Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Figured out why I couldn't get through to customer support, they're closed.
frown.gif
I still need to know if FNL.com charged me does that mean I'm good?

FNL.com Customer Support 1-888-777-3949

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Um so the FNL.com crashed on me during check out, but i still got charged. Does that mean I'm good or what? Someone please help. I can't through to the customer support.

You and a dozen other people on here. Like I said, if what happend in the past has any merit on this release, all those who got charged but no confirmationwill get order cancelations

good lookin out uknowho85!
anybody kno if nike is gonna be the same as eastbay? cuz eastbay really messed it up for me nd got my hopes up

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by JesusR23

anyone kno what time nike is gonna sell these at? nicekicks.com is sayin around 4 pacific standard time? and other people sayin around like 3 eastern time??
12 AM Pacific

3 AM Eastern
WHAT?????

SO IS IT 4 AM PACIFIC OR 12 AM PACIFIC???

I just got through all the steps and checked out! My bank account already has a charge for finishline.com! Hopefully it goes through if not about how long doesit take to put the money back into my bank account!

studying for finals all week with only 6-8 hours of sleep since i woke up on tuesday, missing out on the em 2's the way i did, 11/12 hoax yesterday(fingers still crossed cause pending delivery and date was changed), and what i just went through 2 hours and 45 mins ago got me depressed enough to go wait inthe cold for 5 hours. never camped out before. this should be cold and interesting. maybe it will cleans my spirit. maybe.

aw damn just got my confirmation and now finishline is down for maintenance. i hope my order is official since they took the money out of my bank already

can anyone confirm 12 am PT for NDC? I know thats what it is suppose to be but we all know what has happened on NDC in the past.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Um so the FNL.com crashed on me during check out, but i still got charged. Does that mean I'm good or what? Someone please help. I can't through to the customer support.

same thing happened to me..help pls

Its funny to see idiots selling these packs at 450 with free shipping... ebay charges 10%
( $45)of final value then paypal fee min charge is 3%( 13.5)then 25 to 30 bucks to ship.. $450-45-13-25=$367.. probably making 30 to 40 dollar profit..which ispeanuts... i just want the 12s size 10.5

I just finally got through on the phone. FNL completely gone. Operator says ignore the website.

I didn't try the web because I know you cannot compete with the unix scripts/bots. They are the same kinds that scalpers use (which they spend lots ofmoney on) to snatch tickets from ticketmaster.com and tickets.com. They don't have to click on buttons like we do. Moreover, when sites fail, your info isvulnerable to sn00pers. They have boxes setup with the fewest hops between servers to beat you. I'm not saying you won't get through and get a pair,I'm saying most of the shoes out there are snatched this way. By the time the sites are down, you're better off going to the malls.

im tryin to stay up by playin gta until its ndc opens..............does ndc crash like these other websites do

i was able to get 1 pair off finishline for my gf's brother. Now i'm trying to get a pair for a friend of mine and maybe myself. I came in with nointentions of buying myself a pair. Seeing how hard it is to get these i might get one just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom