Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^^^mine was too
so what you guys wanna talk about??
for some reason this cracked me up. reminded me of the family guy episode where peter goes to femmy camp and then calls quagmire while he's in the bath. no offense to WES of course. seriously though, I still need to do some christmas shopping. I know I'm not the only male who waits until the last minute..
laugh.gif
@ you typing wes in caps
it's cool lol...im just trying to wake myself up...im a tired 15 year old

..mannnn i wanna use my old SN again to bad it messed up...lol any of yall got old SN's

i got my order confirmation from finishline, but im still getting up to line up at my local footlocker at around 3-4am just to be safe... haha its gonna be along and cold 4 hours!

Originally Posted by everone303

i dont know if i should wait for NDC or go camp out at the store.... Either way an all nighter

yes sirs thats foooshooo........i think this thread will hit 250pgs!! wat u think

i dont know if i should wait for NDC or go camp out at the store.... Either way an all nighter

yes sirs thats foooshooo........i think this thread will hit 250pgs!! wat u think

i got my order confirmation from finishline, but im still getting up to line up at my local footlocker at around 3-4am just to be safe... haha its gonna be along and cold 4 hours!

Originally Posted by dwizard23

Hmmmmm thinking about going to stand in line and using iphone to refresh NDC... not a bad idearrrr

Don't forget your phone charger

Hmmmmm thinking about going to stand in line and using iphone to refresh NDC... not a bad idearrrr
Actually, that's a very bad idea because NDC uses Flash. Just tried it on my iPhone and no go.

I'm from San Diego. Called up my boy earlier and he said he was at Fashion Valley. Talkin bout they're doing a raffle. So he bounced around 6. He'sat the Attic right now and last I heard they posted up certain sizes on the door. From what he told me there's only a sz 9 and 10 available. And this wasan hour ago. So he's over there waiting, but Attic doesn't open till 10.

I went on FL and ordered 2 pairs and got a conformation email, then went to check again and they were all sold out. I'm not getting my hopes up, prob gonnapack up the chair and blanket and hit up the mall

Originally Posted by ShiekhShoesSucks

I'm from San Diego. Called up my boy earlier and he said he was at Fashion Valley. Talkin bout they're doing a raffle. So he bounced around 6. He's at the Attic right now and last I heard they posted up certain sizes on the door. From what he told me there's only a sz 9 and 10 available. And this was an hour ago. So he's over there waiting, but Attic doesn't open till 10.

Do you know what store is doin the raffle? Probably FL. What about FA and Shady Sheikh

Yeah but it's freezing here.... but i don't want to get shut down like i did at FNL and eastbay

Back
Top Bottom