Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

people need to stop complaining.
glad you live outside of NYC, and flew to NYC to cop them, so you know exactly what its like elsewhere.
What?
I coulda copped these in NYC sleepwalking without a car before it even dropped.

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoeswere getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to mefor a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

I guess i have to UN'DS these babies now.
Good luck to everyone who hasnt got theirs
348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

Reselling is stupid, but there's nothing you can do about it. Those who bought multiples to sell will make their money so there's no need to cry aboutit. Just get over it and move on. Honestly speaking, they bought multiple pairs of crap.

Bx sport was sellin them for 450 at 9:45 on sat....
smh.gif
...and dude thought I was really gonna let my @@$%# cop at this price...can't be serious...there arestill a few packs floatin around nyc...like I said before if heads don't like the resellers and there prices then don't cop from them.....try to juswait it out...

Missed out on the restock this morning
mad.gif

Maybe they'll restock again tomorrow, like they did with the XX3's a couple weeks ago.

I'm starting to wonder though about these XI's....

If people say the shape is off, the patent is cut thinner, the jumpman is off, they feel like cardboard and they fit tighter than normal....

What's the difference between these and fakes?????

I'm thinking if I was to buy fakes, they'd look and feel like the CDP XI's. But then again, I don't own a pair of fakes, or the CDP XI's
eyes.gif

The shape of the patent on my XIs is pretty appalling, and I think it tends to be fairly random, some better than others. The guy who copped 12 packs, some ofhis XIs look fairly sweet and definitely better than mine.

Bigger sizes (US 12 - 13) always tend to have poorer quality than regular sizes (US 9 - 10). Overall this is my first pair of XI at RRP, so can't reallyexpect too much I guess. By the way, I live in London and I think for the very first time it is cheaper and easier to buy it here in the UK than in the USgiven the FX rate (185 GBP = 270 USD, VAT inclusive) and availability. I went to Niketown London 8.55am this morning and around 30 people in the line, they hadabout 90 packs in stock, everybody got the number of pairs they wanted. From afternoon they are available on nike.com/UK as well, all sizes available, happydays.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoes were getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to me for a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

you know what i would un-DS those when all this damn hype fades out and everyone's done rocking the 11s from the CDP. Those are too clean

This package made me come out of retirement. The last pair of shoes I bought were the fire red iii's in 2007. The only complaint I have is the garbagequality of the xi's. And me and my boys went through hell to get these shoes. We waited in line at the mall for almost 10 hours, only to find out thatEVERY shoe store sold every last one of the packs to themselves, freinds and family. Hundreds of people were so hot it was chaos. So I zoomed to another malland me and my 2 boys bought the last 3 pairs!

It's a shame to think of the heads who really just wanted one pair who are now left looking at $500-600 packs...
It is crazy to think UTA was considered cheap just a week ago since they are sold out and their asking price is over $500!!!

In all honesty, my heart goes out, I know mad heads were hoping it would be a blazing Christmas rocking the XI/XII on the feet...
Take solace, enjoy the great Christmas Week! and remember you will get your pair...
the hype will die down and prices will come down a little...

The resellers are not going to let these sit on ebay, post them for $500+ and keep relisting them if no one is buying...
be patient!

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoes
were getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to me
for a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

you know what i would un-DS those when all this damn hype fades out and everyone's done rocking the 11s from the CDP. Those are too clean

^^^Unds those babies. At least yours don't look like bootlegs with that backwards @#$% Jordan sign.

SMH at everybody doing backflips over this pack. Especially when JB didn't care enough to fix a "glaring" problem. Ya'll better wear themnow...and not in the summertime with shorts.
roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoes
were getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to me
for a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

^^^Unds those babies. At least yours don't look like bootlegs with that backwards @#$% Jordan sign.

SMH at everybody doing backflips over this pack. Especially when JB didn't care enough to fix a "glaring" problem. Ya'll better wear them now...and not in the summertime with shorts.
roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!
I agree, wear them.

