Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

lol man sounds like some yall had a hard time ordering.as for me, just got home, and will be waking up early tomaro to pick these up..hope all goes well.payce

Ha weird I was able to cop a pair for sz 11.5 I wear a size 11 though... I wonder if they do run small though. I wear a sz 11 on DMP. Guys?

i just made an order for a size 3.5y for my girl at finishline and got my order confirmation, do you guys think i have a chance of it getting canceled, hasany1 been lookin at small sizes tonight??? i wasnt home when they first posted to the site to know if they sold out at midnight, but i know eastbay andfootlocker and other sites are all sold out of the 3.5

its hella wierd, i tried ordered a 10.5 on fnl, but when i checked out, they said it was no long available, then i got an 11.5 for my uncle, when i used thedebit/credit card it wouldnt take it, then i used my other card to get the 11.5 thru. but i just checked my bank account and fnl charged me for the fair thatthey declined.

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

so im guessing FL/FA/EB websites aren't trippin then right?? cuz i went on the website n they still have sizes but everytime i pick one it say out of stock!! did miss out lol ??
any one lol ??? a lil HELP please lol

Just got my confirmation from Eastbay, BUT theyre sending me a size 8 and 11.5 when I originally ordered a 10 and a 10.5
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom