...but what i dont understand why buy a Size 12 when you wear a Size 9? and what are the chances you find someone who bought a size 9 because they couldnt find there Size 12?

but i see it too.........my friend who is a sz 13........by coppin in my sz 10......so he can resell to get his sz 13........and hes been doing it for aminute.......sometimes he takes a little longer by trading up slowly.......like the 10 for an 11.......then 11 for 12........

^^^At what time you got your order through? Because I managed to get my order in at 1:30 est and knowing FNL I'm pretty sure mine will get cancelled.

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
pretty much what the other guys said. u buy it to resell it. not to be a damn reseller though, u resell it for the resell price and u use the resell money to buy a pair in your size for resell price. Get it?
i understand the method of by one and sell one. and i also understand the buying a half size smaller or bigger or a full size...but what i dont understand why buy a Size 12 when you wear a Size 9? and what are the chances you find someone who bought a size 9 because they couldnt find there Size 12?
eyes.gif

there are bigger fish to fry in this game right now than ppl who are tryna cop 1 pack in their size.

there was mad people that showed up to buy the packs as early as 5am but the mall where i went to has so many packs that i literally didn't have tostand in line two get my two 10.5
pimp.gif

ade363f9332fa30970d7c584539ddf8b39d99657.pjpg

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I commend Brand Jordan in doing such a overall good job on this pack , I loved the year of the 23,,
it was packed with heat ,expensive as all hell
but a great year for J's ..
We got the--
shadow 10's,"he got game" 13's, bred 4's, taxis, bred 11's,carmines ,,hare 7's, bugs bunny 8's,space jam 9's, bred 16's, blk/sil. 17's,
black cement 3's, the 5's,,, <---All them J's were no doubt heat ....

I agree. JB did us right for the most part this year. and i finnally got a pair of Taxis, so i'm happy.

ill clear it up for you real quick. most of the people trying to buy jordans dont make enough money to afford a multipack at $350 a pop. theremaining two options are missing meals to make credit card payments at a later date, or wasting their time in lines to cash in on artificially generated hypein the re-sell market to pay for their pairs. if you have to put f'ing shoes on a credit card, you never could afford them in the first place.

Originally Posted by radrztj85

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by radrztj85

I got the cancellation email from Nike but i just checked my order status and it said pending delivery...hhmmm

from the early release?

yep
I never recived that cancelation email and statu is pending delivery so maybe ????
anybody have the same thing???

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I commend Brand Jordan in doing such a overall good job on this pack , I loved the year of the 23,,
it was packed with heat ,expensive as all hell
but a great year for J's ..
We got the--
shadow 10's,"he got game" 13's, bred 4's, taxis, bred 11's,carmines ,,hare 7's, bugs bunny 8's,space jam 9's, bred 16's, blk/sil. 17's,
black cement 3's, the 5's,,, <---All them J's were no doubt heat ....

I agree. JB did us right for the most part this year. and i finnally got a pair of Taxis, so i'm happy.
i Agree, although alot of people complain about the quality of the releases, imagine how many people would be complaining about not gettingretro's AT ALL. i am very grateful for the releases JB had this year becuase without these packs, many of us would probaly never see these retro's inthese CW's again...

I wonder how many members got banned/ suspended?
I bet half of the new members are really old members using a new sn to get their sell on
laugh.gif

edit-
Someone is gonna get a free pack from NDC

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE PRICES WILL DROP?? OR WILL THEY INCREASE??
Prices of what? if your referring to the 11/12 pack, you can believe the prices will only go up with the hype being so big and so many people notgetting packs, resellers will win this battle...peace

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE PRICES WILL DROP?? OR WILL THEY INCREASE??
Prices of what? if your referring to the 11/12 pack, you can believe the prices will only go up with the hype being so big and so many people not getting packs, resellers will win this battle...peace
no. as with everything else, re-sell prices will never be higher than they are right now. theyre feasting on the hype and panic from thisweekend. after that calms down, and those who really wanted the pack get sorted out, the values will go back down for a long time. it will be years beforeany of these packs will generate any real collectors value.

I copped my 9.5 pack but I just can't keep them. I have OG breds and the comparison is just embarassing. The CDP XI mesh is so stiff and the "patentleather" looks like the same patent leather they put on fakes. The XII however are awesome.

I copped my 9.5 pack but I just can't keep them. I have OG breds and the comparison is just embarassing. The CDP XI mesh is so stiff and the "patentleather" looks like the same patent leather they put on fakes. The XII however are awesome.

Just Had my peeps cop my pack in Chicago. Its still a lot of pack in THA GO.

Foot Locker
71st n Jeffery

City Sports
87th State st.

my order went through on eastbay! will be here in 2-3 via ups express
pimp.gif

heres my story:
I was planning on lining up for these kicks with my friends but had food poisoning in the last minute and was in no condition to line up for anything in theCalifornia winter. I decided to try my luck with beastbay or finishline. I was on my laptop around 8:45 refreshing like everyone else when they beastbayactually let us add it on our carts like 2 minutes early. After that, every page I went to kept crashing until I went to the submit order page. I actuallyaccidentally clicked on it twice because I wanted them so bad so I accidentally ordered two pairs. I called eastbay and told them to cancel one order just sosomeone else with my size can get their shoes. Now I can't wait for my heat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom