Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

^^exactly and why would people pay that much when they are still on many sites for less than 690

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand them out to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right in the street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let them cop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

yea it was crazy, once i knew mah boy made it in the first bumrush, i just walked in when i saw the group trying to get in when someone was trying to leave with their package. That customer was scared of the crowd, and once he tried to leave by opening the locked door, the group pushed everyone in and i got jammed through and I jetted to FT without a ticket and was able to cop them. Like 20 people ahead of me didn't have a ticket either.

You got in with the second push through? The one where the security guard opened the door for people to leave and then everyone pushed through like it was nothin? I was in there too. haha
I ended up leaving empty-handed. It was so terrible there.

Damn man, me and one of my three other friends got our pack... the other 2 decided to leave the madness in a hope that Sunrise or Galleria was empty, but no luck apparently. Damn man, Footlocker had over 250 pairs... this pack was absolute craziness.

Yeah, people did not believe when I said that Arden was going to get like 500-600 packs, but the problem was that there were so many people copping this one, so they weren't limited, but rather much more hyped. I actually called Sunrise, the Galleria and malls in Fairfield, Tracy, Modesto and Stockton, with no luck, but just found someone willing to help me out for about $375

that's not bad seeing as i see the packs will be breakin 500 bux on ebay.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

you just might now have enough to upgrade to a flatscreen fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

690.00 on ebay right now will it break 700 this is dmp level holy cow

What are you smoking?

The packs are going for $450-$500 right now..they haven't made it to that point...there are still online spots selling for $500...why would any one buy itfor $600 right now..

I did a search on both CDP XII XI and Countdown pack XI XII

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Very Very Very Easy Cop for me (Love Aventura Mall) ........ The Quality on the XI's are not that Bad......... Their could be more Padding on the ankle but not Bad at all. The XII's However, BIG DIFFERENCE! The Shoe is Narrower and the Leather and Lining is Thinner Then the Previous Retro's however it is still Passable and Descent Quality.

so aventura was cool,not too manyheads?

My lil story-
I camped out at hilltop mall by the mcdonald entrance. The security comes and opens the wrong freakin door, so I have to swith sides and now I'm like in amiddle of a mosh. Finally people start running I outrun some people bu when I got there, their was alredy people in lines. They went in trough the macy'sway. So i to deciced wait at footlocker and a dude infront of me got the last size 12!! They only had 1 size 12 in footlocker?? Hmm I wonder how that can be?Then I procced to run to shoe palace, I'm there waiting for two more hours because they were gona open up at 9. When the owner arrived he said they hadsome size 12's. Lets just say that the gate opened up and evreyone rushed in! It was crazy. Overall the dude said that he didn't have a size 12! I waslike the hell??? You just said you did. This was my worst day ever!! Nt help me in finding a size 12 in the bay! Ha oh n sorry for all thewriting.

I was at arden didnt copp cause after the security guards did us wrong and started handing out tickets in the back and everyone was runnging to the back and i saw the first bumrush i dipped and went to sunrise,security guard said they werent selling them and then went to downtown and and the line was full for FL and shiekh and gettacluestore are supposedly getting theirs wednesday so imma try to copp then.=(fail

I would have not gotten a ticket, f that.
Walk away and talk myself out of it if I have reason.

Originally Posted by antj2k2

What a night...I went for the midnight release at the Finish Line at Kings Plaza. Got there around nine. There were prolly like 20 people ahead of me. I needed 9.5. The first like five people went and they were already out of 10s. I knew it was a wrap from there. Dis kid on line started spazzin on one of the employees cuzz he wanted a size 11, and they claimed they aint have no more even though the kid asked everybody in front of him if they needed an 11 and they said no. Anyway they ran out of my size, so me and my boy just chilled in da mall till we had to get out at like 2:20. My boy went home cuz it was 2 cold for him outside. I waited outside for like an hour and 45 min. The guard was cool he let me in around 4 (an hour before he was supposed to. The Footlocker and Footaction wasnt supposed to open until 7 o'clock. I was the first one in front of Footlocker. Some people was going to Modells also, but hardly anybody knew about the Footaction upstairs. Soon as I got my Footlocker pair at around 6:30, I ran upstairs and there were like 3 people in Footaction. I just walked in and copped another 9.5 and I was happy. My boy wears a 9.5 too, but these are goin on ebay!
FRIENDSHIP AT ITS BEST
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

man it was crazy for me. never had to work this hard for jordans. here is my story.

Called eastbay at 12 on hold for 1 min, by 12;05 have my 11.5 and done. Man it was crazy. Actually had 2 and cancelled 1 pack so other heads could get it.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

What are you smoking?

The packs are going for $450-$500 right now..they haven't made it to that point...there are still online spots selling for $500...why would any one buy it for $600 right now..

He's referring to this. I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to post links to auctions so someone warn me if we're not please

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall was a B***h...Wow I can't believe I went threw this BS. They can't organize a release for crap!!!

