Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

damn 185 and no special packaging and aint the world suppose to be blowing up while we camp i can tell already this release is gonna suckkkk

damn 185 and no special packaging and aint the world suppose to be blowing up while we camp i can tell already this release is gonna suckkkk

False. The world will not be blowing up in December. The Mayan colander predicts disaster december 21s, 2012, but they did not include leap years in their colander. The apocolyplse was supposed to happen about a year ago. I was really hoping for zombies though I'm not gonna lie. :smokin

But the box is important to me, but it won't compromise this entire release for me. Maybe you should just cop the black foams my dude

on a serious note tho...

i recently got some og breds in near ds condition,
are they okay to wear..?
being so old...?

i just cant stand the backwards jumpman on the left shoe.
thats what they should give us instead of the box.
the jumpman facing forward.

The should be wearable.

Don't they always release the 11s on the 23rd of December?

Boys gonna skip church to camp for these?!

Shameful.

:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Shameful.
:lol: :rofl:

People campin' out for these on Sunday instead of going to church. Surely anybody who ain't a christian would want to camp for these, but why would anybody who's saved want to give up the Lord's day for some iconic sneakers. Hech, say for instance there is a riot going on at a mall and it involves gun shots then you'd be wanting to get out of there and you would be wondering why you picked shoes over church. Frankly, that would be disgraceful to God. And you'd be speechless. Now if it Jordan Brand decides to release these on the 23rd of December (Sunday) then cool. However, I would not plan on camping out. But if they decide to release these on the 22nd then hey I'm down with that. Which date the kicks release on then hey, cool.

Last edited:
Shameful.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Very very shameful...

from Deuteronomy 5:4-21

The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire ... saying,

I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

except for Jordan 11 BREDS
SMH... but to each of his/her on that
People campin' out for these on Sunday instead of going to church. Surely anybody who ain't a christian would want to camp for these, but why would anybody who's saved want to give up the Lord's day for some iconic sneakers. Hech, say for instance there is a riot going on at a mall and it involves gun shots then you'd be wanting to get out of there and you would be wondering why you picked shoes over church. Frankly, that would be disgraceful to God. And you'd be speechless. Now if it Jordan Brand decides to release these on the 23rd of December (Sunday) then cool. However, I would not plan on camping out. But if they decide to release these on the 22nd then hey I'm down with that. Which date the kicks release on then hey, cool.
Respect...

Since most of y'all so pressed on the "special box" maybe I should just paint my Concord Box to match the bred colorway and auction it off to somebody here
roll.gif

grin.gif

The box is annoying, but that extra little effort was akin to opening a gift on christmas.

I'm indifferent. The shoes will be worn regardless.

At least they're not doing us dirty like Eastbay did that one NTer's Cool Greys by shipping the shoes without a box.

Last edited:
i think im gonna do it. galaxys are harder to come by and the breds will release again this winter. i can just cop another pair. plus the cdp pair was pretty crappy made. im sure this years release will be too though. but eh, what am i really losing here?

how much do you guys think my ds '11 concord box will sell for when these release?

do you guys think it'll be a fair if I trade my concord box for one of these black/red XI boxes? both ds of course. on second thought maybe a fair deal would be my ds concord box for the black/red XI box along with the shoes that it came with.

Back
Top Bottom