Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

even if i dont get my size, i think i'll be fine...i'm jus happy that i got the pack...good luck to all those that are still tryin to get theirpacks...what surprised me is that everyone was saying that there are plenty to go around...but then when release day came, all was sold out...i heard freakingHOH chicago got like over 200 packs and by the time noon came around, the biggest size they had left was a 9

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Just picked up a size 12 off of eastbay.

i dont see it on their website...do you have a link?

Not on their website. i just called them and asked if they were any cancellations. She said we have a size 12 in our system. So i scooped it.

I called Eastbay and the operator told me that they sold out in 10 mins. Me and a couple buddies decided to camp out at the local store. We were first in lineso I was able to cop 2 pairs with ease. This is the final and best pack they released so I had to get 2. Very pleased with the quality and look of both shoes.The XI/XII are sure head turners for years to come!

wow. the fact that many didnt get to cop and ppl are gettin heated about not copping their 4th and 5th pack its st8 up greedy and unappreciative

I call ducktales. Prove me wrong

indifferent.gif

^seriously im glad you didnt get more packs because there alot more deserving people who should get them.

i had to settle for a size 15 pack which i bought yesterday at niketown.(sunday 6pm *!+) supposedly the very last pack. walked out of there happy.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

indifferent.gif

Don't got to tell tales my dude. I got 15 pairs already. What's another one gonna do for me? An extra $150? I wasn't boasting, just letting peepsknow so they can hit them lines up.

indifferent.gif

Don't got to tell tales my dude. I got 15 pairs already. I wasn't boasting, just letting peeps know so they can hit them lines up.

tagged pics of everything please.

indifferent.gif

Don't got to tell tales my dude. I got 15 pairs already. I wasn't boasting, just letting peeps know so they can hit them lines up.

^^^that GIF has me in tears
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Here goes 12 pairs. The 315elsa is my eBay name. I'm a college student but got to make enough money with this bundle to cop all the nike and jb retros thati like for 2009 (purple foams, griffeys, safety orange & teal AM 95's , barkley cb34 og colorway, just to name a few). Here goes 12 pairs..... Here goes 2 more...i cut off the order number and personal info. Here is the last #15 .. cut off order# and personal info as well. Anything else???????????????????????? No ducktales here family.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

^ he just sonned you guys haha
Sure did!

I got 28 packs myself....they were pretty easy to get if you in the right city. Dont ask for pics cause there are posted and quaoted many times in thisthread...

Gonna need to see tagged pics with your NT handle, and still no proof of your receipt sz12 order from Eastbay, which was the original ducktale I called on yousir.

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

^ he just sonned you guys haha
Sure did!

I got 28 packs myself....they were pretty easy to get if you in the right city. Dont ask for pics cause there are posted and quaoted many times in this thread...

YEAH MAN PROPS TO U ON UR 28 PAIRS. IM HERE IN SYRACUSE (315) UPSTATE, NY. THEY WERE STILL SIZES AVAILABLE TILL LIKE 11:30AM. ONLY 6 PEOPLE ONLINE WHEN STOREOPENED. MANAGER LET US COP HOW MANY WE WANTED.

Back
Top Bottom