Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Personally I rather just the regular black jordan box, they are more sturdy and stack up better. At least the shoes still come with the red inserts as opposed to the regular ones. Those "special" boxes were just a gimmick anyways, when did OGs or any retros for that matter have some type of drawer box, that sh*t is the least of my concern.

socks are better than those plastic trees anyway so they can keep all of their chotchkies and give me a good retro and ill be happy if not im sleepin in

Seriously, eff the box. These could come in a plastic bag and I would still robocop for $185. These are my favorite shoes of all time

This

I'll stick to Black/Red XIs in these boxes, thank you very much

And this.

At the end of the day these things are my grails so I will be copping. I've missed out on every single retro of these and didn't have the ends to pull the trigger on resale prices before. I will cop from whichever early site gives me the best deal shipped becasue the madness that these will cause in December is not worth it and I want to have them before the reckoning.

Seriously, eff the box. These could come in a plastic bag and I would still robocop for $185. These are my favorite shoes of all time
JB's reaction:
8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Ppl sayin box isn't a big deal, but fact is they released jams, greys, Concords ALL in pull out box, why stop now? Plus with the price tag at $185....

The OG XI silhouette & white lining is what truly sets this shoe off. I'm not going to act like all OGs are better than retros but CLEARLY the XI is best in OG form. Another thing is the tomato red sole compared to the varsity red sole. Unless Nike gets the white lining, shape, and true red soles correct any BRED XI retro produced is just... whatever.

Hey, what if they created a new customized 11's box that's quite similar to the ones from the previous releases. They should have thought about creating a new special box that opens up instead of pulling out. Wouldn't that be an idea?

Ppl sayin box isn't a big deal, but fact is they released jams, greys, Concords ALL in pull out box, why stop now? Plus with the price tag at $185....

The box is important, plus it gives a nice touch to the whole series, nice glossy red and matt black on the outside would look just awesome!

For 2013 the columbia XI in a nice glossy baby blue and matt white would look even more perfect!

So if Nike is reading this: keep up the nice boxes, I think these are the best designed boxes since the OG Air Penny I boxes!

So far I've been looking at pics of the early release versions of the Jordan 11 Bred's which seem to look just fine, but I can't help but understand whether these are A grades or B grades. Can anyone tell me which are the A grades and which are the B grades I want to refreshen my mind a bit even if you have to post pictures. You know, I was kind of this skeptical last year with the Concords. But I just want to know if these early release pairs are B grades or A grades.

Last edited:
i only want the box. forget the shoes.

I'm pretty sure this has been said.

I wear the shoes not box. As long as the shoes are on point similar to the '11 Concords I'm good.

Nobody wears a box, we get it. Actually we got it after the last 100 people said it really, but it just makes people salty when you raise the price, take away features, and it doesn't match the other sh*t.

Actually if you don't like it when people talk about the box, why read/reply to it? If you want to talk about the shoes write a post about the shoes.

I'm thinking Euro sites are the only way to cop these come release date. Why is it to easy to cop from them? I don't get it. As of yesterday SoleHeaven and CrookedTongues had FSR's of the fire red iv. But U.S. sites seem to always be sold out. And when they restock, they sell out really fast again. I don't get it.

I'm thinking Euro sites are the only way to cop these come release date. Why is it to easy to cop from them? I don't get it. As of yesterday SoleHeaven and CrookedTongues had FSR's of the fire red iv. But U.S. sites seem to always be sold out. And when they restock, they sell out really fast again. I don't get it.

Because there isn't as big of a fan base in Europe as there is in the United States. As simple as that.

Now that these are coming out, I'm wondering if these will release on NDC, Finishline, Champs, come release date. If they are I plan to get a couple of pairs off of one of these sites. You'd think that be a bit too selfish. And what time would these release online at these sites.

Let's move on from the box issue folks.

It is what it is.

I have moved on.

Special box or not, just make sure the shoes are one point.

Quality and craftsmanship should be superior.

If so, then I'll be happy.

Let's move on from the box issue folks.
It is what it is.
I have moved on.
Special box or not, just make sure the shoes are one point.
Quality and craftsmanship should be superior.
If so, then I'll be happy.

although concords werent perfect, i think they were overall pretty decent. obviously each pair will be different. I'll definitely take quality of shoes over the box. But I wouldve liked a special black/red box for my favorite kicks of all time.

Back
Top Bottom