Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

cart is empty
frown.gif

!%!@ you Jordan/Nike For not making enough pairs knowing these would sell best.. and !%!@ you fnl and eastbay for crashing!

footlocker sold out 10.5!!!!! i was on all day still couldn't copp!!!!!! =( noooooo!!!!!! to the mall at 4am it is!

guess ill just take the loss. does anyone know if niketown.com will get them? or are they all out cause they released them early

Originally Posted by GhostRideIt

*sigh* theyre all gone... FNL is out, EastBay has been out.... does anyone know if nike.com is gonna drop these online

yea is NDC putting these back up?

I just got back from footlocker...copped two size 11.5s for retail plus $80 for the dude that put me on. He took me to the back where they were all stacked tothe ceiling, gave me my pairs and let me out the back door. Easy as pie. Thank God I didnt have to go through this mess! This is it though...IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant believe this.........why do this at this time.......first the eminem 2's...........then the 11/12 pack...........and on tuesday the black/red23's............i wonder wats gonna happen on the 24th.........

I kno eastbay is finito but ima jus say I'm actually callin to get the 1/22...then say oh u got the 11/12?....finally got thru...they all gon on beastbay

As I said before I did not get the e-mail from nike saying my order was canceled such as some other people, and on the site it still says my order is "inprogress"

The money has been taken out of my account, so my fingers are crossed Nike will follow through and I will get my pack.

i called and got someone about 3 minutes after, ordered 2 packs through eastbay got my confirmation number from the lady. went to check the bank and they tookthe money out but i havent received a confirmation email. should i be worried?

Back
Top Bottom