Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Technically...if we are speaking technically... :lol: ...don't even know why I'm bout to say this and catch all this damn heat BUT technically he is right! The shoe is "Deadstock" seeing as the definition of "Deadstock" to my understanding has no barring what so ever on the condition of the shoe but only to the availability of the shoe at retail price inside of stores. So a shoe can be "Deadstock" but NOT be brand new. Don't know if that made sense but be careful with your trades and goodluck. Can't wait to see the GIF's posted in reply to this, my money is on that lady punching that other lady with the swiftness. :D

I'm not good at posting gifs lol but yeah I was confused as hell when you were giving your definition but umm here comes the gifs from others in 5....4....3....2....watch out

you do know the later release from the china sellers have all the same dates as the legit pairs..
just saying.. they are straight from factory.
until there is 100% solid proof, they arent fake. just shady
:rofl: :rofl: keep telling your self that bro... :wink: when pairs show that they were made under a month....its more than shady..

im saying the pairs made later, they have the longer production dates...

Technically...if we are speaking technically... :lol: ...don't even know why I'm bout to say this and catch all this damn heat BUT technically he is right! The shoe is "Deadstock" seeing as the definition of "Deadstock" to my understanding has no barring what so ever on the condition of the shoe but only to the availability of the shoe at retail price inside of stores. So a shoe can be "Deadstock" but NOT be brand new. Don't know if that made sense but be careful with your trades and goodluck. Can't wait to see the GIF's posted in reply to this, my money is on that lady punching that other lady with the swiftness. :D

I'm not good at posting gifs lol but yeah I was confused as hell when you were giving your definition but umm here comes the gifs from others in 5....4....3....2....watch out
tumblr_mdgmeiUl2Y1qb9fuc.gif

and since you're so smart you do realize NDC pairs have short production dates... right?

my Bred IV direct from NDC have 6/13-7/02

so a little over 2 weeks... hmmm

ok then

Mental note "Do not buy any DS kicks from Peru White"

and since you're so smart you do realize NDC pairs have short production dates... right?
my Bred IV direct from NDC have 6/13-7/02
so a little over 2 weeks... hmmm
ok then

I have personally seen pairs from Nike with a 3-4 week production date. Rare, but I have seen it. Typically should be 2 Mths ! So yeah it's possible

Last edited:
Unless one of us got the Delorean, none of us gonna make it g

Lol !!! Yes sir ! I am afraid you right !! Shoot, I could really use a pair of yeezys. Those kicks won't last two minutes, let alone two weeks !!

Last edited:
Lol !!! Yes sir ! I am afraid you right !! Shoot, I could really use a pair of yeezys.

I was there, there were like 2,000 people. My boys and I said fuggit and dipped cus it was completely unorganized. 25 mins after we left it got shut down and no one got anything :lol: . I heard the 2 yeezys were from the dude who owned the stores personal collection. Also heard instead of 600 pairs they had 80 something & that they got fined $30,000ish.

I was there, there were like 2,000 people. My boys and I said fuggit and dipped cus it was completely unorganized. 25 mins after we left it got shut down and no one got anything :lol: . I heard the 2 yeezys were from the dude who owned the stores personal collection. Also heard instead of 600 pairs they had 80 something & that they got fined $30,000ish.

Damnnnnnn ! Serious bruh ? Talk about a smooth first opening. If dude is selling his own personal two pair, that ain't no damn FSR. Karma is serious biz, don't play with karma. He BS'd his flyer then got shut down and fined !! Damn 30k ain't a love tap either, you will definitely feel that !

This...I was just about to post you beat me to it... I was reading on their twitter they are doing all the remaining releases day by day now and they haven't released them yet only it that damn store was 10 mins away instead of 5 hours

Damnnnnnn ! Serious bruh ? Talk about a smooth first opening. If dude is selling his own personal two pair, that ain't no damn FSR. Karma is serious biz, don't play with karma. He BS'd his flyer then got shut down and fined !! Damn 30k ain't a love tap either, you will definitely feel that !

Damn I didn't know it wasn't a fsr or about the fine ordeal I seen pics from their IG for the grand opening and I was like oh hell naw ill pass I would've dipped too

Back
Top Bottom