Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Did any body here order this pack from shoetrends?

I swear, i go on that site religiously, multiple times a day (from work and when i get home)... but the 11/12 packs stay out of stock (as a matter of fact, the first HOUR i saw them, they have been obsolete from their catalogue and have been so since they initially appeared on ST).

With that said, i think there's some shady business the peeps over there may have gotten into (perhaps, withholding their entire stock and selling them at gouge-prices on various auction sites?)

Either that, or they only received a few pairs of this collezione? (which i highly doubt, they had the 16/7 pack restocked 3 times).

I preordered from them, they cancelled 2 pairs of AJ retro 1 black/red high strap for no reason but offered the 11/12 cdp

Finish Line has more sizes available online again. I'm showing 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5 and 12's in stock right now. Just a heads up for anyone stilllooking.

Woo I put in an order today. Lets see if it confirms. This is was my 1st time ordering shoes from the internet site and was kinda confuse on what to put on thebilling adress. But was able to manage trough it and checkout.

That was fast, no more sizes again!

It's like the Flash...
glasses.gif

When will shoetrends have a restock?
tired.gif

I might sleep in for tomorrow mornings Finishline restock and catch the next one on Thursday or Friday! I wish they had done this with the DMP...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

today was the first day i rocked my jordan CDP 12's and i dont really complain about quality

but the shoes feel like your walking in cardboard mixed with mud in the shoe

TOTAL GARBAGE SWEATSHOP QUALITY but i already knew that buying the shoe
but yet....

i just got my third package from finishline
laugh.gif
roll.gif

none-the-less good pick-ups...everyone complaing about quality,why even complain? its been the same complaints every single release this whole year amd theyear before and etc., yet the people who are complaining still cop. if you dont like the quality,dont cop the shoe and THEN complain about it

EDIT: 500th post

UPandCOMING32 wrote:

none-the-less good pick-ups...everyone complaing about quality,why even complain? its been the same complaints every single release this whole year amd the year before and etc., yet the people who are complaining still cop. if you dont like the quality,dont cop the shoe and THEN complain about it

QFT

TY FNL. I ORDERED 3 PACKES WITH THE TOTAL OF $929.97. AND RECIEVED 4. AGAIN TY FNL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. IM NOT BRAGING JUS WANNA SHARE THE GOOD NEWS. HAS THISEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE. I GUESS ALL THE CONFUSION REALLY MESSED THEM UP. SRY TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT COP AND GOOD LUCK. BTW IF UR IN BROOKLYN THERES A STORE ONFULTON THATS LETTING THEM GO FOR 450.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

today was the first day i rocked my jordan CDP 12's and i dont really complain about quality

but yet....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

hahahahahahahaahahahaa...that's GREAT...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

seriously, it's known that the shoes aren't like the OGs or Retros...so either cop and be happy with them or don't buy them and leave them for pplwho want them and don't mind the quality...trust, there's plenty of ppl out there that will happily take them...

Originally Posted by MCaussade

but yet....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

hahahahahahahaahahahaa...that's GREAT...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

seriously, it's known that the shoes aren't like the OGs or Retros...so either cop and be happy with them or don't buy them and leave them for ppl who want them and don't mind the quality...trust, there's plenty of ppl out there that will happily take them...
IT's funny to see people saying dont mind the quality................................JB loves this s***
frown.gif
...................................HYPE OVER QUALITY
roll.gif

YUKU for the Loss Idk why it says im on page 268 outta 278 man this thing sucks. glad to see cats still getting packs tho

My pair from the 12/30 restock came in today.

And I'm pretty sure it came from the Finishline warehouse.

So maybe Finishline did just get another shipment of these, and they aren't simply returns.

Has anyone who ordered from any restock gotten a pack that came from a store??

but yet....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

none-the-less good pick-ups...everyone complaing about quality,why even complain? its been the same complaints every single release this whole year amd the year before and etc., yet the people who are complaining still cop. if you dont like the quality,dont cop the shoe and THEN complain about it

i knew the shoes would be the quality i come to expect of the shoes still i got another pack to sell down the line i was hoping the 12's had the fit of the2003 12's but i was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom