Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Quick question, at what time was the restock for pacific time? Just woke up lols, n now reading this makes me think it was yesterday night but idk. Any infowill be apreciated. Edit- 500th post!

wow...yet another restock...lol.....it's odd that FNL is the only online site really posting up these restocks...even if they are due tocancellations, returns etc, wouldn't eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction have the same type of situation with cancells and returns, they do have storestoo that probably didn't sell out...ehh...whatever, I hope everyone finally gets their pack(s), I think that if you really wanted this pack youcould have gotten it for retail....I lucked out and got 3 packs, 2 in my size (1 to rock and 1 to stock) and 1 that now I'll prob just sell off...

congrats on anyone who was able to copp after the restock, crazy how there still selling out two weeks after release.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about your shoes creasing...as many have said: they're shoes, they will crease

and why you need pics of creased kicks?
laugh.gif

LOL YEA THEY ARE SHOES AND THEY WILL CREASE REGARDLESS. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW SOME SAY THEY HAVE OG'S THAT THEY WORE THE H*&LL OUT OF BUT THEY HAVE NO CREASES. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT.
Whomever said that the OGs didn't crease lied. Here's a pic of OG XIIs playoffs and retro. I'm sure you can determine which is which and you'll see that the OGs did in fact crease. All shoes crease.

look how beat those are
laugh.gif

since you have both im sure u can attest that the cdp 12s are not the same quality/toughness.

fnl came through for me on the restock last tuesday. would be better if all the sites would do random restocks for a full size run other than having everyonecrash the websites on general release day.

finishline is crazy. I ordered from the restock the monday after RD. I just got a ship/ track email friday. At this point it was whatever. I call the number ontheir site pressed 1 entered order # and it said it was shipped stayed on the line to speak with someone. a guy answers and he tells me their all out and thatthey will indeed be canceled today. I tell him that i was only calling to gauge his response on the fact that i just recieved a email w/ ship/ track info.I'm put on hold, comes back and says there was a mess up they thought they could fulfill them and that they went ahead and printed the shipping labels butmy order will be canceled today. I hung up believing him because i had already checked the tracking number and all it said was that ups had recieved billinginfo. At the time I was with a friend who a worked for ups and he said that they have something when they get billing info. So I called the 866# and the ladytells me that it looks as if my package had been shipped. the next morning checked status and indeed something is moving and its 10lbs. I think to myself iknow they aint just sending me shipping labels that weigh 10lbs. If it is i should get my 10lbs. shipping labels this wensday.

oh i dont think there are any 13 because Ive been waiting for 2 of them since mon after rd.

i can tell when there is a restock or breaking news this thread jumps 2 -3 pages in no time.

I think its from all the returns that people couldn't sell for $500 a pack and they gotta return it to get it credited back to their card.

On big releases like of any product if you want the big money you would have to sell them in the first 2 days. thats when the no so smart impatient people buyat the ridiculous prices. My cousin bout these at $450 the thursday before RD. He wanted me to joined him i told him I would have paid $450 if they were soldearly in june/ july. but not a day before. I guarantee there will be a second coming of these. just like every other jordan christmas release. the same thinghappened with the fire red 5 back in 06 and the playoffs 8 in 07. So keep a look out at your local champs and footlockers this year.

On big releases like of any product if you want the big money you would have to sell them in the first 2 days. thats when the no so smart impatient people buyat the ridiculous prices. My cousin bout these at $450 the thursday before RD. He wanted me to joined him i told him I would have paid $450 if they were soldearly in june/ july. but not a day before. I guarantee there will be a second coming of these. just like every other jordan christmas release. the same thinghappened with the fire red 5 back in 06 and the playoffs 8 in 07. So keep a look out at your local champs and footlockers this year.

compared cdp 12's to some 03 retro 12's and now i see what the big fuss is about......the 12's from 03 are superrrrrrr!!!! comfortable and theinsole feels bouncy...while the cdp 12's feel like plastic inside and out

this release really brought the new folks. and Vivrantchino21, you would think that with 3000+ posts you would know about the legit check forum..

Back
Top Bottom