Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

DO YOU GUYS THINK THE PRICES WILL DROP?? OR WILL THEY INCREASE??
Prices of what? if your referring to the 11/12 pack, you can believe the prices will only go up with the hype being so big and so many people not getting packs, resellers will win this battle...peace
no. as with everything else, re-sell prices will never be higher than they are right now. theyre feasting on the hype and panic from this weekend. after that calms down, and those who really wanted the pack get sorted out, the values will go back down for a long time. it will be years before any of these packs will generate any real collectors value.

Exactly. Same thing happened with the VI/XVII pack. At first the VI alone was driving prices for the pack on Ebay close to $500 but now after the hype has dieddown you can definitely find several CDP's for lower than they originally resold for after release date.

I just mainly want this pack for the XII's which I did cop for a very reasonable price. But I still plan on copping a full pack just to have 2 pairs ofXII's. Now all I need to do is be patient and I'll get my pack for a good price. I recommend that to anyone on the outside looking in.
wink.gif

the xi's are trash compared to the 01 retroes..complete trash!!!! shame on you jordan brand for taking advantage of loyal customers with these knockoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^nah i don't think so, there could be a lil more padding on the inside (where the canvas part is).

but honestly im actually impressed with the quality on both, i wasn't expecting them to be that nice.

ps. still looking to ttrade a size 8 for a size 9...any takers?

Originally Posted by everone303

are they that horrible i haven't got mine yet?
I don't know much about Jordans prior to 02/03 but I like my pair. I like the fit (I have wide feet too). Um I wouldn't call them stiff.Quality looks and feels good to me.

Honestly I don't even know what dudes be talking about when they say quality issues. Can someone help with that?

Dam the materials just feel so cheap. The tongue on my playoff 12's are way more fluffier than these taxis. The front of the taxis are smooth leather andthe back is tumbled. The inside was more comfortable also.

The only thing on the XI's is the inside of the shoe also. My older retroes just seem more comfortable........more cushion.

IDK just some things I noticed off the bat. I guess im good with having them though.

Keep your eyes open on FNL and Eastbay, Usually Monday after release some orders get canceled, bad CC's or declined CC's, so you will see a few poppingout.

Cant wait to get mine, thanks to a certain NT member for the hookup

Also

"UC BEARCATS 9-2"

Completely irrelevant to this topic, but RKO, i was wondering if you were watching the game last night and they blacked it out in the final 40 seconds with atie game for Bluejackets Live, I was livid, what a joke Bluejackets live??? who cares...

This is from sneakernews.com:

Both Eastbay and Finishline crashed a lot during the release and they sold out fast but due to the nonstop crashing, it took several hours to sell out. WhenNikestore dropped them around 5am est, they sold out with in 10 minutes. Because many brought multiple pairs through multiple orders many will be cancled sodon't be surprised these will restock on Monday. Keep your eyes out for an update on Sneaker News.

Those who really wanted that missed out will have a chance when websites like eastbay and NDC restock tomorrow. A great deal of individuals who lurk and buy upall the packs will hopefully be at work. I will be off and sitting at home hitting refresh all day just so I can cop one size 13 and ill be done! Getting mypopcorn ready! Lol

THE XI'S R NOT THAT BAD THR BETTER THAN WAT I EXPECTED TO BE.............................THE XII'S R TIGHT.................

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Those who really wanted that missed out will have a chance when websites like eastbay and NDC restock tomorrow. A great deal of individuals who lurk and buy up all the packs will hopefully be at work. I will be off and sitting at home hitting refresh all day just so I can cop one size 13 and ill be done! Getting my popcorn ready! Lol
just to be clear Eastbay updates their website every weekday at 1pm est, ifyou call today they already have canceled pairs in the system to order, my friend bought 2 pairs last night after midnight EST. I'm not saying more pairscan't get canceled from now until tomorrow morning but I would calling right now if you guys missed out.

Finishline should have a small restock, mainly due to employee's holding pairs and there still in the system plus it is possible some stores didn'tsell completely out.

GOOD LUCK!

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Cant wait to get mine, thanks to a certain NT member for the hookup

Also

"UC BEARCATS 9-2"

Completely irrelevant to this topic, but RKO, i was wondering if you were watching the game last night and they blacked it out in the final 40 seconds with a tie game for Bluejackets Live, I was livid, what a joke Bluejackets live??? who cares...
I almost started yelling at the TV with anger
laugh.gif
. And it wasthe freakin PRE GAME. PRE GAME. What we talking about man? Pre Game. College hoop going on and its a tie game and they black it out.
indifferent.gif
@ FSO.

You just brought back my anger from last night
laugh.gif
. I almost pulled a PaulMooney. You from here?
This is from sneakernews.com:

Both Eastbay and Finishline crashed a lot during the release and they sold out fast but due to the nonstop crashing, it took several hours to sell out. When Nikestore dropped them around 5am est, they sold out with in 10 minutes. Because many brought multiple pairs through multiple orders many will be cancled so don't be surprised these will restock on Monday. Keep your eyes out for an update on Sneaker News.
Good. They should block IPs from doing multiple orders.

Did half the packs end up on ebay? These things are like a virus when I do a search, there everywhere. Resellers
smh.gif

I hope NDC fulfills my order.. The status says "Pending Delivery".. I never receieved a confirmation phone call but I did get a confirmation emailminutes after I ordered at 1:15 am fri night. I know I was one of the first to order when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom