Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho

Last edited:
kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho

if they declare the full value of your order, you gonna be paying some Customs.....

sorry dude... lets reward people that use the search feature.
also, the release is over and 90% of members wont be searching here for other stuff...

half kidding...but you're right, will be forgotten during next reseller 4 page debate...

My true, true clutch spots require shipping within Europe anyways...

Guess I'll wait and see.. how much you think customs fees would be if so? 

i had an order from endclothing about the same total for the concords... Fedex hit me for $70 in fees.

Some members have been able to get the fee removed with some talking to a customs agent.

Just saying, dont be surprised.

i had an order from endclothing about the same total for the concords... Fedex hit me for $70 in fees.
Some members have been able to get the fee removed with some talking to a customs agent.

Harder to talk you way out of the fees if its multiple pairs...

AJ XIs just arrived! 
pimp.gif
 Thank you FNL mobile & the nter who posted up link! Would have missed out w/o the tip!!

For the white cement 4s I chose the Sneakersaver shipping....finally got them a month later.  Never again.
They were legit and box was taken care of right?
You chose the cheap shipping option and they took longer to get there. Sounds about right...
Yeah, CT double boxed and responded to an email I sent about them.  I just know I won't do Sneakersaver any more...I'm not patient enough. LOL

As for other UK sites I've had experience with:

Got a pair of Oly 6s from End.  Received them ridiculously fast (ordered Fri night, received Tuesday if I remember correctly)...however they weren't double boxed, so my box was debacled.  Shoes were OK though.

Apparently my bank doesn't like SH.  Tried to place an order with my Visa several times during the Oly 7 release and they kept blocking it.  No Paypal or Discover card option.  Guess I won't be using them.

My order from FNL came earlier.  Box and shoes are near perfect upon first look.  I'm just not the biggest fan of FNL slapping their logo all over the box.  I got nosy neighbors brehs.

EDIT - no issues with customs when I ordered with CT or End

Last edited:
Thanks.. **** it I'll take the chance. If I get hit with customs I'll just sell one pair for my total cost and take the L. If I don't I'll take the W lol

kickz got a few pairs.. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

Interested to see how this pans out.

$250 for 1 pair isn't bad...

yea the FNL logo all over the box is too flashy. makes kicks more vulnerable of getting lost...or stolen GLTA

Seems like Offspring is sonnin' some of you.

Just not responding to anything. I ordered with a secure card, so I'm not tripping if they don't come through. It's just the state of limbo I dont like. I already have one pair for myself but was hoping to give a younger cousin a pair for Christmas if I could.

Back
Top Bottom