Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Oh and as I am reading through this thread, I'm getting tired of people talking about the 2001 or 1995 versions of the XIs. In case you didnt know, this is 2008. If you dont like the pack

-Don't cop
-Resell and get your money back
-Build a time machine and go back to 2001 or 1995 and buy as many XIs as you want
-Shut the fudge up and just accept this pack for what it is

Oh and if you insist on complaining, blame the factory in China that made these shoes..not Jordan Brand. it's not like JB constructed these sneakers directly in their headquarters.
or you can just go to ebay, buy a pair of og or 2001 for cheaper than what the cdp xi is going for and when you wear them the people with the cdp 11's will be ashamed...........it already happened twice......
roll.gif

I think you're exaggerating with that one. The only way I can agree is if you can find a DS pair of XIs on ebay for $155 (which is what the CDP XIs come out to at retail). $225-250 is a waste for CDP XIs, but for $155, you really can't complain.

And let me state this for the record: If they come out with another wave of XI I.E's in horrid colorways like they did last year, I will hold all of you responsible
indifferent.gif
I meant its people on ebay selling the cdp xi all by itself and people are buying them for 280+, you can easily get the 2001 or og for 280.

ehhh...I'm not sure that it's "easy" to find DS 2001 (nvm OG) for 280 or less...

^^^^ Right before release date I saw about 3 pairs of 01's go for 300 and less. The 300 were deadstock and the cheapest I seen was 230 worn about twice,but dam they're so clean. If you look hard enough you can find stuff for cheap. Alot of people are just impatient and bid like there is no tomorrow.

Oh and as I am reading through this thread, I'm getting tired of people talking about the 2001 or 1995 versions of the XIs. In case you didnt know, this is 2008. If you dont like the pack

-Don't cop
-Resell and get your money back
-Build a time machine and go back to 2001 or 1995 and buy as many XIs as you want
-Shut the fudge up and just accept this pack for what it is

Oh and if you insist on complaining, blame the factory in China that made these shoes..not Jordan Brand. it's not like JB constructed these sneakers directly in their headquarters.
I agree with you on all the points except the last. Jordan Brand has the ability to make good shoes but at a lower profit. Don't blame thefactory in China, blame Jordan brand because they are the people who decide the specs and the qc. If jordan brand wanted to they could've made theCDP's in Taiwan's FT factory but cost would be significantly higher. Don't blame the lowly worker who makes 10 cents an hour....blame jordan brandexecs who want higher profit margins.

damn FNL...i called again today about my order and was told item is out of stock....i ordered monday at 11:45 est during the restock....

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i jus got the cancellation email for my monday restock order

12/29/2008

Dear ANTHONY,

Thank you for your recent order, number XXXXXXXXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 338149 991 AJ COUNTDOWN
What time did you place your order? Did you get a reserved status at any point "PROCESSING*"?

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

^^^^ Right before release date I saw about 3 pairs of 01's go for 300 and less. The 300 were deadstock and the cheapest I seen was 230 worn about twice, but dam they're so clean. If you look hard enough you can find stuff for cheap. Alot of people are just impatient and bid like there is no tomorrow.

really...hmmm.....that's not too bad...still, I think that I'd rather pay $310 for CDP XI's with CDP XII Retros than $300 forjust 01 XI retros...ehh...oh well...I have both...so it's all good lol

12/29/2008

Dear ANTHONY,

Thank you for your recent order, number XXXXXXXXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

DAMN THAT SUCKS I GUESS THAT MEANS MY 10.5 WILL PROBABLY BE CANCELLED AS WELL

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my XI's feel good and comfty

no they dont. the only way you can say this is if you never owned a pair of XI's before.
even that isnt an excuse because these 11's also cam with 12's and after wearing the 12 there really is no way the 11 can still feel good.
You're right...everyone should have the same opinion as you.
indifferent.gif

HELL YA!!!! just called FNL customer service and they said that i should expect delievery 2morrow from 7am-8pm
pimp.gif

does anybody know if UPS just leaves the package on the doorstep if nobody is home? or leave a note saying that they tried to deliever them?

