Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

does anyone kno the link to where theyre gonna be on ndc, i kno they arent up yet but you kno what i mean..

I ordered 2 pairs earlier on eastbay, it says Order waiting approval, im wondering if i should call or not to confirm or just ride it out?

just imagine how FC is going to react when millions of people try to get 1 of the 23 pairs on the site

So basically all of us that already got charged from finishline might not be getting them???? When will my money be put back then!!! Damn I hate finishline,but hopefully they come through on this one! If i get these it will probably be my last purchase for a long time and if i don't get these i will probablynot buy shoes for a long time!!!

People on the eastcoast have a better chance online than westcoast. IF you don't believe me, ping your favorite website, ftl, fnl, whatever... count thenumber of gateways (hops) you have to pass through. Now imagine the people who live in the state where the servers are. The website can only handle so manyshoppers at ONE TIME. Everyone else is left to refresh..but the key is to NOT HIT refresh.

Anyway.. heading to the mallz

Originally Posted by Diego1984

So basically all of us that already got charged from finishline might not be getting them???? When will my money be put back then!!! Damn I hate finishline, but hopefully they come through on this one! If i get these it will probably be my last purchase for a long time and if i don't get these i will probably not buy shoes for a long time!!!
what? i just got charged when i placed my order about 10 minutes ago before finishline went under maintenance. so we don't even know ifwe're getting them for sure? wow

cant wait to go get my pairs tomorrow
all you socal heads still in search of a place, fox hills mall should have a good amount of packs there
i just dont know how many people will be there

Originally Posted by jphong23

I ordered 2 pairs earlier on eastbay, it says Order waiting approval, im wondering if i should call or not to confirm or just ride it out?

I called them they said it will take 24 hours to confirm everything. Basically if you get a order number you are set. You should get an email in an hour or twoand i hope you guys paid for rush so you can get it before xmas

i don't trust FNL i think I might put another order through NDC. I just called FNL and she said she can't see if the order went through and to callback in 24hrs. I just placed my order on FNL right before its said FinishLine.com is currently down for maintenance.Please come back soon. I got myconformation emailed to me but I still have a funny feeling.

I just realized that the FNL.com customer service closes at 11a.m. westcoast. I called them and got through. I told the lady on the phone my situation. Shesaid she can not tell me if I will be getting a pair even though my card got charged. She said the best thing to do is call back in 24hours. Hopefullytomorrow for us who got screwed by FNL.com will either get the shoes or a quick refund. Let's hope guys

Originally Posted by Diego1984

So basically all of us that already got charged from finishline might not be getting them???? When will my money be put back then!!! Damn I hate finishline, but hopefully they come through on this one! If i get these it will probably be my last purchase for a long time and if i don't get these i will probably not buy shoes for a long time!!!
what? i just got charged when i placed my order about 10 minutes ago before finishline went undert maintenance. so we don't even know ifwe're getting them for sure? wow

the posts are dwindling little by little..where did everyone go??? i thought we were all camping together?? lol...im up tryin to cop for my bro

Originally Posted by Harlem21

i don't trust FNL i think I might put another order through NDC. I just called FNL and she said she can't see if the order went through and to call back in 24hrs. I just placed my order on FNL right before its said FinishLine.com is currently down for maintenance.Please come back soon. I got my conformation emailed to me but I still have a funny feeling.
thats basically the same situation i'm in, i have a funny feeling it didn't go through.

Back
Top Bottom