Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

im still up............my boy in durham got me a pair it was mad cats at the mall here in greensboro but it was like 10 were he was so i told him to get me apair as well now im going to sleep

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by raptors29

I slept through my alarm and almost missed out. I missed the 16s but ended up getting a 15 off NDC.

Congrats my brother
pimp.gif

btw I posted the link in the TBF thread
wink.gif
Actually I'm just finding out that my Eastbay order did go through, because I got a confirmation email.

the champs at stl galleria got like 30 sumthin packs
The rest of the stores on the area got like 1 of each size
MP- you n ya partna hit the jackpot
Hope I can be saying that in bout 45 min
I just got a feeling that this security gaurs is gone mess with me- I can feel it

just got back from finishline in towson town center. 3 people waitin'.. no trouble at all! happy as ;alwanvl;awh'awejr ;krawejf;aw

Modells in the fordahm road in the bronx was on some straight %%%%$!*!. 2 pairs of each size...I got my joints, i know some dudes is hurt though

Just got home from my mall, usually no one there but 5 - 8 people for these... It was ridiculous out there, champs opened up at 5 which was against mall rules,and the line at footlocker when i got there at 5:45 had about 45-50 people in it... I was shocked... obviously I didn't get mine..

So I just got out of work... Called the stores in Queens Center Mall, and they dont have no size 4.5 for my girl, she'll be tight if she cant get these:smh:... Cant even order them online on any sites... Now I have to go on a scavenger hunt
laugh.gif

man this is crazy- cats up here playing hide-n-go seek in they cars with mall security on the lot
Instead of just posting up right off the mall property like ya boy
I'm just counting down the time. I theyvlet me cop all 3 packs that I want

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Well uh...that was easy.

I went to Champs at Castleton Square in Indianapolis around 5. I know the manager. She let me in the back door with a friend and we got our pairs.

She said that her store only received 28 packs.

Still awake from the club huh (
nerd.gif
PYP)
laugh.gif
reminds me of many many friday nights/saturday mornings. Barely getting back from the club/after party and straight to cop the new J's on hold beforegoing home to sleep
pimp.gif

Im getting tight right now... Called like 15 places and all sold out in s size 4.5... I didnt think it was gonna be that hard for kids also... Anyone wannahelp me find em
laugh.gif
? Anywhere in NYC...

They got kid sizes on Finishline.com. My cousin just copped a sz 6 few mins ago,, goodluck.

Got the last size 9.5 from footlocker wooohoooo!! The way they handled it at roosevelt field mall is way better than the way they handled the dmp release. wokeup and 4 got there at 5ish. I was about the 50th person in line and still got my size..now i can sleep in peace!

just picked mine up from Towson Mall. would have gone to St. Charles when I got home, but I had finals all week and decided to stay here and pick them up, thengo home later tonight. not too much trouble though. Foot Locker barely got any and had odd sizes (dude told me 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 12 was all he had). I wanted acomfortable pair and walked down to Finish Line, picked up my 11.5. shame though, people had hit up Finish Line and gotten a pack and were waiting outsideDowntown Locker Room to pick up a second or third pack, while moms and kids last in line were SOL. sucks that some people won't even be able to enjoy thereshoes in time for the holidays because of people taking advantage of reselling

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

just picked mine up from Towson Mall. would have gone to St. Charles when I got home, but I had finals all week and decided to stay here and pick them up, then go home later tonight. not too much trouble though. Foot Locker barely got any and had odd sizes (dude told me 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 12 was all he had). I wanted a comfortable pair and walked down to Finish Line, picked up my 11.5. shame though, people had hit up Finish Line and gotten a pack and were waiting outside Downtown Locker Room to pick up a second or third pack, while moms and kids last in line were SOL. sucks that some people won't even be able to enjoy there shoes in time for the holidays because of people taking advantage of reselling

i feel you.. i copped my pair from that finish line around 6:15 and saw all those mufunkas in front of DTRL ready to cop x2..x3..
tired.gif

just got back from champs at newport mall in jersey city every store in the mall had a line and i got the last 9.5.....still an easy cop compared to the 10/13pack now finally time for sleep and kissing all this package crap goodbye.

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

just picked mine up from Towson Mall. would have gone to St. Charles when I got home, but I had finals all week and decided to stay here and pick them up, then go home later tonight. not too much trouble though. Foot Locker barely got any and had odd sizes (dude told me 8.5, 9.5, 11, and 12 was all he had). I wanted a comfortable pair and walked down to Finish Line, picked up my 11.5. shame though, people had hit up Finish Line and gotten a pack and were waiting outside Downtown Locker Room to pick up a second or third pack, while moms and kids last in line were SOL. sucks that some people won't even be able to enjoy there shoes in time for the holidays because of people taking advantage of reselling

i feel you.. i copped my pair from that finish line around 6:15 and saw all those mufunkas in front of DTRL ready to cop x2..x3..
tired.gif
it was ridiculous. me and this other guy had to run from Foot Locker down to Finish Line and when he got there some other dude had just purchasedhis size. he asked the manager working the gate how long ago and he told him just a minute ago, then pointed at a dude sitting in front of DTLR with two packsin hand with a big Charlie Brown grin
tired.gif
. that's not even includingthe two moms that came in after me, they got turned away to DTLR as well. I got there around 6:20 though, just happy I could at least get mine. hope dude thatwas with me was just as lucky. crazy though, small world we live in, didn't think I'd find a fellow NT'er in the Towson area lol

Back
Top Bottom