Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

everytime before i go to bed i open up my cdp pack just to sniff them kicks...they smell
pimp.gif

That's great airmaxes
laugh.gif
.I didn't know waxing the 11'skeeps them shiny, I'm going to have to try that.
Stupid question, how do you put someones reply in your response, sorry new to NT?

Originally Posted by BallinB

That's great airmaxes
laugh.gif
.I didn't know waxing the 11's keeps them shiny, I'm going to have to try that.
Stupid question, how do you put someones reply in your response, sorry new to NT?
Quote button on the bottom right side of the person's comment you want to quote....

Well day two of balling in the XI's and I'm really starting to worry about whether or not I can justify hooping in them anymore. My left pinky toe isworn raw and the right one is well on the way. I can't go up another size or they'll be far too long for my feet. Does someone have any secret tofixing this problem? Would a shoe expander work? I'm bummed because these are my all-time favorite shoes and the XII's haven't exhibited a singleissue like this. Even though it was 14 years ago, I don't recall the OG's wreaking havoc on my feet like this.

stevedensmore try thicker socks like nike (single pack are usually thicker and better quality), jordan or nba socks, hopefully that will help. when i hoop inshoes that give my toes problems i wear thicker socks and doesnt seem to pose a problem on my feet after that.

Cool, I'll look into it. Thanks for the advice. I'm hoping to figure something out, because these shoes are just too damn good looking to not ball in.

I finally received my shipment from the 12/30 restock and I couldn't be more disappointed with my XI. The patent leather, thin laces, durability of theshoe, feels shoddy to my 01' and OG's. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but being the Jordan "connoisseur" that I am, I could havesave my 334.00, knowing what I know now. It was one of those situations you had to inspect for yourself.

Just got my pack from Monday's restock, this is the best quality pack of the ones I bought so far. Love both shoes, and was looking forward to the XI'sbut I surprisingly like the XII's better
Iphone_camera%20006.jpg

Iphone_camera%20007.jpg

Iphone_camera%20011.jpg

Iphone_camera%20018.jpg

Do you own the CDP XI's? They're already cushion-less enough as it is. I couldn't even imagine balling in them without any insoles. I'm goingto try the thicker socks idea for sure though. It really makes me wonder though if Jordan brand even considered that people would actually play basketball inthese shoes. Why would they make them so narrow? These are supposed to be men's shoes, not women's.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Do you own the CDP XI's? They're already cushion-less enough as it is. I couldn't even imagine balling in them without any insoles. I'm going to try the thicker socks idea for sure though. It really makes me wonder though if Jordan brand even considered that people would actually play basketball in these shoes. Why would they make them so narrow? These are supposed to be men's shoes, not women's.

right on point.

Awww.man I think my order from the tuesday restock 1/6 might get cancelled. oh well, lols. I haven't got no cofirmation or anything

Back
Top Bottom