Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Even though I feel XI's are a bit overrated, I'm pretty excited about these. I'm really hoping I can get a pair for retail..

waiting patiently until release day..meanwhile, i was able to cop this:

and im VERY2 HAPPY :D :D :D

Nice pickup.

OG XI's are very durable, I still wear my pair and I live in a humid country where I already saw my Vs, VIs crumble.

New pics lookin real nice! But I am sure the quality will not touch the 2001 or OG's... So I need to come up on an OG pair like moelest did! Still rock my 2001 here and there and it will be nice to have a back up. Hopefully these are not as stiff and misconstrued as the CDP's were. I got rid of those with a quickness.

Given the history of this shoe and Christmas, I would hope JB keeps up the trend and produces tons of these. The last time they came out during the holiday, they went around NTNY with a list asking people what size we were and the ENTIRE staff was guaranteed a pair in their size. In addition to that, there were more pairs even floating around in January. I wound up doubling up on pairs, and even then, I stunted. Copped my second pair from someone who had 3 pairs already. I so regret having to sell my pair back in 05. I'd still have them DS today :smh:.

^^^ new pics dont look as good as the others
laugh.gif
Thought the same thing, but what's funny is that, these are "filtered" to make them look better, when in fact, the ones that actually look better are the natural pics.

Go figure
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, I'm 1000% vested in this release, because I can't justify spending $500+ on the exact same looking pair, that might have sole separation in the future.

Of course on the other hand, if the black/red 13's don't come remotely close to the 2004 retro, then it would be a no go for me.

I have exceptions
tongue.gif
What size?  I have yet to see a pair approach that much in my size.  I've even seen a pair or two go for less than 2011 Concords.

What are the chances we will see worser things happen this year compare to last year....smh
mean.gif

I wonder why they didnt do the box design like the last previous 11 releases? Whats the sense of uping the price and taking away from the product at the same time. SMH

I think JB will use a special box but there just holding out on revealing it because they want to distinguish their pairs from early release pairs...but I could be wrong.

can someone please clarify if both Columbia 11's & Bred 11's are releasing holiday 2012?
I like the coloring technique you put in your typing, although the columbias are a lighter shade of blue... like this

Last edited:
What size?  I have yet to see a pair approach that much in my size.  I've even seen a pair or two go for less than 2011 Concords.
I must be looking in the wrong places then, every size 11 I encounter, they're asking for at least $500 or more.
laugh.gif
Some sellers are just flat out unreasonable.  Selling at market value is fine.   I never expect price breaks hunting for older shoes because no one in their right mind will sell them for retail, but $500 is way too much.  That's OG territory.  More pairs will pop up the closer we get to December.  I passed on pairs in the high 4's just to see them sitting on eBay a year later.  Talked a guy down to under $350 shipped which is pretty decent.  From his point of view he's still getting a pretty good return on that initial investment if he purchased them back in 2001.

I believe the biggest reason eBay is so expensive are because of the fees. Everyone knows that eBay rapes sellers when it comes to fees, so sellers jack up the price to cover that, too.

Back
Top Bottom