Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i have both 01 and CDP 11s, i think they are both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by Manatti23

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Cloud

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoes
were getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to me
for a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

I guess i have to UN'DS these babies now.

Good luck to everyone who hasnt got theirs

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

you know what i would un-DS those when all this damn hype fades out and everyone's done rocking the 11s from the CDP. Those are too clean

^^^Unds those babies. At least yours don't look like bootlegs with that backwards @#$% Jordan sign.

SMH at everybody doing backflips over this pack. Especially when JB didn't care enough to fix a "glaring" problem. Ya'll better wear them now...and not in the summertime with shorts.
roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!
It's not really a "glaring problem" if JB did the same thing to the DMP XI too, they must've done it for a reason...

Yup ima wait for the summertime by then these little hypebeast cdp's will be falling apart!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i got to call ducktales on these. if im wrong then my bad but they look like cdp with the patent leather border with the midsole is a lil shaky.

I might just call it quits! I tried to order from fnl my size 12 n they just sold out within seconds! Ahhh wha can I do! I'm not a rich person that'sgona drop 600 or 500 for a pack that was gr! Smh at me for camping out and not being able to cop and not being able to cop from online either.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by co diesel

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not going to hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here about economics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.

and that's why this country is in a recession.... cus people just throw their money out blindly without being conscious consumers. you don't have to watch the news to put "economics" into perspective... this is a perfect example.... word to people paying 4.00$ for gas-- and don't even tell me gas is a necessity....last I checked most of us have two legs to walk or catch the bus.
gas has become a neccessity, ask any economic advisers, teacher or professor and they will tell you. This country would not operate without the use of gasoline. And thts why ppl still pay these high gas prices and due to limited resources and because they can, ppl charge a grip for gas.

Just like these j's have become a necessity to ppl. thats why they will pay rediculous prices on ebay. And ppl buy them all up and sell them for high prices cause thy can.

Do you honestly think that anything that is commonly known to be of high vlaue throughout society will just sit around untouched for nobody to take advantage of? the answer is NO.

what it really comes down to is a personal choice, in which one must ask themselves is should I act morally, in consideration for others, or forsake ethics and consideration for personal gain?

and to be honest most ppl will choose personal gain.

If you want to put things into perspective, rather than buying even just one pack or two or three, maybe you should just donate all that moey to charity? Or rther than stepping over some homeless on the street give him $100. The benefit is greater to him than you getting your sacred jordans. But you would rather get your one pair for $310+. The same applies for a reseller, one person who really wants it could have got them for retail or he could even hook them up with a pair for reatil. But instead he would rather make his money.

people are greedy, including those of us who just got one pack.

This is the world we live in and honestly all this talk about the resellers is just rediculous.

if you got your pack/packs props to you. If you didn't, than that just sucks. I'm pretty sure we all were aware of what was going to happen, and if you really wanted them that bad then you would have taken every precaution possible to get them.

how do you think those of us that got packs got em...

gas is over-consumed in alot of cases and another reason is we've had the technology to replace or begin replacing oil for 3 decades now

Originally Posted by SC415

I might just call it quits! I tried to order from fnl my size 12 n they just sold out within seconds! Ahhh wha can I do! I'm not a rich person that's gona drop 600 or 500 for a pack that was gr! Smh at me for camping out and not being able to cop and not being able to cop from online either.

taht sucks man...........hopefully you get your size

I might just call it quits! I tried to order from fnl my size 12 n they just sold out within seconds! Ahhh wha can I do! I'm not a rich person that's gona drop 600 or 500 for a pack that was gr! Smh at me for camping out and not being able to cop and not being able to cop from online either.
its okay there just shoes....life goes on

Guys be careful!! there is alot of shady business going around! like i said i had an agreement with a guy from Ebay i paid him through paypal on friday shoes
were getting shipped out today, then he calls that he dont have my size, (I know he probably saw how much they were going for and felt he was giving them to me
for a price that was to low for his greedyness SMH! So just make sure you get them from someone u can trust.

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

you know what i would un-DS those when all this damn hype fades out and everyone's done rocking the 11s from the CDP. Those are too clean

^^^Unds those babies. At least yours don't look like bootlegs with that backwards @#$% Jordan sign.

SMH at everybody doing backflips over this pack. Especially when JB didn't care enough to fix a "glaring" problem. Ya'll better wear them now...and not in the summertime with shorts.
roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!

I'LL BE WEARING MINE COME SUMMER WITH SHORTS. THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by Manatti23

348217675.jpg
348217634.jpg

348217587.jpg

roll.gif
Waste of money...

HOLLA!!!
It's not really a "glaring problem" if JB did the same thing to the DMP XI too, they must've done it for a reason...

