Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone get their Sole Fresh order?
Still nothing...
ohwell.gif
I just hope no body paid more than retail at Sole fresh and still not get their orders.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone get their Sole Fresh order?
Still nothing...
ohwell.gif
I just hope no body paid more than retail at Sole fresh and still not get their orders.
Man I am sorry to hear that, I ordered the vi/xvii pack from them and had no problem, but I was annoyed that i got em the monday after RD , but Idid have to pay more then retail. Would suggest that everyone get their money back from paypal or CC and try other means there is no way they will be able tofulfill these now.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Well day two of balling in the XI's and I'm really starting to worry about whether or not I can justify hooping in them anymore. My left pinky toe is worn raw and the right one is well on the way. I can't go up another size or they'll be far too long for my feet. Does someone have any secret to fixing this problem? Would a shoe expander work? I'm bummed because these are my all-time favorite shoes and the XII's haven't exhibited a single issue like this. Even though it was 14 years ago, I don't recall the OG's wreaking havoc on my feet like this.

NBA players usualy where at least 2 pairs of sox if not 3

who ever paid over $360.00 for this package and reads niketalk alot
should be kicking themself

buying from over priced stores and even worse over priced websites is a real shame

i knew these would still be around

men can you believe this kid that i know that faked on me on the hook ups 4 the cdp 11/12 say he selling the 12 for only 45 dollars that what my friend said.So i asked him is this true he gives me the stoneface he was like men ill sell to you for 80 and he lowballed it to 65 bucks i said you swear to god he says iswear to god im selling them for 65 bucks.Then later my friend tells me he selling it to you for 120 i was men @*!# that @@#% faking on me again i asked myfriend how much will he sell it to you he say don't worry about im like c'mon just tell me man he says no i was a lil pissed he said that. Oh well ihope that wasn't true if so im gonna be like @*!# that @@#% i ain't buying them for 120 im way to broke.

Originally Posted by SC415

Awww.man I think my order from the tuesday restock 1/6 might get cancelled. oh well, lols. I haven't got no cofirmation or anything

Anyone else get their confirmation from the Tuesday or Wednesday restock? I called Finishline Customer Service today and they said my order was not located inthe distribution center, and they are going to try to locate it in retail stores. I ordered on Wed Morning Size 10 btw... This doesn't sound too good...
eyes.gif

Has anybody else peep the hoodrat N's breaking out old dirty fake bred 11s because they came out in the 11/12 pack?

Went to the mall and seen A LOT of this, even seen some local kids bragging how they only paid $60 for them this past summer, smh.

This pack will def be on ice til the "hype" dies down

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by SC415

Awww.man I think my order from the tuesday restock 1/6 might get cancelled. oh well, lols. I haven't got no cofirmation or anything

Anyone else get their confirmation from the Tuesday or Wednesday restock? I called Finishline Customer Service today and they said my order was not located in the distribution center, and they are going to try to locate it in retail stores. I ordered on Wed Morning Size 10 btw... This doesn't sound too good...
eyes.gif
Got mine from the monday restock (sz 10), arrived on Thursday. ordered second pair, that hasn't showed up yet.

Funny thing is that I got an extra pack in the mail From Finishline....hears the story
ordered two packs ...one came in one day then the next day two more came in and I was only charged
for the original two packs not bad a free CDP 11/12
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Raices03

Funny thing is that I got an extra pack in the mail From Finishline....hears the story
ordered two packs ...one came in one day then the next day two more came in and I was only charged
for the original two packs not bad a free CDP 11/12
pimp.gif

same wit me from nike thou

I didnt say they "have" to stop restocking. I said they need to STOP restocking. And they need to stop restocking and start restocking the otherpackages like the 9/14 and the 7/16. And no it doesn't decrease the ones i have for sale because people are still purchasing.

i just had someone flake on me haha he said he needed them by noon on the 10th and they got there at 10:30 on the 10th haha and it was the hardest pack tosell....an 8
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Has anybody else peep the hoodrat N's breaking out old dirty fake bred 11s because they came out in the 11/12 pack?

Went to the mall and seen A LOT of this, even seen some local kids bragging how they only paid $60 for them this past summer, smh.

This pack will def be on ice til the "hype" dies down
I was in 9th grade when the 11's first came out and my peps wouldnt get them for me. I bought in 01 when they retroed but they got stolen.Back in 04 I unknowingly bought a pair of fake 11's from fam bam in san diego when they used to tell people they had a connect with nike. I bought 4 packsof these and have been rocking my dirty fake 11's

Originally Posted by BallinB

^If you copped four new packs why would you still be wearing fakes??
To tell you the truth ive been waiting on these since 01. I cant find the heart to put them on. I dont like rocking my kicks when all the schoolkids are wearing theirs. I need fresh new outfits to rock with them. My girl is presuring me to sell two of them. Im trying to weigh her down, if I cant i willonly have 2 packs. Dont laugh but I bought my fakes for $180. I knew about fakes then but the store in fam bam all ways had throwback j's and they told aconvincing story so i bought them. So in the long run my fakes hurt like hell and I will rock them until the sole falls off.

Back
Top Bottom