Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I can't knock the hustle of resellers, but I want these shoes because I love both pairs. I had to work Saturday morning so I couldn't stay up until 4amto buy em on Nike.com, nor could i hit up a mall. I see pictures of dudes with all these pairs of shoes that they don't need, want, or can wear. All theysee are dollar signs. It's unfortunate that people who really want these shoes now have to pay $400 and up for them.

I'll be damned if I play that game. I'll wait to get mine at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by SwagBag

eek.gif
gil23 wrote:

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

you just might now have enough to upgrade to a flatscreen fam
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOWWWWW............GOT EM

You would think all that money and ol boy gotta 2001 walmart special
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Did resellers get ghost after all that bashing
nerd.gif
orare they trying to figure out what to do with that money
roll.gif
(maybe get anew carpet a 50" HDTV or maybe even a new couch
laugh.gif
)Im justwondering. Iits true, why not help out some of those NTERs that werent able to get their packs, Im not saying to give it to them at retail, just make your fewbucks and feel good about yourself. But noooooo you all have to be greedy, not only that but you all have the nerve to rub in their faces(look at me at gotall this packs and your fu**ed) thats somef***ed up S**It
tired.gif

JUst my $.02

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by co diesel

going to storage, these won't be seeing light for a longgg time
wink.gif

laugh.gif
this dude saran wrapped the whole thing.......crazy
OD. These are not grail status and don't need to be mummified.

LMAO

i did it because i wanted the box to stay in nice condition too. with all the boxes in my storage they always get messed up. ill ask for you permission nexttime

roll.gif
versache530 wrote:

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by SwagBag

eek.gif
gil23 wrote:

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

you just might now have enough to upgrade to a flatscreen fam
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOWWWWW............GOT EM

You would think all that money and ol boy gotta 2001 walmart special
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. SWOOSH!

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by co diesel

going to storage, these won't be seeing light for a longgg time
wink.gif

laugh.gif
this dude saran wrapped the whole thing.......crazy
OD. These are not grail status and don't need to be mummified.

lol... he owns them let him do whatever he wants. some of us would love to have a pair that we can saran wrap but were not able to wrap them. i like what he did. if they going storage why not keep them fresh

saran wrapped is not the best way to keep them stored. They need to breathe

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I tried to tell people to cop these early...prices are only going to rise.

Some people here say prices will drop.. don't understand the logic... need some clarification
Prices always peak right after the release because of the people that wanted the pack, but had sold out so everyone wants it and it ends up makingprices higher, but once there is less demand like next year the resellers will have to let go for less to sell them at all, still will be above reatil by a lotfor this pack, but not up what it's at now.

I never did get on here and leave my little pickup story.

I had my pair held for me at FA at the mall. They had fewer than 10 packs for the public. The FL got them (though they had not received any of the otherpacks), but the word was they got very few and the workers and their buddies were buying all of them. The only other spot that got them opened at 9. A buddy ofmine wanted the pack but had to referee a bunch of youth basketball games all day Saturday, starting at 8 a.m., so I told him I'd go camp for him ifhe'd hang out until he had to go ref. I get a kick out of camping (I know that is dumb, but I think it's fun) and figured I'd help a buddy out.

I went up and got his spot for him at 10: 30 p.m. and just sat in my truck for a while until the next person showed at around 11:30. The spot received 5 packs(10 1/2, 11 1/2, 12, 13, 14) and put the sizes on a sign on the door. Since we weren't trying to get the same size, the second guy and I just sat in ourvehicles for a little while. My buddy came at midnight with bags full of drinks and snacks. A little later, the second guy's friend came for the 13. Westood out there all night talking, telling stories, and breaking people's hearts when they came to get in line and found out one of us was getting the sizethey wanted.

Eventually, some scrub showed up and wanted to get the 13, found out it was spoken for, decided to get the 14, and stood for over 3 hours in the 30 degreeweather with a t-shirt on. Another guy showed up for the 11 1/2 and all were spoken for. My buddy took off at 7 to get ready to ref and I grabbed his pack forhim when the store opened. After that, I went to get mine at the mall. All the packs were gone except for a 9. As I was standing there talking to my connect, alady walked in and asked about the pack in a size 12 (my size).

My connect told her they were all sold at 4:30 that morning and then pointed at me and said, "Maybe he'll sell you his." She got kind of madbecause she was there at a little after 9 (the mall opens at 10) and told him she thought it was unfair that he opened the store so early to sell them. He toldher that people had lined up at midnight to get them and that she would have been way back in the line if he opened at 10 and she still would not have beenable to buy them. So then she turned to me and said, "How did you just get them?" I told her they had been purchased when the store opened (true) andI just came to pick them up (also true).

That really got her going. She goes, "Oh. That's cheating. I see how you guys are. What about the other people that want them?" I told her if shereally wanted them she would have made arrangements like me or camped all night at the other spot. Then, for fun, I told her I had another one in my truck.Before I could even tell her it wasn't mine, she got really heated and said, "That's stupid. One of those packs is just going to sit on a shelfand my son isn't going to get what he wants for x-mas." Being the gentleman that I am, I told her about UTA and PYS, though I warned her that theymight be sold out and that they would be over retail if they were available. That seemed to calm her a bit. She sulked out of the store and my connect and Ihad a good laugh. After that, it was back home and a nap on the couch.

^^
laugh.gif

edit-

eek.gif
eek.gif
21 x 326 = 6,846 bucks if my math is correct right?

if I ever see you in the streets homie lol

-bdis-

im amazed at how many new "NTers" all of a sudden popped up...then they will go back lurking as always. jb has done it again.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by aec23

still waiting for an ndc and finishline confirmation......

^^^same boat
Same here, waiting for my NDC and/or Finishline shipping confirmation...gettin' kinda worried.
You guys will get your confirmation on MONDAY.. It will be the first business day. But as far as FINISHLINE.com.. They are pretty bad i paidExpress 19.99 shipping so i hope that helps move my order up the line

Back
Top Bottom