Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

just picked mine up from Towson Mall. would have gone to St. Charles when I got home, but I had finals all week and decided to stay here and pick them up, then go home later tonight. not too much trouble though. Foot Locker barely got any and had odd sizes (dude told me 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 12 was all he had). I wanted a comfortable pair and walked down to Finish Line, picked up my 11.5. shame though, people had hit up Finish Line and gotten a pack and were waiting outside Downtown Locker Room to pick up a second or third pack, while moms and kids last in line were SOL. sucks that some people won't even be able to enjoy there shoes in time for the holidays because of people taking advantage of reselling

i feel you.. i copped my pair from that finish line around 6:15 and saw all those mufunkas in front of DTRL ready to cop x2..x3..
tired.gif
it was ridiculous. me and this other guy had to run from Foot Locker down to Finish Line and when he got there some other dude had just purchased his size. he asked the manager working the gate how long ago and he told him just a minute ago, then pointed at a dude sitting in front of DTLR with two packs in hand with a big Charlie Brown grin
tired.gif
. that's not even including the two moms that came in after me, they got turned away to DTLR as well. I got there around 6:20 though, just happy I could at least get mine. hope dude that was with me was just as lucky. crazy though, small world we live in, didn't think I'd find a fellow NT'er in the Towson area lol

hahaha.. even with that said, it still gets kinda difficult to cop some releases..

They have the size on finishline, but it wont get here on time for Christmas... Guess I gotta keep calling local spots... Thanks though...

just got back in from the mall there was like 10 heads in front of me. Footlocker only got 24 packs. I got my 9 no prob and there fire. Good Luck To Everyoneelse now ima hit the sack and rest easy.ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

just got back in from the mall there was like 10 heads in front of me. Footlocker only got 24 packs. I got my 9 no prob and there fire. Good Luck To Everyoneelse now ima hit the sack and rest easy.ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just sat for 2 hours a finishline in wisconsin outside a mall in 10 degree weather, and they didn't even get 1 pack in 10 or 9.5 i wanted to cry
frown.gif

how do you not even get a 10 or 9.5

I hate you hype beast resellers, due to you're poverty levels and the need to re sell I waited online since 4 a.m all to hear. SOLD OUT. THANKS HYPES, Goback to the forbidden land aka ISS. If anyone knows a site where I can cop please help a brotha out.

smith haven mall FTL

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

just picked mine up from Towson Mall. would have gone to St. Charles when I got home, but I had finals all week and decided to stay here and pick them up, then go home later tonight. not too much trouble though. Foot Locker barely got any and had odd sizes (dude told me 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 12 was all he had). I wanted a comfortable pair and walked down to Finish Line, picked up my 11.5. shame though, people had hit up Finish Line and gotten a pack and were waiting outside Downtown Locker Room to pick up a second or third pack, while moms and kids last in line were SOL. sucks that some people won't even be able to enjoy there shoes in time for the holidays because of people taking advantage of reselling

i feel you.. i copped my pair from that finish line around 6:15 and saw all those mufunkas in front of DTRL ready to cop x2..x3..
tired.gif
it was ridiculous. me and this other guy had to run from Foot Locker down to Finish Line and when he got there some other dude had just purchasedhis size. he asked the manager working the gate how long ago and he told him just a minute ago, then pointed at a dude sitting in front of DTLR with two packsin hand with a big Charlie Brown grin
tired.gif
. that's not even includingthe two moms that came in after me, they got turned away to DTLR as well. I got there around 6:20 though, just happy I could at least get mine. hope dude thatwas with me was just as lucky. crazy though, small world we live in, didn't think I'd find a fellow NT'er in the Towson area lol

yeahh i went to st charles and it was kinda crazy... lol another story to tell. the guy on the segway said "if any of you all run im sending you all backhere to the beginning" haha so we walked to the corner and everyone booked... he couldnt stop like the 40-50 running all at once... i was third inline(was first but these two dudes got the jump on me) but tried to cop two packs and only got one
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
... so now i am on the hunt for a resonably priced second one.. gosh.. what a long morning.. ohh btw we got to the mall at 1 am
laugh.gif
lol good stuff

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

I hate you hype beast resellers, due to you're poverty levels and the need to re sell I waited online since 4 a.m all to hear. SOLD OUT. THANKS HYPES, Go back to the forbidden land aka ISS. If anyone knows a site where I can cop please help a brotha out.

i have the same problem as you. i just so pissed that both the sites crashed for me then there were other people going to get a second pair.

Just got in from finishline in Huntsville, AL got my size 13 so I am 11 for 11 on the CDP what a way to end the year.

just got back from the mall empty handed again... there was 100+ people there at 4 since champs opened at 5... then everyone left ran to footlocker that opened6 but there biggest size was 10 and they only had a few of those... smh at me not buying online thinking that it would be a somewhat easy cop because thereusually isn't that much hype in my area

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I just sat for 2 hours a finishline in wisconsin outside a mall in 10 degree weather, and they didn't even get 1 pack in 10 or 9.5 i wanted to cry
frown.gif

spoken for no doubt

I just waited in front of foot locker since 12:30 with 5 of my friends. They opened at 7 and only one other person came, 5 minutes before the store opened. Weall got our packs so i guess i shouldnt complain but i wish i could get a couple of those hours of sleep back.

some what easy cop for me i went up to 181st in washington heights nyc and at 4am in front of footlocker they was already 25 people on the line manager camearound 5:30 saying what size he had left and started to send people to house of hoop 125 then i went to dyckman and my boy and me cop our size 6 and 7 withoutany issues =) now im at work weeeppaaaa!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

frown.gif

I remember getting laughed at when i stated that these would be a lil hard to obtain.
(snaggykicks you still laughing?)

Shame on some of you asking what time a certain chain store opens, why didnt you call them yesterday to find out?

All my BK heads, Fulton dosent sell out till 10am, unless you got employees from Mom & Pop shops buying up all the stock from retailers and selling themat their own shop for %200 markup!
devil.gif

Any1 know what time the footlocker at fashion square in scottsdale az opens...if someone could find out and pm me back I would appreciate it........I WAS THE WWHO POSTED THE EARLY LINK HELP ME OUT GOTTA SCRAmBLE waiting at a mall now that I'm not gonna be able to cop!!!!!! Please someone send me a pm!!!!!

Originally Posted by agold1002

Any1 know what time the footlocker at fashion square in scottsdale az opens...if someone could find out and pm me back I would appreciate it........I WAS THE W WHO POSTED THE EARLY LINK HELP ME OUT GOTTA SCRAmBLE waiting at a mall now that I'm not gonna be able to cop!!!!!! Please someone send me a pm!!!!!
i don't care about the time it opens i'd ne worried about the line.. and stock

copped from the foot locker in Times Square, just four people waiting when i got there, Champs had already sold out, went in got my pack, now back home, i feelfor you cats that are missing out, one guy on his way out with multiple bags, "you better yours before i come back", most people just wanted to gettheirs which is good to see...and
eek.gif
at the dudes wit the tents outside of Champs on 42

there is still nike.com if you miss out. I miss out too, I'm going to cop a pair at nike.com and hope for a restock. I'm not going to get greedy likemost resellers and cop one pair.

I'm currently in line. Its almost 5am.
They had people gather at one entrance and made us all sprint (about 100+ ppl)
Now we at the other entrance after a climatic sprint.
I'm #8 or so.
Good thing I brought actual runnin shoes, otherwise it wuda been a wrap!
*To anyone who got turned away cuz sum dude copped 2 pairs...*
(Tear drop)
Good luck 2 ya still in line.

Back
Top Bottom