Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yeah I'm pretty much not trusting FNL.com. I order from the first wave got charged no confirmation. Luckily my bro got two from eastbay.com, but the bastard is charging me $400.00.
mad.gif
mad.gif
My own damn brother....Oh well time to exchange his xmas gift for something cheaper, so I can swoop the shoes from him
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
classic
your bro is chargin you 4 bills,meanwhile im here e-camping for my older bron and Im the one with the final in the morning and dude is sleepin comfortably and got nothin to do..ain that some s^5$ lol

Yeah man...I can relate to you on that. Your doing your bro a huge favor while making a sacrifice . It's my older bro too who;s gauging me for the kicks. Be the younger brother FTL?!?!

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Just ordered two pairs of sz 13 in finishline. Got order confirmation. Does this mean im good?
no it means you have to cross your fingers and hope they find extras at the stores

what???
they get the shoes that didnt sell at the store then ship them to you after the stock at the warehouse is gone

so im not getting them haha.....is this a fact??
Fact is FNL not only ships from warehouses, bt sraight from their stores... FTL, FA and Champs (and Eastbay) all use the same warehouse and do NOTship from stores like finishline does...so yes,there is a possibility your order may be canceled if all sz.13s sell out at every FNL store in the country

Originally Posted by R60vortex

3 A.M. EST right? for NDC
Thats how it should be but no. You just gotta keep refreshing over and over. They will drop at any time after 3. Most of the time like 4 or closerto 5

Yeah I'm pretty much not trusting FNL.com. I order from the first wave got charged no confirmation. Luckily my bro got two from eastbay.com, but the bastard is charging me $400.00.
mad.gif
mad.gif
My own damn brother....Oh well time to exchange his xmas gift for something cheaper, so I can swoop the shoes from him
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
classic
your bro is chargin you 4 bills,meanwhile im here e-camping for my older bron and Im the one with the final in the morning and dude is sleepin comfortably and got nothin to do..ain that some s^5$ lol
yeppp FTMFL..wha can you do, $%&^ it...i have my pair secure,guess ill do him this favor....cmon NDC were all waiting over here

does anybody kno what time the 1 high straps came on nike? is it goin to be the same time with theses ones?

I ordered mines from eastbay, my credit card is already charged(pending), it says waiting order approval under order status, i called them and they said iSHOULD be ok. so im keeping my fingers crossed.
embarassed.gif

so im guessing FL/FA/EB websites aren't trippin then right?? cuz i went on the website n they still have sizes but everytime i pick one it say out ofstock!! did miss out lol ??

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Thats how it should be but no. You just gotta keep refreshing over and over. They will drop at any time after 3. Most of the time like 4 or closer to 5
For the majority of the releases... as early as 2AM or as late as 5AM... so if you plan on coppin from NDC, better be willing to go stay up aslong as it takes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Thats how it should be but no. You just gotta keep refreshing over and over. They will drop at any time after 3. Most of the time like 4 or closer to 5
For the majority of the releases... as early as 2AM or as late as 5AM... so if you plan on coppin from NDC, better be willing to go stay up aslong as it takes...
laugh.gif

so im guessing FL/FA/EB websites aren't trippin then right?? cuz i went on the website n they still have sizes but everytime i pick one it say out ofstock!! did miss out lol ??

Back
Top Bottom