I got there are 11pm and the police made us go back into our cars like freakin criminals. They walked around the parking lot for a while to make sure everyone was in their car and what not. So at about 12 am, everyone rushed the lines to get their place. There was no line at all because the stupid old fart rent a cop took down the yellow thing that separated champs, sittra, footaction, and footlocker.
I swear Sacramento has some of the ignorant people ever. Especially that dude that was wearing a A's
cap and kept say "AAAAHHHHH." With that being said, there was this old white suv driving around the parking lot acting dumb and the rent a cop was trying to chase the car down in the parking lot lol....unfortunately, the car got away.
Then this other car comes later and blast this song in front of everyone like they were cool or something. As usually this dude with the A's cap started acting stupid they drove around the parking lot like they were cool or something. As they were driving around in the parking lot this Big Rig started driving dumb lol..It was hilarious!!!That was the highlight of the campout. What is up with these car driving around the parking lot. They swear their cars are hot. The cars with systems all sound like crap!!!
Then, the Jheri curl security came and that was where it got crazy. He kept saying back up but no one would back up. the front people including myself were trying but those people in the back wouldn't back up. Everybody cramped up in the line because everyone wanted to be in the fl line. One hour later, the jheri curl rent a cop gave out tickets to the back row. $%*!!!!!! It really wasn't the people in the front's fault that the line wouldn't move back. People have been waiting in line for hours and this dude had the nerves to give it to the back row. It was just mayhem after that. There was three police car parked out by the line doing nothing because they know there was nothing they can do. People started rushing the door and lining up in front of the stores without the tickets. Minutes later, stores just started selling them to people without the tickets because it was out of their controls or something like that. People were running back and forth from store to store. I do the same and got my pair.
I am done with this BS..
glad I didn't go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall was a B***h...Wow I can't believe I went threw this BS. They can't organize a release for crap!!!

I got there are 11pm and the police made us go back into our cars like freakin criminals. They walked around the parking lot for a while to make sure everyone was in their car and what not. So at about 12 am, everyone rushed the lines to get their place. There was no line at all because the stupid old fart rent a cop took down the yellow thing that separated champs, sittra, footaction, and footlocker.
I swear Sacramento has some of the ignorant people ever. Especially that dude that was wearing a A's
cap and kept say "AAAAHHHHH." With that being said, there was this old white suv driving around the parking lot acting dumb and the rent a cop was trying to chase the car down in the parking lot lol....unfortunately, the car got away.
Then this other car comes later and blast this song in front of everyone like they were cool or something. As usually this dude with the A's cap started acting stupid they drove around the parking lot like they were cool or something. As they were driving around in the parking lot this Big Rig started driving dumb lol..It was hilarious!!!That was the highlight of the campout. What is up with these car driving around the parking lot. They swear their cars are hot. The cars with systems all sound like crap!!!
Then, the Jheri curl security came and that was where it got crazy. He kept saying back up but no one would back up. the front people including myself were trying but those people in the back wouldn't back up. Everybody cramped up in the line because everyone wanted to be in the fl line. One hour later, the jheri curl rent a cop gave out tickets to the back row. $%*!!!!!! It really wasn't the people in the front's fault that the line wouldn't move back. People have been waiting in line for hours and this dude had the nerves to give it to the back row. It was just mayhem after that. There was three police car parked out by the line doing nothing because they know there was nothing they can do. People started rushing the door and lining up in front of the stores without the tickets. Minutes later, stores just started selling them to people without the tickets because it was out of their controls or something like that. People were running back and forth from store to store. I do the same and got my pair.
I am done with this BS..
Glad I stayed home
laugh.gif

Taxi's Are On Ebay For $275 and $300!!! what a joke
roll.gif
.......i thoughtmaybe i could buy the 12's if not the pack but for that price
tired.gif

What are you smoking?

The packs are going for $450-$500 right now..they haven't made it to that point...there are still online spots selling for $500...why would any one buy it for $600 right now..

He's referring to this. I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to post links to auctions so someone warn me if we're not please

Went to smithaven mall around 2:30 was the first car there. Other people started coming around 3. At 4:30 me and my boys waited outside the door and then about35 people after us. At 6 security opens the door and we run to footlocker, I'm still 4th in line, some girl ran and fell mad hard into the kiosks in themiddle of the mall. Then the cop and security were outside FTL, they only let one person in at a time. Copped my 9.5 and they said they only had 1 more 10 butnone of my boys wear that size so employees mustve been holding a couple of packs.

i aint even going to lie, im a little bummed i didnt cop a bunch to resell. those ebay prices are
eek.gif
, im over here complaining about all these christmaspresents i gotta buy and that would have paid for all of them
smh.gif

regardless, im happy that everyone that wanted them got them, although it seems as a lot of people didnt get them. we will see how my NDC order goes, i gotconfirmation so i should be good. not even looking forward to the XI's sounds like people are a little bummed with how they turned out, and since imsitting on a couple pairs already they are just whatever to me.

i am a little excited about the taxis, since i never have even owned a pair.

eek.gif
gil23 wrote:

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

you just might now have enough to upgrade to a flatscreen fam
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOWWWWW............GOT EM

i was looking at my pair and i can say that they are really nice
i ordered from eastbay, ndc, and finishline, i wonder if they would all come
out clean.

easy cop...mall was pretty packed...lucky im in good with manager
pimp.gif

people were threatening eachother like crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

What are you smoking?

That is insane but with someone who has 0 feedback, I would be hesitant to let that fly...

I have had my packs for about a week and my XII which I don't want sold twice, once for $225 and once for $300 and neither time the people paid for them..
The seller might be wary...
I am selling the XII and here on NT I am stating they are not worth more than $200

Back
Top Bottom