Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I just got my pairs in. Got a couple of packs. Both right shoe of the XII's got messed up toe boxes. My friend said the same thing. Has this been happeningfor all of you guys? Looking to get a nice pair to wear if it's possible. If not it then I can live with it. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just found a sz 9.5 at FootLocker in Cleveland today!!

I wear an 11 though, so i guess i have to trade/sell for an 11...

WHERE IN CLEVELAND YOU COP I LIVE IN AKRON

On Euclid Ave in East Cleveland...

ALMOST had the 10.5 butttt homie got there before i did copped them.....so i had to settle for the 9.5
tongue.gif

Does anyone have a problem with the size fit of the XI's in this package..i picked up a size 9.5 in the pack recently..however..

The XII fits me perfectly not tight at all and i have room in the toe areas..

The XI's my toe is right up at the top of the shoe and there is no room whatsoever for me to breathe..

This is messed up that i spent 300plus in order to have one shoe fit and the other not..

I hope the XI's drop in the outlets so i can get a size 10..

Unfortunately I just got money for the pack and of course I cant find a pair for a decent price nowhere. I am just going to wait until the hype goes downbecause I have been seeing people asking for $500+ and thats definitely not worth it.

ANOTHER FRIENDLY REMINDER:

IF YOU ATTEMPT TO BUY, SELL, TRADE, POINT SOMEONE TO YOUR SIG OR EBAY AUCTION, ETC...YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED OR POSSIBLYBANNED!

THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS WARNINGS THROUGHOUT THIS POST AND IT'S EVEN IN THE FRIGGIN TITLE THAT YOU CLICKED!

SO PLEASE DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU CANNOT POST DUE TO YOUR SUSPENSION!

i wish i was as lucky as those people who received their packs from FNL's monday restock...on FNL's site, my order still says its"processing"...but i got a cancellation email and when i called FNL's customer service, they said that my order was cancelled due to nostock...it's not the end of the world if i dont get this pack in my size...it jus really sucks that my CDP collection are all in a size 11.5 with theexception of the XI/XII pack which is in a size 11

Finally got shipping info. for 1 of 3 orders on Restock Monday, 10.5 btw. According to UPS tracking, they will here by weeks end. Still waiting on shippingconfirmation for my 2nd pair 10.5 and a 10 that I also placed on that morning. I have called FNL, and rep. said they were reserved- just waiting forlabeling/shipping info. I don't know but having to read "Processing*" all along was not good! Like someone above stated- don't know whattheir method of processing this pack is, but looks like I'll be getting mine!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Does anyone have a problem with the size fit of the XI's in this package..i picked up a size 9.5 in the pack recently..however..

The XII fits me perfectly not tight at all and i have room in the toe areas..

The XI's my toe is right up at the top of the shoe and there is no room whatsoever for me to breathe..

This is messed up that i spent 300plus in order to have one shoe fit and the other not..

I hope the XI's drop in the outlets so i can get a size 10..

try to find someone whose willing to swap package sizes or sell that pack that will be enough for another pack and then get the size you need

my package came from fnl today, looked opened, but yea the package was untouched inside, and on the cardboard box, it said somin like 5/2000

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by volboy23

I ordered during the restock on monday and just got my confirmation e-mail for shipping. I ordered an 11.5 on monday. They should be here later this week. I'm not sure what the method to the madness is, but i am getting the pack i ordered.

lucky you...i ordered a size 11.5 on the monday restock and mine got cancelled...if anyone can help me out with a size 11.5 please pm me...this is the only CDP that is not in my size...i got the other 10 CDP in a size 11.5 and it jus wouldnt be a complete set if i didnt get my size
My order is still pending from the FNL order after the crash on release... I hope my two 11.5s come through, and when I called a few days ago tosee what the status was, they still said they were "looking" for them in stores... So I imagine very few people probably got through on FNL'sMonday update...

This pack seems to be hard to get. Glad I got mines. Eastbay website crashed on release date & the operator said they sold out within 10 mins. I had nochoice but to camp out and it was damn well worth it!
laugh.gif

My 2 pairs (9.5 and 10.5) from FNL arrived a day early, but 1 pack was the wrong size. Instead of a 10.5, I got an 8.5 instead. Now I have to wait for aresponse from FNL customer service. =(

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

Damn how come I ordered FNL earlier I still did not get pairs or confirm email either?
Called them in morning they keep saying fullfill my order.btw my size is 12 does anyone got it size 12 from FNL?
I got my 12 from FNL. ordered my pack on saturday morning after the website crashed.

got my two packs today.........and i took out both pair of 11's......and started comparin em........
you wanna know whats the craziest thing.....i would hold two left's and they would be completely different........and the same when i held bothrights.......
my cut on the 11's was horrible........but good thing is that i have two pairs so i switched it.........
but it was weird tho......i have a lot of double pairs.........but i never had a problem with two sides being so different......

Just wanna share this with you guys...picked up this T at Champs over the weekend...I believe it came out for the Black/Red 6 Rings but it goes great with theCDP XI's...my apologies for the crappy cell phone pic...

25ixi8g.jpg

if you click on popular un upper left hand corner, the melo 5, in the may we suggesst colum on the right click on the package...good luck

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

if you click on popular un upper left hand corner, the melo 5, in the may we suggesst colum on the right click on the package...good luck
Just ordered a pair.

Doubt I'll ever get them, but thanks for the heads up!

Finally got my shipping confirmation last night for my two 11.5s from the restock. Both shipped from Indianapolis and should arrive tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom