Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I got the same thing with footlocker, after about 20 minutes it got me through to the confirmation page to submit the order and then I kept getting a servererror after that or I would get "cart empty". However, the good news is this same thing happened to me back in January for the 10/13 pack and about2 days later I received the confirmation email and I have to actually call Footlocker to confirm that I wanted the item. So I am crossing my fingers the samehas happened. I finally go through to a rep and he said the database has not updated yet...so I will give it some time. Anyone know when the offical NDCrelease is going to start?

anyone kno what time nike is gonna sell these at? nicekicks.com is sayin around 4 pacific standard time? and other people sayin around like 3 eastern time??

good luck to those that want to cop at the stores 2morrow,
ill pick up my pair and see what happens with beatbat abd ndc

Any LA heads know what the deal is with these? I'm out here for Christmas and am trying to find a spot to go to. I stay in the View Park area. Any helpwould be appreciated.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

anyone kno what time nike is gonna sell these at? nicekicks.com is sayin around 4 pacific standard time? and other people sayin around like 3 eastern time??
12 AM Pacific

3 AM Eastern

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I can't believe we Fd up FNL.COM

R.I.P.
letter of recognition
dear whomever sever it may concern you won't be missed

roll.gif

yep that webserver didn't know wut hit him

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FNL finally loaded up,i got to check out,put in all my info,press submit and says "Please enter all required fields."...guess thats just another wayof sayin WE'RE SOLD OUT.

You know destroying Finishline may be a sin guys
laugh.gif

And for anyone who missed out, check NDC or go to the local spots. I gotta keep my fingers crossed that my spots stay untoched
ohwell.gif

Um so the FNL.com crashed on me during check out, but i still got charged. Does that mean I'm good or what? Someone please help. I can't through tothe customer support.

wow just tried finishline again, submitted order, got to the confirmation page, and just got a confirmation email.

i hope it really went through *prays*

i guess nike ends up releasing their stuff too early or very late..maybe a hacker hacked into their system and took the link down lmao

Crap..i was watching a DVD, came on here and gasped when i saw what time it was.......crap crap crap

good lookin out uknowho85!
anybody kno if nike is gonna be the same as eastbay? cuz eastbay really messed it up for me nd got my hopes up

does anyone know if these dropped in toddler sizes? im looking to pick up a pair for my little brother

FNL just charged me twice. but no confirmation number.

I got an error message There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer service.
There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

Once i seen this the first time I submitted my order again and got charged twice. Anybody else have this happen to them?

Back
Top Bottom