Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

been waitin too tooo long for NDC...so instead i copped the 8/15

laugh.gif
roll.gif

So I just got an order confirmation from FNL and they took the money out and sent me an e-mail confirming my purchase. I don't know to trust it or not?

Just got through... I feel relieved but i've learned from others mistakes to never rely on FNL
laugh.gif

NDC campout here we go..

I just got through on FNL, took me a few tries but it went through I got a confirmation number and I just received my email...hopefully I am golden!!!

i got through on finishline finally.....i don't know whether or not to trust it...but when i was at the page it did say that sizes 9 and a few others weregone, and my 11.5 was still available.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

This CDP pack is way over-hyped.

smh.gif
at JB fooling you people......

The reason most people wants this pack is because of the XI.

The pack is $310 and the re-sell price is about $400+.

You can buy a 01' retro XI for about $310.......

smh.gif
Think people..........

hmm let me think....should I pay $300+ for 1 pair of shoes where I can get 2 around the same price? I'd rather spend the money and get 2 shoes instead of 1.

Hmmmm lets think. Should i get 2 piece of crap quality shoes from JB or just buy 1 that'll last wayyyyyyyyyy longer?

ill take 2,when you have more than 100+ pairs its hard to wear them out.
besides who has time to hunt for their size,when u can just go to the mall tomorrow and cop.

Your acting like copping these at the mall will be easy........
smh.gif
it wont be too hard if you did your homework.

My city is sleeping. (Bowie , MD) and im not copping anyways...........

what i do is go to all the spots and ask how many pairs in my size,
then i ask if a lot of people have come in asking for the pack.
then chit chat with the manager a little bit ...

and has that method serious worked for you?? There are many people who are going to be there that didn't bother going in the store to talk to any managers.The managers can say whatever they "think" it's going to be like or whatever but they don't know until it actually comes to launch time.

If this works for you than more power to you but seems like a little too much confidence in a method like that.

Same here, I was able to cop on finishline just now and immediately got an e-mail confirmation. I definitely do not trust this though! I mean if you go on thesite, it does show that some sizes are sold out, so that makes me feel better. Hmmmm.

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

I just got through on FNL, took me a few tries but it went through I got a confirmation number and I just received my email...hopefully I am golden!!!

dont count on it.. i placed 2 separate orders.. as rico said up there.. first warehourse (most likely sold out first wave) then the re-up will go thru stores..but most likely it will sell out at stores.

Does anyone know what the max you can get in store at the mall. I wanted to cop three pairs. Not in the same size. Will I be able to get those in the samestore in the mall?

GUYS IT DON'T MATTER IF THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT, THAT MEANS NOTHING!!! THAT"S JUST TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION. IT'S LIKE PUTTING THE MONEY ON THESIDE AND IF THE ORDER GOES THROUGH THEN THE MONEY IS TAKIN!!!

^ depends on the store...if people are lined up expect 1 per customer, and if youre lucky you can line up again and cop another pair

Originally Posted by lawless2387

So I just got an order confirmation from FNL and they took the money out and sent me an e-mail confirming my purchase. I don't know to trust it or not?

same thing here..i dont trust anything haha i would try and scoop from ndc or your local shop...you can always cancel the fnl order if they dont do it for you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom