Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

People! They're shoes! They go on your feet, it's not like someone is going to stop you as your walking and measure the patent leather. Be glad you gotthem!

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?

its not that bad, stop trying to act professional lol

whose tryna act pro? i look at these all the time cuz they outta tha box and when i see it i see a huge flaw

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by baysfinest

was just able to pick up my second pair this morning at the mall... store only had 4 pair lucky me one of those pairs were my size
smile.gif

Let me guess hilltop mall? If so I'm done with that wack %@@ phony piece of s#$t mall! I called shiekh so many times yesterday n the day before n they kept telling me were not sure when were going to receive the cdp! I also called b4 they closed and got the same answer. So today I head out there just to check n to my suprice I see dudes walkin out with packages. I go up to shiekh n bam they hit me with the sold out! I was like b%$*h the fudge you mean I called so many times yesterday n you guys couldn't tell me you were reciveng them today! Pshh F#$*k Hilltop mall n its stores n employees!. I'm BOMBING That mall soon! Yes I'm mad to! If any NTer out there from the bay know any spots with a size 12. PM me or any reasonble prices.
laugh.gif
why so serious? You can't expect much from hilltop mall its an indoor swap meet.

it was from that store but this was in san jose... i dont mess with hilltop for my shoes

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?

its not that bad, stop trying to act professional lol

whose tryna act pro? i look at these all the time cuz they outta tha box and when i see it i see a huge flaw

but come on fam you comin in here complaining about your 11's quality being off is annoying now ..just put em back in thebox and
take ya mouse and click on the

Spoiler [+]
buy/sell section

and you're good

Even with the declining Ebay prices, I couldn't resist.

Finally got my pair....$405 shipped off Ebay. I wanted to wait until prices were under $400, but for an extra $5 I couldn't resist.

To all the others who are still trying to cop, be patient, and keep checking ebay! Prices are dropping, just type in different searches and you'll findyour pack.

Mad people are complaining about shoes they bought. If you dont like the way they are then why did you buy them?

my cdp SUCKS look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?

My pair is the same way
ohwell.gif
I'm happy though. Theres plenty of peopleout there that would love to have yours....

I'm goin to have to agree with ppl here...i mean, I know the quality on the 2008 CDP isn't like the Retro or OG, but did anyone really expect it tobe?? Yes, the patent leather isn't quite right....I've got them sitting next to 3 DS pairs of XI retros and I can clearly see the difference...butreally, you have to ask yourself...would you rather be rockin a "decent" pair of XI that really know one will ever notice the difference (except forsomeone that's a lunatic NT head like us lol)...or a pair of merked 6 rings...or any of the garbage JB puts out these days....c'mon now peeps...behappy they even drop XI's these days, prob be another few years before we see another release like this one...

sorry...had to get that off my chest, ppl are goin overboard complaining about the XI quality...lol

finishline people who ordered over 2 packs.......its takin longer cuz they gotta ship it togetha.......i thought for my pack only one pack shipped........butwhen i went to the ups trackin number.......it had 2 different packages with two different numbers into one main number.........

Originally Posted by tak

my cdp SUCKS look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?

My pair is the same way
ohwell.gif
I'm happy though. Theres plenty of people out there that would love to have yours....

Good point!!!!!!!!!Sombody will gladly pay you retail for em.....

just got my ndc shipping confirmation on a sz 11.5 that popped up on their web site on monday..... gyea boy!!!!

Originally Posted by MCaussade

I'm goin to have to agree with ppl here...i mean, I know the quality on the 2008 CDP isn't like the Retro or OG, but did anyone really expect it to be?? Yes, the patent leather isn't quite right....I've got them sitting next to 3 DS pairs of XI retros and I can clearly see the difference...but really, you have to ask yourself...would you rather be rockin a "decent" pair of XI that really know one will ever notice the difference (except for someone that's a lunatic NT head like us lol)...or a pair of merked 6 rings...or any of the garbage JB puts out these days....c'mon now peeps...be happy they even drop XI's these days, prob be another few years before we see another release like this one...

sorry...had to get that off my chest, ppl are goin overboard complaining about the XI quality...lol

im sayin.....these dudes act like people walk around with a magnifying glass just to check the quality of the shoes they wear.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

People! They're shoes! They go on your feet, it's not like someone is going to stop you as your walking and measure the patent leather. Be glad you got them!

zzz

the XI is a work of art. Respect and responsibility should be taken with an official release to keep it real

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm goin to have to agree with ppl here...i mean, I know the quality on the 2008 CDP isn't like the Retro or OG, but did anyone really expect it to be?? Yes, the patent leather isn't quite right....I've got them sitting next to 3 DS pairs of XI retros and I can clearly see the difference...but really, you have to ask yourself...would you rather be rockin a "decent" pair of XI that really know one will ever notice the difference (except for someone that's a lunatic NT head like us lol)...or a pair of merked 6 rings...or any of the garbage JB puts out these days....c'mon now peeps...be happy they even drop XI's these days, prob be another few years before we see another release like this one...

im sayin.....these dudes act like people walk around with a magnifying glass just to check the quality of the shoes they wear.
Please. If you're wearing these shoes just because you care about what other people think, you're a hypebeast.

Got mine on release day, but BARELY!! Went to the mall around 530am cuz FNL opened at 7, I was second in line and when they opened, the first dude got a 11,so I asked for an 11.5. "Oh we didnt get an 11.5" Ok, let me get a 12..."oh the 12 is already sold" What you mean the 12 is alreadysold, you JUST opened the gate..."well we sold it to an employee" Needless to say, I WAS HEATED!!!! So I ran to Footlocker so I could be first inline over there, I got to the gate and was second again. I waited till 8 for them to open, and when they did I was super excited thinkin they would have mysize cuz they NEVER sell to employees first. They let people in one by one and shut the gate behind them. Thought that was nice. The first peep bought a 12,then I go in and ask for a 12 and she says "sorry we only got one 12". I said ok, let me get an 11.5. She comes back and says "we never got an11.5 but we have 4 11's. I took the 11 PRAYING that they would fit, and to my suprise, they fit like a glove!!!

Just thought I would share my story since everyone else does, and the moral of my story is FNL can SUCK IT!!!!!!!

Yes, the patent leather isn't quite right....I've got them sitting next to 3 DS pairs of XI retros and I can clearly see the difference...but really, you have to ask yourself...would you rather be rockin a "decent" pair of XI that really know one will ever notice the difference (except for someone that's a lunatic NT head like us lol)...or a pair of merked 6 rings...or any of the garbage JB puts out these days....c'mon now peeps...be happy they even drop XI's these days
Why exactly is it that the 6 rings and the patent leather on it have better quality than the XI?

And it's also a general release?

Back
Top Bottom