Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Black/Red XI's are classics. Another high note is that they don't turn piss yellow like the other XI's. I've worn mine so many times, and notjust walking around but lifting weights, playing ball, and they still look great. XI's feel great after they are broken in, you'll feel the full lengthair bladder significantly more once you do.

THANK YOU NIKE, THIS CDP IS
pimp.gif
I LUV MINE & WILL NEVER SELL!

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by monday22

time machine ? lol..good one

yeah retros 11 are waaaay better, so glad i passed on this CDP and bought a 2nd pair of bred 01s

yeah if your lazy and expect everything to come you like the time machine clowns you won't find these for retail but if you go to stores and look around, keep updating eastbay and hope a pair pops up, wait for someone to list these on ebay inproperly and they go for retail or less, wait for someone who needs money desperatly asap you'll get them.

btw the gardena swapmeet had them last week when i was there, the lady wanted $400 even, after haggling back and forth for a good 10-15 mins my boy brought her down to $335 even which is pretty much retail plus tax.
Good find. Bur the swapmeet can be tricky. Just make sure they're authentic
this spots legit, ive bought a few things from them in the past. they got alot of older retros from 2004 up until now still in stock but some ofthe stuff they want too much for. they have dmps still also but the lady wants $400 for each shoe or $700 for the pack. i know for a fact that its packs stillin the back of a few footlockers footactions etc because broke employees ended up putting the packs on layway
laugh.gif

I replaced the insoles in my XI's because the OEM's were paper thin. It's hard to believe there's anything in the soles of these, besides alittle bit of rubber for the soles and the carbon fiber.

They are back up on Finishline you cant buy anything but they are there maybe something in the morning.

Not trying to bump- I have all had enough of this one but ^ word! They were this morning around 9:30 Central and I managed to cop a size 9. Not my size butsomeones out there!

Originally Posted by skrew713

Not trying to bump- I have all had enough of this one but ^ word! They were this morning around 9:30 Central and I managed to cop a size 9. Not my size but someones out there!

i need that nine. they had a fsr on finishline this morning?

Originally Posted by skrew713

Not trying to bump- I have all had enough of this one but ^ word! They were this morning around 9:30 Central and I managed to cop a size 9. Not my size but someones out there!

so was there a fsr or just select sizes

Yo just to let you know, that German site "Snipes" that people were talking about is legit. I ordered from them about 2 and a half weeks ago andyesterday my pack came in. They are legit and look really good. I payed about $390 US for them. Id say give it a shot. If im not mistaken, I think they stillhave sizes available. Its a little bit of a wait, but its worth it. OH and I didnt have to pay any kind of duty to get them.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Still Alive I see...still haven't unDS'ed my Pack yet. Letting winter pass....
me too bro, f-cking ottawa canada snow and a public transit strike
smh.gif
= no jordans (since i have to walk everywhere in the damn snow)

THIS PACK SUCKS I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR FUTURE USE THIS PACK COULD HAD BEEN A LOT BETTER BUT OH WELL PEOPLE GOT WHAT THEY ASKED FOR

Back
Top Bottom