Yup ima wait for the summertime by then these little hypebeast cdp's will be falling apart!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i got to call ducktales on these. if im wrong then my bad but they look like cdp with the patent leather border with the midsole is a lil shaky.
Shows what you know.... How old are you? I guess i tore off the jumpman and stiched it on to match the cdp's LOL! Ignorant
laugh.gif

well we are going to be looking for the same size and i have the same exact situation as you only i was out of town and couldn't camp out orelse i would have. i might cop for 100 over retail though no way 200 or 300 over retail.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

people need to stop complaining.
nice sample size you took there, hero....

its hard to believe people are really this stupid.

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not going to hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here about economics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.

and that's why this country is in a recession.... cus people just throw their money out blindly without being conscious consumers. you don't have to watch the news to put "economics" into perspective... this is a perfect example.... word to people paying 4.00$ for gas-- and don't even tell me gas is a necessity....last I checked most of us have two legs to walk or catch the bus.
gas has become a neccessity, ask any economic advisers, teacher or professor and they will tell you. This country would not operate without the use of gasoline. And thts why ppl still pay these high gas prices and due to limited resources and because they can, ppl charge a grip for gas.

Just like these j's have become a necessity to ppl. thats why they will pay rediculous prices on ebay. And ppl buy them all up and sell them for high prices cause thy can.

Do you honestly think that anything that is commonly known to be of high vlaue throughout society will just sit around untouched for nobody to take advantage of? the answer is NO.

what it really comes down to is a personal choice, in which one must ask themselves is should I act morally, in consideration for others, or forsake ethics and consideration for personal gain?

If you want to put things into perspective, rather than buying even just one pack or two or three, maybe you should just donate all that moey to charity? Or rther than stepping over some homeless on the street give him $100. The benefit is greater to him than you getting your sacred jordans. But you would rather get your one pair for $310+. The same applies for a reseller, one person who really wants it could have got them for retail or he could even hook them up with a pair for reatil. But instead he would rather make his money.

This is the world we live in and honestly all this talk about the resellers is just rediculous.

if you got your pack/packs props to you. If you didn't, than that just sucks. I'm pretty sure we all were aware of what was going to happen, and if you really wanted them that bad then you would have taken every precaution possible to get them.

gas is over-consumed in alot of cases and another reason is we've had the technology to replace or begin replacing oil for 3 decades now

i hope all of these responses are an ironic joke or something, basically my only message was saying this is a jordan forum, so lets just talk about jordanshoes and not be negative. next thing i know there are 3 responses making gas price references???!!! go blog at CNN.com or something, this is a JORDAN FORUM.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

people need to stop complaining.
nice sample size you took there, hero....

its hard to believe people are really this stupid.

laugh.gif

FNL just took money out of my credit card. Is this just an autorization charge and is not 100% that I will get them?

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg

while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, ifyou were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for thelaugh, though...

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, if you were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for the laugh, though...

in the real world that is alot of money for jsut some shoes......there alot of people in the real world losing their jobs in this economy......

it happened to me twice already, i thought FNL already confirmed my order and is ready to be shipped i mean they took money out of my account and two dayslater they returned my money and canceled my order
mad.gif

^I'd call them because Finishline took money out of my account and my order didn't go through

jordans are over-consumed...
like dude said concords were on the shelf when they first rleased.

whats your point?

and yes there are other means for energy but they really don't appeal to the public...not yet at least. Plus its expensive to reconstruct almost an entireindustrial economy that basically runs off oil.
It's all about $$$$$$ and thats an emphasis on gaining.

anyways...this aint an economics debate!

Pshh....

while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, if you were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for the laugh, though...

laugh.gif
got em coach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

it happened to me twice already, i thought FNL already confirmed my order and is ready to be shipped i mean they took money out of my account and two days later they returned my money and canceled my order
mad.gif

How did you find out that the order was cancelled? Did they send you an email?

Why show pics of your money? You shouldn't even worry about what kids on here say in regards to your purchases.

Pshh....

realest talk yet

btw, im so out of the game that i thought these joints were released on the 26th SMH

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Pshh....

in the real world that is alot of money for jsut some shoes......there alot of people in the real world losing their jobs in this economy......

Thank you...

This is the real world fam....thats 8300....for some J's dude...come on. I make 70k salary and im still struggling in this economy.....dont be made causeim trynna have money to do other things in life besides pay bills. Its ugly out there...real ugly...id rather chase down shoes than be out of a job an on thecorner on the way to jail......Fall back man

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Why show pics of your money? You shouldn't even worry about what kids on here say in regards to your purchases.

You are right...and I edited the original post because of that...(like 8 pages ago)

Back
Top Bottom