I break mine out from time to time. Just don't let them sit or you might have problems later on.

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

SMH at everybody doing backflips over this pack. Especially when JB didn't care enough to fix a "glaring" problem. Ya'll better wear them now...and not in the summertime with shorts.
roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!
It's not really a "glaring problem" if JB did the same thing to the DMP XI too, they must've done it for a reason...

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by co diesel

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not going to hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here about economics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.

and that's why this country is in a recession.... cus people just throw their money out blindly without being conscious consumers. you don't have to watch the news to put "economics" into perspective... this is a perfect example.... word to people paying 4.00$ for gas-- and don't even tell me gas is a necessity....last I checked most of us have two legs to walk or catch the bus.
gas has become a neccessity, ask any economic advisers, teacher or professor and they will tell you. This country would not operate without theuse of gasoline. And thts why ppl still pay these high gas prices and due to limited resources and because they can, ppl charge a grip for gas.

Just like these j's have become a necessity to ppl. thats why they will pay rediculous prices on ebay. And ppl buy them all up and sell them for highprices cause thy can.

Do you honestly think that anything that is commonly known to be of high vlaue throughout society will just sit around untouched for nobody to take advantageof? the answer is NO.

what it really comes down to is a personal choice, in which one must ask themselves is should I act morally, in consideration for others, orforsake ethics and consideration for personal gain?

and to be honest most ppl will choose personal gain.

If you want to put things into perspective, rather than buying even just one pack or two or three, maybe you should just donate all that moey to charity? Orrther than stepping over some homeless on the street give him $100. The benefit is greater to him than you getting your sacred jordans. But you would ratherget your one pair for $310+. The same applies for a reseller, one person who really wants it could have got them for retail or he could even hook them up witha pair for reatil. But instead he would rather make his money.

people are greedy, including those of us who just got one pack.

This is the world we live in and honestly all this talk about the resellers is just rediculous.

if you got your pack/packs props to you. If you didn't, than that just sucks. I'm pretty sure we all were aware of what was going to happen, and if youreally wanted them that bad then you would have taken every precaution possible to get them.

how do you think those of us that got packs got em...

the only reason i say to not unDS them is because so many will be sporting the cdps now, aNd everyone will think they're cdps not retros, but i guess theyprobably would think the same thing too even a year from now

Originally Posted by Manatti23

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!
It's not really a "glaring problem" if JB did the same thing to the DMP XI too, they must've done it for a reason...
They did it "For the collectors"... I'm not a collector. I buy shoes to wear them. The backwards Jumpman looks ******ed. Do itright or don't do it at all.

Originally Posted by Manatti23

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!

Yup ima wait for the summertime by then these little hypebeast cdp's will be falling apart!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Although I did receive a confirmation email from FNL, I have yet to receive the email from them stating that they are shipping my shoes. I called them todayand after getting several run arounds, spoke with a lady who said that since the shoes are coming from other stores, it could be between 3-5 days before theyeven ship. I don't know how true that is, but I remember this happening when I ordered my VI/XVII pack from them. It stayed on "processing" forwhat seemed like an eternity. I got the shoes almost at the end of the following week of ordering them.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath either. Even if I don't get them now...I'll get them at some point...even if Ihave to go for the retros or OGs.
wink.gif

DJ

you know, you can never please anybody now-a-days. i just sat and read through the last couple of pages and im so confused at how many people are complainingabout the pack. first of all, you are dumb for thinking the quality was going to be anywhere near as good as the OG or 01's, you also should have knownbased off the quality of the previous packs, what makes you think this one was going to be any different. would you just been happier if this pack never wasreleased, but people would complain about that. "PLEASE JB GIVE US XI'S". i bought two packs and im satisfied, im a true sneaker head and haveplenty of j's. but why not just be appreciative for what we get and be happy. sorry but i had to get this off my chest, please dont start hating eithertelling me to get a blog, go tell that to all the ungratefulls we got in this thread...peace

Back
Top Bottom