Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

IT LOOKS LIKE EASTBAY HAS ALL SIZES!!!!
laugh.gif
WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE ANY SIZE AND CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT IT WILL SAY THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE

Wasn't it FNL.com would had oversold the allstars when they launched??

Yeah and I was one of them that got @!$$!#!!!!!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by northparkblind

This CDP pack is way over-hyped.

smh.gif
at JB fooling you people......

The reason most people wants this pack is because of the XI.

The pack is $310 and the re-sell price is about $400+.

You can buy a 01' retro XI for about $310.......

smh.gif
Think people..........

hmm let me think....should I pay $300+ for 1 pair of shoes where I can get 2 around the same price? I'd rather spend the money and get 2 shoes instead of 1.

Hmmmm lets think. Should i get 2 piece of crap quality shoes from JB or just buy 1 that'll last wayyyyyyyyyy longer?

i was at the nuggs game trying to get them on my gf's crackberry...had the same problem as everyone else...kinda wish i stayed home cuz wow did we get outclassed by lebron and the cavs...oh well looks like its gonna be an early morning for me

upandcoming...ill be waiting for ndc to release how about you?

^^^from my past experience with finishline they charge you right away no matter what to make sure you have the funds to purchase the shoes. When they can'tfulfill your order they call you and give you a lame apology and finito, it's over. Order confirmations from finishline don't mean you'reguaranteed a pair.

queens center had a midnight release at champs and footlocker..didnt go because i already got my pairs but alot of people at 10 when i passed by

Man I hope Memphis sleeps on this package. I know it'll be nuts at the Nike Factory but the malls should be relatively calm I hope!

smh.gif

smh.gif
Think people..........

hmm let me think....should I pay $300+ for 1 pair of shoes where I can get 2 around the same price? I'd rather spend the money and get 2 shoes instead of 1.

Hmmmm lets think. Should i get 2 piece of crap quality shoes from JB or just buy 1 that'll last wayyyyyyyyyy longer?

ill take 2,when you have more than 100+ pairs its hard to wear them out.
besides who has time to hunt for their size,when u can just go to the mall tomorrow and cop.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

i was at the nuggs game trying to get them on my gf's crackberry...had the same problem as everyone else...kinda wish i stayed home cuz wow did we get out classed by lebron and the cavs...oh well looks like its gonna be an early morning for me

upandcoming...ill be waiting for ndc to release how about you?

im breakin night...im waitin for NDC so i can cop for my bro, then round 6 or 7 am im goin to pick up my pack,got a FA holdin me down,(i might cop 2 pair, ihavent decided yet) then i have a final at 930 am and gotta be there at 9, yes i know, a final a Saturday..******ed #$% university

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

smh.gif

smh.gif
Think people..........

ill take 2,when you have more than 100+ pairs its hard to wear them out.
besides who has time to hunt for their size,when u can just go to the mall tomorrow and cop.

Your acting like copping these at the mall will be easy........
smh.gif

when i try to cop on finishline, i never get through since it says "Please enter all fields" when I clearly entered everything I needed..I thinkthat's another way of saying "sold out"

Back
Top Bottom