Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

^ God I hate you...why do you post stuff like that. "i know of a store that got a full size run not too long ago" You never help anyone out...butthen again you want people to ask you what store? then you can be like Im only helping out few people. Youre a board attention seeker...

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Just as an update for anyone who's wondered how the XII's hold up on the court. I've balled in mine four times now, about a total of six hours on the court. I don't know how anyone could complain about the quality or comfort of these shoes. I've had my foot directly stepped on multiple times, I look down expecting to see a big streak of black across the white and they have yet to show a single sign of wear. Sure theres minor creasing, but how can you not expect leather to do this with repetative motion of bending your foot when you run? Not only are they light weight, the base of the shoe is really springy, which I believe has to do with the carbon fiber base that MJ lives by.

I finally got a size up in the XI and I will be breaking those out soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm glad you're wearing yours to play ball. I think there are a lot of people who post about quality issues because they see that's what everyone else is doing. I've owned or still own OG 11's and 12's as well as retros of the same model. My OG blk/rd 12's are a half size small. I also have a pair of OG taxi's that have loose thread in several spots. My 11's are also in no way "perfect" either. To address your tech question, the "springy" feeling is the zoom air. The carbon fiber plate is what keeps the shoes rigid under your midfoot. Once you do break out your 11's, know that it's not gonna feel "springy" like zoom, but there is a full length air bladder for impact protection. Also, I think you're really gonna be impressed with the lockdown feel of the 11's. Lace them bad boys up nice and tight and to the top, and you're good to go.

Yeah props to you for ballin in them! You breakin necks huh?

Im real happy with the 12s too but I think the way I walk is whats causing my left one to crease, this happens on my dunks and IIIs to

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Just as an update for anyone who's wondered how the XII's hold up on the court. I've balled in mine four times now, about a total of six hours on the court. I don't know how anyone could complain about the quality or comfort of these shoes. I've had my foot directly stepped on multiple times, I look down expecting to see a big streak of black across the white and they have yet to show a single sign of wear. Sure theres minor creasing, but how can you not expect leather to do this with repetative motion of bending your foot when you run? Not only are they light weight, the base of the shoe is really springy, which I believe has to do with the carbon fiber base that MJ lives by.

I finally got a size up in the XI and I will be breaking those out soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm glad you're wearing yours to play ball. I think there are a lot of people who post about quality issues because they see that's what everyone else is doing. I've owned or still own OG 11's and 12's as well as retros of the same model. My OG blk/rd 12's are a half size small. I also have a pair of OG taxi's that have loose thread in several spots. My 11's are also in no way "perfect" either. To address your tech question, the "springy" feeling is the zoom air. The carbon fiber plate is what keeps the shoes rigid under your midfoot. Once you do break out your 11's, know that it's not gonna feel "springy" like zoom, but there is a full length air bladder for impact protection. Also, I think you're really gonna be impressed with the lockdown feel of the 11's. Lace them bad boys up nice and tight and to the top, and you're good to go.

Yeah props to you for ballin in them! You breakin necks huh?

Im real happy with the 12s too but I think the way I walk is whats causing my left one to crease, this happens on my dunks and IIIs to
Just cut ya some shoe trees and stick em in the front. They havent failed me yet

no complains from my side, copped my first pair of 11s... took me like calling 200 different times after missing the online drop. worth it to me tho.

I guess whoever really wants a pack can just wake up early everyday and see if FNL has your size ... seems like they restock everyday.

question is will they be fulfilled? im surprised that they would still be available instore, unless its in some ho-dunk store in the middle of no where

^I have gotten all of my orders fulfilled and shipped so far. I haven't heard of anyone getting their orders canceled since the Dec. 31st restock! Theyaren't coming from stores, they are coming from the Finishline warehouse in Indianapolis. They need to just list all of the available sizes in one run andbe done with the week long re-stock.

just received my pack from the 12/30 FNL restock...so psyched...I'm def glad that I grabbed an extra pack to put away...I don't care what anyonesays, I just love XI's, can't have enough of them...and the quality is more than adequate, I've seen fakes and variants and they're no whereclose to that...

Received mine yesterday from the December 22nd restock. No complaints here, may pick up another one if I am able to.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

heres a question for ya'll: of those who copped the packs, who did not resell ?
I copped 3 packs and then realized I wont ever use all three pairs of the pack so I decided to resell one to a friend for retail. So I did resellbut not for profit.

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

I copped 3 packs and then realized I wont ever use all three pairs of the pack so I decided to resell one to a friend for retail. So I did resell but not for profit.

ur a good guy.

I didn't resell mine. I copped a pack about a week before release for $340 straight and a pack for my niece (Christmas gift) and even thoughI've yet to wear mine, I don't plan on reselling.

I would like to know that too. It seems like everybody on niketalk now has XI/XII CDP FOR SALE in their sig

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

I copped 3 packs and then realized I wont ever use all three pairs of the pack so I decided to resell one to a friend for retail. So I did resell but not for profit.

ur a good guy.

QFT

I picked up 2 packs and I am not going to resell them. BTW the store where I bought them from told everybody that was getting them that there are no returns onthis pack they would write that on the receipt.

i didnt resell. I only buy one pair of each shoe that releases cuz i want someone else to get them for retail. if you take care of your shoes than you dontneed 3 of these.

Back
Top Bottom