^^^ you've never had sneakers delivered to your pad? dayum son, good way to pop your cherry with this pack. To answer your question, it all depends uponwhere you're at. If you are out in the burbs they will probably just leave it. If you're in a city (apartment) then it can go either way. Sometimesthey will leave a "try again later" slip, and other times they'll just leave them. They'll probably require a signature for these thoughconsidering the higher cost.

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

^^^ you've never had sneakers delivered to your pad? dayum son, good way to pop your cherry with this pack. To answer your question, it all depends upon where you're at. If you are out in the burbs they will probably just leave it. If you're in a city (apartment) then it can go either way. Sometimes they will leave a "try again later" slip, and other times they'll just leave them. They'll probably require a signature for these though considering the higher cost.

actually its not my first time ordering, all the times i recieved orders from ups i was alwayz home. so i never recieved a package when i am not home.hopefully they will leave a try again later slip. dont wanna get these jacked

my order still says processing on fnl but the kicks came today! kind of strange but it was a very nice surprise

i just bough DS XI for $250 shipped so its all good.all i wanted was the XI's

i bought the pack last week in a sz 11 but the XI's were too tight so i sold them for $305 so i made out i guess.

still FNL sux for stringing me along all week thinking i was getting when i ordered uring the restock...oooh well life goes on!!

ha ha ha...i just got my shipping confirmation after being told on the phone there out of stock and after spending $250 off ebay on some XI's,,,and it isshowing that 2 packages are being delivered.each weighing 9.6 pounds when i only ordered one....

lol

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

12/29/2008

Dear ANTHONY,

What time did you place your order? Did you get a reserved status at any point "PROCESSING*"?

i placed my order at 10:40am central...and i never got a reserved status at any point during "processing"...why, is yours on reserve?

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

my order still says processing on fnl but the kicks came today! kind of strange but it was a very nice surprise
Same here. They were delivered about 5 hours ago and I JUST GOT a shipping confirmation. Finishline with the very punctual shipping confirmation(SARCASM). For those wondering, I ordered on 12/20 about 10-15 minutes after FNL crashed. I think they were waiting on the stores' extras though. It wasa size 7.5 (as a gift), so it was probably left over from the stores.

after a stressful week of waiting....my finishline order came through finally....its good to have my xi's back but both shoes look sexy!

I ordered during the restock on monday and just got my confirmation e-mail for shipping. I ordered an 11.5 on monday. They should be here later this week.I'm not sure what the method to the madness is, but i am getting the pack i ordered.

Originally Posted by volboy23

I ordered during the restock on monday and just got my confirmation e-mail for shipping. I ordered an 11.5 on monday. They should be here later this week. I'm not sure what the method to the madness is, but i am getting the pack i ordered.

lucky you...i ordered a size 11.5 on the monday restock and mine got cancelled...if anyone can help me out with a size 11.5 please pm me...this is the only CDPthat is not in my size...i got the other 10 CDP in a size 11.5 and it jus wouldnt be a complete set if i didnt get my size

Damn how come I ordered FNL earlier I still did not get pairs or confirm email either?
Called them in morning they keep saying fullfill my order.btw my size is 12 does anyone got it size 12 from FNL?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just found a sz 9.5 at FootLocker in Cleveland today!!

I wear an 11 though, so i guess i have to trade/sell for an 11...

WHERE IN CLEVELAND YOU COP I LIVE IN AKRON

So mine came in the mail today and I wear a sz 11 usually in Jordans but i'm actually a 10.5 and for some reason I ordered a 10.5. Then I find everybodysaying the XI's are super tight and I got a little worried. I tried them on, they felt tight, didn't feel like going through a trade so I wear themaround town and to a basketball game. After all was said and done I found out they don't fit all that bad and they're very wearable (sigh of relief).Overall I'm very happy about the pack
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom