Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Wow this thread is still going... strong.
Well let me just say that I love my pack. I've worn my 12s twice, and my 11s once.

Was anyone able to order from finishline? I keep getting Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete yourtransaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information. and I tried 3 different cards.

Originally Posted by daheadache

Originally Posted by jordandub3

FNL.COM gotem in sizes 8.0-10.5 right now! So anybody that size should jump on it! Hurry!!!!
smile.gif

down to 8.0-10.0

Oh my...we're down to 8.0-9.0 now. It's getting really scarce really fast.

Originally Posted by eljeffreynyc

Was anyone able to order from finishline? I keep getting Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information. and I tried 3 different cards.

I ordered 20 min. ago Everything went smoothly

Originally Posted by eljeffreynyc

Was anyone able to order from finishline? I keep getting Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information. and I tried 3 different cards.

Damn homie. Looks like the recession has hit your issuing banks hard 'cuz they are definitelly not trying to lend you any funds. Better pull out thedebit card because these are going fast and orders are definitely going through. My order did at least!

I'm starting to think this is legit...it's at least 50-50 this goes through...

and...official...now sold out...

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by MCaussade

More like 80-20, baby!
haha...I'm hoping you're right!! this would be a great find if we're able to get this 10 days after release day !!!

More like 80-20, baby!
haha...I'm hoping you're right!! this would be a great find if we're able to get this 10 days after release day !!!

LOL...yeah I know. Let's check back in with each other in several days to see if FL goes 2 for 2 between me and you.

FNL is ridiculous. I ordered from last Monday's restock and STILL haven't gotten any shipping info.
smh.gif
No hate towards any of you guys but I better getmy shipping info before any of you guys.
ohwell.gif

Wow...SOLD back OUT. That was a fantastic flash in the pan.

Good thing I checked finishline this morning. Sux if u missed out! Looks legit and should work.

More like 80-20, baby!

LOL...yeah I know. Let's check back in with each other in several days to see if FL goes 2 for 2 between me and you.

lol...alright deal...hit me up !! and good luck
smokin.gif

was a size 11.5 available? i'll be pissed since they cancelled my order last night saying it was out of stock...and if they restocked size 11.5 thismorning, i will call FNL and find out why my order was cancelled last night

Originally Posted by Rightguard

how come east bay does not charge for shipping or tax?

No shipping charge as a promotional offer. Retailers are doing this because they are desperate for sales since sales are slumping so much do to the badeconomy, the prevelant recession, and a-holes like Bernie Madoff and irresponsible banks like the bulge bracket investment banks playing with the money andmaking tax payers broke by inducing all these economic bail-out plans.

No tax because they are soley an online retailer with no physical brick and mortar store location.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

They had

I didnt see any 11.5's

oh ok...well, that kinda makes me feel a little better...but it still sucks that i cant complete my CDP collection since i dont have the XI/XII in a size 11.5like all my other CDP's

Back
Top Bottom