Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i juss came 4rm the mall! gave the money to my friend. got mines on hold sz 10. n now wake up early to pick them up proly at 6am cuz i have a busy schedule 42morrw.but yea this the pack peeps been waiting for the longest just hours away. i hope all you guys cop them! goodluck n be safe! pz!

no that won't work. when you go to the page the package on it states in red "* Excluded from discount (see details)". Purchasingthis package only qualifies you to use the code on other products.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

laugh.gif
My local news station in Sacramento (arden mall) just had a little segment on the package. Interviewed 2 heads campin.
saw that too...did that loser just called those fusions on his feet jordan 2s???
I think so man.
smh.gif

dude looked like he didnt know the history of the either shoes.
grin.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

:SMH sacheads these days
laugh.gif
anyways, not usually on the jb forums nor do i usually wait in lines for jays... seeing as how my connects have fallen throughwhat time should i get to arden at?

Sorry if this has been posted already, but is there a link for finishline or does it just pop up on the site? Sorry, I've never done an order fromfinishline online before.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Any coupon codes that will work on Eastbay/Footlocker/NDC?

hopefully the 20% gift card works on this baby from Beast
not even going to try the gift card.. just straight order it!

Originally Posted by abstrack

I don't buy this "A hacker hacked into our system crap".

I do ecommerce analysis/development for one of the three largest cable companies in America & I'm fully aware of the various layers of security that a company like NIKE should have. You must be THAT DUDE to hack into a multi-BILLION dollar company like Nike. This isn't like hacking into one of these mom & pop sites (i.e. PYS or uptempoair).

NIKE...just keep it real. Product was posted early, your @sses got caught out in the wind & now you all are canceling orders.

I would have much rather gotten the truth (or even a better lie) than the %$+ they have there CSR's feeding consumers.

Will the Live cashback thing work?

im hoping it does work,,,gonna try it on FTL and/or eastbay... 20% back would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if cashback is a go, 2 packs for sure

Originally Posted by two34five

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Any coupon codes that will work on Eastbay/Footlocker/NDC?

hopefully the 20% gift card works on this baby from Beast
I think you cant use those untill the 26th
not tru. ordered a giftcard monday, placed an order with it today.

thanks for the link homie. i found that just after i posted....no fl link yet?

my wife...."i just dont understand why the hell they make these so limited! they could obviously sell a ton more pairs if they released them..."

Do they really have 11.5 and 12.5 ?

I just dont wanna waste time ordering it if its gonna be a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom