Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Damn NDC works fast.

Ordered saturday night and the fedex man just dropped them off.

This release was easy. Sometimes its good to have a sz 15 foot.

It's a free country so long as businesses do not limit the number of pairs/packs anyone who is resourceful or has connections can lock-up huge quantitiesfor resale. The only way to shrink the reselling market, is for people to not buy them at prices beyond $50 of retail, tax and shipping. Wait out the resellersand have them sit on the shoes for 2 to 3 months and you'll see the market price lower. I'm not mad at resellers, it's a fair way to make money.

I think what Jordan Brand has failed to do is really give back to it's true customers who want the shoes for themselves and not for reselling. I knowit's not required for JB to be sympathetic to a sneaker shortage and that at the end they're all about making their money and letting the rest of thesneaker world figure how they sort out later, but JB has been full of it when they market "love", "respect" and all these terms when theyshow no real love and respect for those who truly helped the man and brand become what it is today. At the end, it's a love-hate relationship with JB.

I hope the market corrects itself and everyone who wants a pack gets at least one pack. But as I mentioned in the other threads before this official one, whenit comes to theses high demand releases there are always people who get left out and resellers who will make their money. At the end, they're really justsome really nice shoes with a big price tag. It won't be the first time JB's let us down and it definitely won't be the last. BTW I got one pack.Happy Holidays.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Dear Robin,
We were unable to ship the item(s) below from order 29377451
due to lack of availability from the manufacturer. We apologize
for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If we can be of
assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact us at
1-800-628-6301 or internationally at 1-715-261-9588. You may
also visit our website at www.eastbay.com. Thank you for your
continued business.
Code:
Anyone selling a sz.10, 10.5, or an 11?

^^^ That's messed up......That kinda email ruins Christmas....

is there anywhere that might have these for retail, or close to it. I figured that after the weekend hype there might be some around, but im not so sure aboutthat nemore.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Just picked up a size 12 off of eastbay.
I call ducktales. Prove me wrong

indifferent.gif

Don't got to tell tales my dude. I got 15 pairs already. I wasn't boasting, just letting peeps know so they can hit them lines up.

tagged pics of everything please.

Here goes 12 pairs. The 315elsa is my eBay name. I'm a college student but got to make enough money with this bundle to cop all the nike and jb retros that i like for 2009 (purple foams, griffeys, safety orange & teal AM 95's , barkley cb34 og colorway, just to name a few). Here goes 12 pairs..... Here goes 2 more...i cut off the order number and personal info. Here is the last #15 .. cut off order# and personal info as well. Anything else???????????????????????? No ducktales here family.
I hope you fail all your classes
roll.gif

dang if eastbay orders are getting canceled due to lack of inventory ------- I WOULD SAY THE FINISHLINE RESTOCK MONDAY IS FOR SURE A WASTE OF TIME ... I BET90% OF THOSE ORDERS ALSO GET CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Chelu

I think what Jordan Brand has failed to do is really give back to it's true customers who want the shoes for themselves and not for reselling. I know it's not required for JB to be sympathetic to a sneaker shortage and that at the end they're all about making their money and letting the rest of the sneaker world figure how they sort out later,

how are they making money if people want to buy the shoes and JB isn't selling it to them?

for all you guys ordered through FNL re-stock the call you received earlier is NOT GUARANTEED. FNL calls if the billing and shipping address isdifferent....thats all there is to it...it does not mean that the order is fulfilled.....in a nuutshell, no tracking....no CDP....

Why everybody so madd at the resellers? Don't hate. #%#%#@ gotta eat.. If u aint get yours this time don't hate on the next guy that did. Jus hustleharder next time.. They'll be more J's

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

for all you guys ordered through FNL re-stock the call you received earlier is NOT GUARANTEED. FNL calls if the billing and shipping address is different....thats all there is to it...it does not mean that the order is fulfilled.....in a nuutshell, no tracking....no CDP....

i just got off the phone with a FL rep... he said that the restock this morning was a rumor and they are not getting any more packs.
I told him that ppl bought them on line this morning around 11 and he said "no thats incorrect, thats just a rumor"

i than told him how i spoke with another rep earlier who said she knew of the restock this morning, and that she said they sold out in about 20 minutes. heagain said "i don't know where you are getting this information, but that is incorrect, there wa no restock this morning and we are not going to haveanother restock on the pack"

he said he worked for corporate or whatever and he would know if there was a restock or not. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

i don't know...

yall who ordered off the restock may be in for an unpleasant suprise. who knows, good luck to you all.

tired.gif

SMH @ all the people who copped like 15-30 packs... all you're doing is taking them out of the hands of true sneakerheads.. i'd rather have a bunch ofheads wearin them around than seeing some 11 year old kid wearing the shoes that i waited in line so long for because his parents have all the money in theworld. Are you happy? You're creating more and more hypebeasts who could care less what kind of shoes these are, as long as all his friends want them. SMH

It's a free country so long as businesses do not limit the number of pairs/packs anyone who is resourceful or has connections can lock-up huge quantities for resale. The only way to shrink the reselling market, is for people to not buy them at prices beyond $50 of retail, tax and shipping. Wait out the resellers and have them sit on the shoes for 2 to 3 months and you'll see the market price lower. I'm not mad at resellers, it's a fair way to make money.

I think what Jordan Brand has failed to do is really give back to it's true customers who want the shoes for themselves and not for reselling. I know it's not required for JB to be sympathetic to a sneaker shortage and that at the end they're all about making their money and letting the rest of the sneaker world figure how they sort out later, but JB has been full of it when they market "love", "respect" and all these terms when they show no real love and respect for those who truly helped the man and brand become what it is today. At the end, it's a love-hate relationship with JB.

I hope the market corrects itself and everyone who wants a pack gets at least one pack. But as I mentioned in the other threads before this official one, when it comes to theses high demand releases there are always people who get left out and resellers who will make their money. At the end, they're really just some really nice shoes with a big price tag. It won't be the first time JB's let us down and it definitely won't be the last. BTW I got one pack. Happy Holidays.
or the store could just limit customers on the amount they could buy, like most online sites, they only allow you to buy two. that would keepreselling to a min.

finally got my pack. the homie chandiesel comin thru with the hookup. to everyone complainin about the quality be happy we got a pack with these shoes. theyare fire. congrats to everyone that got theirs before xmas and good luck to the real nters still lookin.

i dont think you would say the fnl restock this morning is a actual restock, but maybe more of an update on their availability through the store systems andhow its gets all compiled for online orders. So maybe the rep thought you meant like an actual restock from jb shipping shoes to them, so i guess ignore him;hopefully they do go through. again with fnl at this point its 50/50 because its happened time and time again with them, so the best thing is to call the repsand make sure they check up on your order. they can actually call to see which store has your order and they can if you are nice to them, call the store tomake sure that the order is going to be processed by them before they sell that shoe in store.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

It's a free country so long as businesses do not limit the number of pairs/packs anyone who is resourceful or has connections can lock-up huge quantities for resale. The only way to shrink the reselling market, is for people to not buy them at prices beyond $50 of retail, tax and shipping. Wait out the resellers and have them sit on the shoes for 2 to 3 months and you'll see the market price lower. I'm not mad at resellers, it's a fair way to make money.

I think what Jordan Brand has failed to do is really give back to it's true customers who want the shoes for themselves and not for reselling. I know it's not required for JB to be sympathetic to a sneaker shortage and that at the end they're all about making their money and letting the rest of the sneaker world figure how they sort out later, but JB has been full of it when they market "love", "respect" and all these terms when they show no real love and respect for those who truly helped the man and brand become what it is today. At the end, it's a love-hate relationship with JB.

I hope the market corrects itself and everyone who wants a pack gets at least one pack. But as I mentioned in the other threads before this official one, when it comes to theses high demand releases there are always people who get left out and resellers who will make their money. At the end, they're really just some really nice shoes with a big price tag. It won't be the first time JB's let us down and it definitely won't be the last. BTW I got one pack. Happy Holidays.
or the store could just limit customers on the amount they could buy, like most online sites, they only allow you to buy two. that would keep reselling to a min.

That's what footlocker said they were doing over here... i called and asked because i was planning on double-coppin, when the emloyee quickly respondedwith "We limit one pack per customer." but when i walked in to pick up my size 12, i saw people giving a whole list of sizes.. i thought that wassort of stupid.

Back
Top Bottom