Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

So even if my order goes through on finish line they might get cancelled?? Hmmm...I might just let them go and try my luck in-store tomorrow...

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.ce5baad1.1229750507.bebac3a

FINISHLINE still shows a full size run I believe... I got mine tonite already

haha i give up. these arent worth this much hassle. lol
back to the wire.
best hope is they restock up later this week or resell isnt too high.

Alarm set for 4AM....got my hoodie and sweats ready...and fresh batteries in the camera. I am making a movie tonight!

got my pack on eastbay size 9 and 9.5 hollaaaaaaaaaaaa best xmas ever!!!!!!!!!!!! plus my gf is the best 2

wow. all the sites crashed? I never would have thought. screw this mess. I will try NDC throughout the night or go down to NTPDX early morn and hope therearen't too many 10.5s in line..

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

you guys are all tools. jordan brand is overrated.

says the guy with greenbeans and spizikes
tongue.gif

for all you phone peeps, i just got off the phone with eastbay after being on hold for 35 minutes and they were able to order me an 11.5

site obvioulsy crashed but phone reps can see updated stock quantities. don't give up! i placed my order at 11:30 central and it still went through.

gl.

some1 help me. on fln how do you know if you got it? i got to the last page and all it said was "be heard" and its blank

Back
Top Bottom