Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

doubt thatll happen..
i hope for the OG Blue soles unlike the 2000-1 Retros. Also hope they dont use a mesh upper. Keep it leather. Id stack up those in a heartbeat.

Yeah, definiteiy wishful thinkin, but man it would be nice. OG columbias always reminded me of FAT lol, Concords and Blk/Reds were sleek, but the Columbias were heavy, loved it.

I'min the same boat but I have never had problems with them so I'm not worried given the holiday and weather they are most likely stuck in customs

What's up bruh, no worries as long as they are on the way to you. Your good !! I hope yours come real quick !

wont matter... nobody searches threads anyways... will be lost on the next page :lol:

yeah, why don't more people do that? easiest way to filter all this crap and find out the info on any site, VAT tax, how to avoid customs charges...

Same questions every 3 pages...

Wellgosh is good...chill...they are a regular chain just like our Athletes Foot and Footaction stores are here...
This is just JB quality control missing stuff as usual....

Ohhhh, ok I hear you. It's just these pics made me a little nervous. I have to be honest.

This is not always correct.. The 2000--2001 XI retros fit a lot different and are more TTS. These newer retros have different shape and fit. So just going by model is not accurate either.. It's on a case by case basis

I was just going to post this. This is exactly how it is for my 2000-2001 xi's compared to 2009 - 2012 xi's. Seemed like the older retros were a bit wider at the toebox and actually a little wider in general whereas these newer ones run more narrow at the toe and throughout the shoe.

Oh he'll no, if these came from WG. You can count me out, these look suspect. Check these out, what do you guys think. After seeing this pic, I won't trust them.

it would serve you better to just not trust JB. Wellgosh is a reputable and very legit company that sells the product that JB SENDS THEM. the QUALITY ISSUES could be sold through ANY legit retailer...

Wellgosh is good...chill...they are a regular chain just like our Athletes Foot and Footaction stores are here...
This is just JB quality control missing stuff as usual....

Ohhhh, ok I hear you. It's just these pics made me a little nervous. I have to be honest.

i would be more alarmed if there were other aspects of the shoes that were off.

the JUMPMAN JORDAN on the tongue lines up well. materials look to be on point. Heel area creases with wear anyways. Doubt itll be an issue long term.

It's been proven in the past that Well Gosh is notorious for sporadically selling fakes. Don't know why you guys continually order from them :smh:

JK :tongue:

It's been proven in the past that Well Gosh is notorious for sporadically selling fakes. Don't know why you guys continually order from them :smh:
JK :tongue:

That was funny...but hmmm..

Yeah, maybe we should avoid these overseas spots with the "jacked up prices" "zero communication" and "slow shipping times when you select the cheapest form of shipping internationally" We should all boycott those site...yeah...who's with me?

Last edited:
i predict overseas dealers cutting the quantity for us US customers based on the number of complaints they get... that or they will raise prices on us especially since they know people will pay.

makes one less set of options for us :rolleyes

Reactions: yu
Is it me or.....
roll.gif

yeah those do look a bit off

Right ?? Don't they ?? I understand that JB misses things here and there, things aren't 100%. I get that. I just never saw anything as bad as that. The points look a little dull at the tip, not to mention the ball is almost at the top of the 2. I can't make out the stitching from here, but if I were to guess. I wouldn't think that came out of JB. Just saying.

i predict overseas dealers cutting the quantity for us US customers based on the number of complaints they get... that or they will raise prices on us especially since they know people will pay.
makes one less set of options for us :rolleyes

My connect over in Germany has to go to a Snipes store this weekend...said he was going to ask the management why they stopped shipping to the US...

Last purchase I made with them was the Playoff 12s...wasnt that long ago...

Last edited:
My pair finally came from NDC, one word i have to described about these is BEAUTIUL :smokin
I will say this tho they are a little bit snug but not as bad I thought they would be tho, so I can't complain deff happy with my purchase & will be using NDC more often, especially when it comes to the option of online or bust for highly hyped releases such as this one. :smokin
I hope everyone who also got their pair today is happy & greatfully, cause I know I am. :D

note to sell... dont fool with offspring and milk for internationl releases.
CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots
all good in my book.
Did I miss any?
edited

Any of these still have stock?

[ricky bobby]Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, just go on the sites and check. [/ricky bobby]

Back
Top Bottom