Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

you guys need to understand no colds will work on ndc (just read the disclaimers). for eastbayyou have to use live.com to get the deal.

Well well... I find it funny Nike employees didn't "show up for work" because of the dude in here who made a big argument of when hisNext day delivery would arrive...
laugh.gif

But this is sad... $240 shipped for VNDS 11 and 12s.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-....m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

smh.gif
@ all the hype... hope the hype stays strong so I can make a couple bucks off this..
pimp.gif

OH... and $425 shipped per pack via www.sneakerpost.com
glasses.gif

is it normal for a Champs to be opening at 5 in the morning for a cdp release cuz thats when the one around my way is opening for them

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Got some question for ya:
1. Do these run small like the CDP 17's?
2. What shoe do the 12's compare to as far as sizing?
3. My foot as at the tip of my sz. 12 shoes now, should i go for a sz. 12.5 or 13 on the safe side in the 11/12 CDP?

-I have never tried on the CDP 17
-It fits TRUE to size, so if your a size 12........well, it fits like a size 12.
-I would go with .5 or 1 size up. your safe either way. the 12's migt fit a .5 size big. It's better then having a tight fit.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Well well... I find it funny Nike employees didn't "show up for work" because of the dude in here who made a big argument of when his Next day delivery would arrive...
laugh.gif

But this is sad... $240 shipped for VNDS 11 and 12s.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-....m14&_trkparms=66:2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

smh.gif
@ all the hype... hope the hype stays strong so I can make a couple bucks off this..
pimp.gif

OH... and $425 shipped per pack via www.sneakerpost.com
glasses.gif

Yea which is why im tryna get this pack less than retail, if fnl doesn't come through with a solid discount im passing cause $332 or $341 at the mallswhere Im at aint worth it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

PYS.com restocked.

thats like the third restock....man these are going to be available everywhere unless you have a strange location...

Originally Posted by The J Express

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by The J Express

This is an idea of how hyped this package is...
51x2zo.jpg

This was taken last night. Sorry for the blurry camera phone pics. Kids is camped out in front of the Foot Locker on 34th Street. I asked one of them how long he been out there for, this dude said Tuesday...
2cxf0g7.jpg

Definition of a hypebeast...
maybe its just me but i have a feeling he isnt camping out for the CDP...more like the Premier XX3's...just my thoughts tho

I doubt. I know the same stores that got the Titaniums will get those, and if I recall, that Foot Locker didn't receive the Titaniums. And at the end of the day, it's still crazy to camp x-amount of days for some sneakers.

actually footlocker on 34th is confirmed for the premier xx3's...but anyway i feel you...camping that long in those conditions...man, talk about dedication

So its official all who ordered on the 18th WILL get CANCELLED. I just called NIKE and CHATTED with them LOL.
Heres my chat with NIKE:

Jacob: Hi, my name is Jacob. How may I help you?
******* Fernandez: Hi I was wondering Why was the Air Jordan Collizione 11/12 released on the 18th instead of the 20th?
******* Fernandez: Will the Orders get cancelled; if it was placed?
Jacob: Yes, all orders placed before the launch date will be cancelled.
******* Fernandez: Really? why did they deduct the money out my account
******* Fernandez: Was this a Glitch?
Jacob: If you were charged, or an authorization was submitted than this will be removed of course when the order is cancelled.
******* Fernandez: So it will be cancelled right? Just making sure because I need to get one at the 20th then
******* Fernandez: This is for the Air jordan 11/12 Package right?
Jacob: Yes, the Collezione pack. This does not launch until tomorrow.
******* Fernandez: Ok, Will our funds be back by saturday? because thats just not right to charge people then refund them
******* Fernandez: right away
Jacob: Authorizations will drop off in about 3-5 business days.
******* Fernandez: Not in time for the regular release date
******* Fernandez: So did my order get cancelled?
Jacob: Yes, all orders for the Collezione pack that were placed before the launch date will be cancelled.
******* Fernandez: Ok thanks you
******* Fernandez: Have a good day

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i just called nike
they have a recording talking about due to bad weather the employees didnt show up to work
roll.gif
this should get real intresting
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....but hopefully u guys get the pack doe

Niketown.com jus tclosed their phonelines due to weather... ( BS) they are sick of our calls ..

Originally Posted by rj1790

So its official all who ordered on the 18th WILL get CANCELLED. I just called NIKE and CHATTED with them LOL.
Heres my chat with NIKE:

******* Fernandez: Hi I was wondering Why was the Air Jordan Collizione 11/12 released on the 18th instead of the 20th?
Jacob: If you were charged, or an authorization was submitted than this will be removed of course when the order is cancelled.
******* Fernandez: So it will be cancelled right? Just making sure because I need to get one at the 20th then
******* Fernandez: Ok, Will our funds be back by saturday? because thats just not right to charge people then refund them
Jacob: Yes, all orders for the Collezione pack that were placed before the launch date will be cancelled.

damn i hope u guys really get the pack doe cuz i would be extra blown if i need to wait that long to recieve my money n then not have the chance to get thepack bcz its not in my account!

Originally Posted by rj1790

Heres my chat with NIKE:

Exactly what I said a few pages back....yal wont see that money til next Fri. at the EARLIEST!

anyone know what stores in LA are gonna have alota packs? From the spots i been talkin to (just local) they seem to have 1 or 2 of each size..

Back
Top Bottom