Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

oh it feels sooo good to get those shipping confirmations...looks like I'll be getting my FNL shipment tomorrow, while Eastbay comes next week

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Did anyone who ordered from NDC with an est. delivery date of the 23rd, receive it today? Got my shipping confirmation/ tracking # on Sunday and it hasn't been updated not once. Estimated delivery date was today by 4:30 pm. I pretty much wasted my entire morning/afternoon waiting for FedEx only to see their truck past by three times but never stopped at my house. I check online at 5:00 only to see no updates with the tracking and now my estimated delivery date is gone. So then I politely call FedEx and explain that my package hasn't come yet and the operator tells me to call the shipper they only got a label from them...

So then I immediatley call Nike and tell them the same deal. The operator from Nike tells me that they shipped it on the 20th but he doesn't see an est. delivery date
eyes.gif
and that I have ground shipping 2-9 d..a....cut him off swiftly to let him know Nike upgraded my order to 2day service only to get a pause
eyes.gif
and after that tells me they'll call tommorow morning. I'm in such an uncomfortable mood right now, not knowing if Nike gave it to FedEx or did some goon/clown working for FedEx lose or steal my shoes.

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

dang i cant believe i just read all that... can we wine a lil more haha.. #!$@ happens

yooo why did finishline give me my money back today? I got the tracking number yesterday, called today, and they said it would arrive on the 30th.

is there something im missing here? did it get cancelled? did finishline make a mistake and give me my money back after they shipped them?

Originally Posted by eenkm

guys I missed this pack and I am looking for a 2001 Bred XI

what is the price of a 01 Bred XI now?

my frd has a pair of NDS and offering $200 to me, condition is 8 out of 10
pics?

I @%%@$% hate FedEx
devil.gif
. My pack was supposed to delivered today but nowthe delivery date is blank when I track the package. I wish they were shipped UPS!

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

My packs shipped from FNL already and the money is still in my account no pending transaction does this mean I am getting them for free LOL.

naw.........the first charge is to see if you have enought funds to cover the shoes..........but they usually charge u the day you recieve the shoes....

for those that havent bought from finishline.com..........they charge you the weekend to see if you have enough money..........then its removed from ur creditcard............
but you're card shouldve never been charged.....its shoulda just showed up as a pending charge.........then removed after you got ur shippingconfirmation.....
ur credit cards will be charged after you recieved your shoes..........happened to me on all my packs ive gotten from finishline.com

Did anyone who ordered from NDC with an est. delivery date of the 23rd, receive it today? Got my shipping confirmation/ tracking # on Sunday and it hasn't been updated not once. Estimated delivery date was today by 4:30 pm. I pretty much wasted my entire morning/afternoon waiting for FedEx only to see their truck past by three times but never stopped at my house. I check online at 5:00 only to see no updates with the tracking and now my estimated delivery date is gone. So then I politely call FedEx and explain that my package hasn't come yet and the operator tells me to call the shipper they only got a label from them...

So then I immediatley call Nike and tell them the same deal. The operator from Nike tells me that they shipped it on the 20th but he doesn't see an est. delivery date
eyes.gif
and that I have ground shipping 2-9 d..a....cut him off swiftly to let him know Nike upgraded my order to 2day service only to get a pause
eyes.gif
and after that tells me they'll call tommorow morning. I'm in such an uncomfortable mood right now, not knowing if Nike gave it to FedEx or did some goon/clown working for FedEx lose or steal my shoes.

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
Same deal here, I didn't call anyone though. Probably just held up...

Although I want an extra pack, this Christmas has been an expensive one. Now I got to save for next semester's tuition!

Originally Posted by bay6

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
Same deal here, I didn't call anyone though. Probably just held up...

Same thing happened to me

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

dang i cant believe i just read all that... can we whine a lil more haha.. #!$@ happens
No one forced you to read. It was directed to people who ordered from NDC... but you gotta get that post count up right?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

eenkm wrote:

guys I missed this pack and I am looking for a 2001 Bred XI

what is the price of a 01 Bred XI now?

my frd has a pair of NDS and offering $200 to me, condition is 8 out of 10
^^^I would cop
I wouldn't cop any worn shoes. Even if they were OG

some nds look a lot better than some ds sneaks due to stocking conditions. Take the hologram on the OG XIII's for example. Most stocked areall fogged and the durability is another story.

"Thanks JB for making limited sneaks for kids that won't even wear and just sell on ebay. "
my favorite quote now.......

Originally Posted by aec23

im so happy that ndc upgraded the shipping, now i can rock em on xmas.
ndc sure was nice for that...........you dont see finishline or eastbay doing that..........and im hearing that some thursday orders went thrualso........lucky people......

dam not having the pack show up on the date its suppose to FTL!!! hope they come threw 4ya'll

-bdis-

Originally Posted by authentic727

Just spoke to FNL and they said my order didn't go through, even though my CC was charged. I ordered fri night and the screen froze after i sent CC info. Is there anything I can do?
mad.gif
FNL is coming up with some BS excuses for this. I called yesterday to check on my order from Friday night and they said that it would befulfilled that it needed to get the tracking number. I call today and still no tracking info but that it should be fulfilled. I called again a few minutesago and CSR doesn't know why it hasn't been taken care of and transfers me to processing. So first the person says they are still working on orders. I ask if it will be fulfilled and she said yes. Then I complain about paying for rush shipping and taking this long to process. I tell her I know of otherpeople who have received their shipping info already. At this point she tells me that due to the site crashing that it backed them up and that they don'tknow how much stock they have on hand. So I ask her again, if my order would be fulfilled and she says she doesn't know. So I go back and tell her thatshe just told me a couple of minutes ago that she was positive that my order would be fulfilled and now she doesn't know? So then I bring up the argumentof the restock and how is it possible to do a restock if they don't know what they have on hand. At any rate, sorry for the rant, but FNL is full of BS,don't trust what their CSRs tell you. I wouldn't even count on anything until the package is at your home and is verified.

I ended up having to scoop a 9 because of employees hoarding everything larger than a 9. I never got the 10 i need. Any spots still have 10's loosely onthe shelves?

to everyone complaining about packs not arriving on time:
i work for fedex and this is the busiest time of year.
we are swamped with pkgs.
so is ups and usps
you will get your pack,be patient.
i dont even think we are guarantying service times at this point.

Back
Top Bottom