Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

what size you wear, i know a couple spots in LA that still got them

Call around, some WSS's still have random sizes.

Thought hard about getting this pack, but most reseller prices on ebay are bogus. With the new system way too many people flake on deals, marks up the reseller price, creates a false market and then they don't end up paying.

I've tried to sell kicks on ebay, it is a hassle now. Dudes overbid, then they try to send you messages about negotiating another price,
smh.gif

This pack will be around in the future, the sneaker market looks favorable for buyers not for sellers. Resellers need to take advantage of all these kids spending their holiday loot. If someone is really paying $400+ for this pack, I'm sorry but,
roll.gif

there was only 5 WSS, that got these and the only one i bothered to find out was the one on wilshire and union, in the outskirts of downtown LA.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk running thru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerk because i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him for a minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the back to get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
) start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she start to ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there.

laugh.gif

congrats on getting your size

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^sucks about what happened at the first store
didnt even give him a chance to run to the atm or anything
It was a free for all. They just wanted to make money. Terrible customer service. Funny thing is he used the card yesterday while christmasshopping.

Yo this post was like 20 pages Thursday
eek.gif
. I had an easy cop so I guess Ididn't realize how sought after this pack was.

You guys call this good quality. I haven't copped anything since the grape's. Went copped my pair with no trouble. Went home tried on one xi (leftside),Felt like crap. Felt like i was walking on a cardboard
box, there so many things worng with the quality on this pack. Put them back in the box and returned them. I would not recommend this pack to anyone.......Jordan brand needs to evaluate there quality.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air234ever

You guys call this good quality. I haven't copped anything since the grape's. Went copped my pair with no trouble. Went home tried on one xi (left side),Felt like crap. Felt like i was walking on a cardboard
box, there so many things worng with the quality on this pack. Put them back in the box and returned them. I would not recommend this pack to anyone....... Jordan brand needs to evaluate there quality.
smh.gif
Sounds like you're been drinking haterade

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by sideshow20

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk running thru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerk because i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him for a minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the back to get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
) start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she start to ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there.

laugh.gif

congrats on getting your size

laugh.gif

niice

Friend got into some trouble at the club last night so i couldnt go get em this morning..wasn't really sweating it because i knew there was really nochance to get them..but for some reason i decided to call the Finish Line at the Mall of Georgia around 1 p.m. today and the sales assoc. tells me they have asz 7, 8, and 13..couldnt believe but i put them on hold, ran over there and picked them up with ease.

You guys call this good quality. I haven't copped anything since the grape's. Went copped my pair with no trouble. Went home tried on one xi (left side),Felt like crap. Felt like i was walking on a cardboard
box, there so many things worng with the quality on this pack. Put them back in the box and returned them. I would not recommend this pack to anyone....... Jordan brand needs to evaluate there quality.
smh.gif

Do you hommie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

smh.gif

Actually it sounds more like truth serum

sven my friend i think u on the other hand may have tasted the Kool-aid
laugh.gif

Damn, waiting for my pack on NDC to get shipped. Deciding if I want to sell them or hold on to them.

Originally Posted by dj sven

smh.gif
laugh.gif
, Why? because he is giving his opinion on an expensiveproduct with lackluster quality.

Like I said this pack isn't worth the price on the box, and to those paying reseller prices,
roll.gif
. Like they say, a sucker is born every minute.

Why pay $450-500 for this pack, when you can find '01 Black/Red XI's for $300 and OG Taxis for $250. I guess people really want that CDP patch on theinsoles and the backwards jumpman on the XI's.

Back
Top Bottom