Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Let's move on from the box issue folks.
It is what it is.
I have moved on.
Special box or not, just make sure the shoes are one point.
Quality and craftsmanship should be superior.
If so, then I'll be happy.
Yes I agree, people have been complaining about the box for pages now. Just get over it, because you know damn well your copping regardless and on the day of release you'll be worrying about if your actually gonna be able to own those shoes than if it's gonna have a box or not. It's not that serious, just cardboard and plastic. The box doesn't make the shoe.

Because there isn't as big of a fan base in Europe as there is in the United States. As simple as that.

I am not sure, if you still have that in the US, but I Germany for all XI retro releases you could do a telephone preorder 7 days prior to the release, you just need to call 1 minute after the store opens and if you know one of the employees well and you have already purchased a lot from then you automatically get a first right for purchase, it is as simple as that!

I am not sure, if you still have that in the US, but I Germany for all XI retro releases you could do a telephone preorder 7 days prior to the release, you just need to call 1 minute after the store opens and if you know one of the employees well and you have already purchased a lot from then you automatically get a first right for purchase, it is as simple as that!

fact...over here in greece too..the hype here doesnt exist so even these awesome shoes can easily be reached...

Hey, we've just started September and were about less than four months away, at what point in time will we see pics of the official release or perhaps more pics of these?

JB hikes up prices and reduces quality, yet plenty of us still continue to purchase their products like sheep.

Lots of complaints about this shoe not having a special box like previous releases.  

But I think those complaints are pretty justified considering the $5 price hike without so much as an an upgrade or retention of the original packaging in its entirety.

I mean come on.  We get an inferior regular Jordan box and keep the red inserts, but now have to pay $5 more.  Sounds unfair doesn't it?  Didn't even let us keep the original special box, but instead we get swindled even more.  Already unfair as is from past releases that there'd be a price increase yet NO ADDITIONS (between the black/royal blue and concord versions for example), and then this $5 increase for a DOWNGRADE in overall presentation.  Come on.  

They final product better have improved shape and quality, otherwise I'm not buying since it's even more of a robbery now.  

Meh, I'll pass.  Hopefully someone that legitimately wants these shoes gets the size 9 that I would've got.  Only way for me to even consider buying these would be if I don't own a pair of black/red 11s.  

JB hikes up prices and reduces quality, yet plenty of us still continue to purchase their products like sheep.

Lots of complaints about this shoe not having a special box like previous releases.  

But I think those complaints are pretty justified considering the $5 price hike without so much as an an upgrade or retention of the original packaging in its entirety.

I mean come on.  We get an inferior regular Jordan box and keep the red inserts, but now have to pay $5 more.  Sounds unfair doesn't it?  Didn't even let us keep the original special box, but instead we get swindled even more.  Already unfair as is from past releases that there'd be a price increase yet NO ADDITIONS (between the black/royal blue and concord versions for example), and then this $5 increase for a DOWNGRADE in overall presentation.  Come on.  

They final product better have improved shape and quality, otherwise I'm not buying since it's even more of a robbery now.  

Meh, I'll pass.  Hopefully someone that legitimately wants these shoes gets the size 9 that I would've got.  Only way for me to even consider buying these would be if I don't own a pair of black/red 11s.  
Amen, bruh. When it comes to these shoes, people expect the box to go along with them as well as the shoe trees. They get their money worth with the shoes, the special box and the shoe trees. However they expect the shoes to be made with good quality. But once they get them they either enjoy em' or complain about them and that's always the case. If JB expect the shoes to be sold successfully then they oughta give people with they ask for in a retro shoe other than the box. Unlike the retro 11 box, the shoes are what matter the most to sneakerheads so lets what happens down the stretch.

There are pairs flooding eBay. Strange that there could be so many pairs leaked four months before release. I remember there were many early Concord pairs too last year but not nearly as many as the BREDs you see on eBay.

What gives? Someone "stole" perhaps a thousand pairs from the factory and exported it to the States? Or is this an innovative marketing scheme from Nike themselves?

And lmao at the $335-350 price average.

Would suck to be stuck with a bunch of early release inventory when Christmas is over and everyone has their two pairs. 
laugh.gif

If you think it's gonna be easy to cop from a European website, you're gonna be disappointed. 

If you think it's gonna be easy to cop from a European website, you're gonna be disappointed. 

Yep, since the Concord release everybody knows about the sites. They're all just waiting. Look at all the people with 10 and 20 post asking what's UI, SNS and SH with every release. Now think about all the lurkers we have.

who even said that? too many hypebeasts today and everyone knows about the sites now so you have an even worse chance to cop from euro sites than you do from NDC.

Read up above, and a lot of people have the same mind thing in mind, because it was easy for these summer releases, it will be easy then too.

Just give us some good quality and try to give us at least a chance at getting these without crashing websites, shootouts, resellers prices and all that chaos. :smh:

Looks like its gonna be a little harder to cop than i thought. I overheard the A-holes that work at the local Foot Locker saying not to tell anyone if they get a shipment, because "most of em are gonna be on hold anyway." Weak.

So what is the most reasonable price these are going for early? NYC gonna be crazy on release with these, even my connects are telling me don't rely on them!

Back
Top Bottom