Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

smh at myself-- had to check myself with a serious moment of clarity-- almost scooped 3 additional 11.5s to resell when I realized that was the same exact !%!I was complaining about a half hour ago.

glad you scooped that 11.5, homie.

Copped my 3 (hopefully my order gets fulfilled)... All in a morning's work (hitting the refresh button every 3-5 minutes on FNL). Good luck to everyone whoput their order in.

Got my size 11 off FNL and copped a pair of Taxi's for $165 shipped. Still got my 01 Bred XI's in the closet vvvnds so I mainly wanted this for theXII's.

God is great~
grin.gif

I got conformation on mine I called too...does Finish Line ever flake out after you got a conformation? I got express shipping too!

that was too lucky-- i had been checking all morning and was just about to take a shower until i though, "i'ma be real mad if i get out the shower andfind out they restocked"

YESSSSSSS... GOOD LOOKING OUT... COPPED TWO MORE PAIRS OF SIZE 13'S. GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL. HOPEFULLY THEY GO THROUGH AS WELL.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

smh at myself-- had to check myself with a serious moment of clarity-- almost scooped 3 additional 11.5s to resell when I realized that was the same exact !%! I was complaining about a half hour ago.

glad you scooped that 11.5, homie.

judeezy you did alot of people a favor. I don't wear an 11.5, I wear an 11 but trust me you made somebody's day.
grin.gif

i got my 11.5 and my 13.0 for my brother. Thanks Niketalk this is why I came to this family people having eachothers backs!

Wow! I did a refresh almost every second and sizes kept dropping one by one....

NT is very powerful as far as info.

Im glad everybody at least got their order in and hopefully, this gets fulfilled.

finishline restock comes from local store inventory that is late to update ....because as we all know all local finishline are sold out your restock order willbe canceled its happened to me on all the hot jordans-------------you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do some of you buy sizes that you dont wear? are you really that greedy? its kool tho, saved me some money so i can buy the blackberry storm ^_^

there really is a lot of these packs around, its almost like a gr. finishline had 2 restocks, nike sold some on thursday then on release day, eastbay had alot and a lot of stores that never carry cdp had these. i honestly think that the price will drop on ebay to 400 and under.

Back
Top Bottom