Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I didn't even get that from Ozzie... He gave me a fake order number and said my order was canceled, so I filed a dispute and magically a hour later my order is shipped w/ tracking... He tried to play me like a chump and wanted me to "wait and see"... F*%^ waiting and being patient... I'm not letting nobody take my money especially when I get up 5 days a week to go work for it... Unlike u spoiled brats w/ mommy and daddy's "sponsor" accounts, I don't have that luxury...
If I would of just sat back and waited w/ patience, CT would be $250 bucks richer and I would be looking stupid a month later still waiting on my kicks... CT needs better and faster communication between consumer and supplier hands down... Hire more employees if u have too... Damn...

Then keep your simpleton self to the stateside game then; clearly not ready to go worldwide....

Itzzzberny,

I like how u cut off the first part on my rant where I stated CT tried to lie and scam me saying my order was canceled... Good thing I paid thru Paypal...

Not my first time buying overseas, glove72, but other sites I've ordered from have never gave me the problems and headaches CT has... Kickz and Hanon don't have that problem, so why does CT??? Answer that smart ***

And these dudes thinking they SHOULD get these for $250 or anywhere near that :smh: ..... $300 is not a bad deal at all!!  These shoes did not retail at $160.  They were $185, then IN STORE $200 after tax.  If you had to pay tax and shipping, from an actual big name, corporate retailer, then THE ONLINE RETAIL COST of these shoes was around $215.  If someone sold that pair for $250 even, let's take 4% out for paypal fees, we at $240.  For just anyone to ship a double boxed pair, which is what you buyers would cry about and want, $15 is a minimum.  That puts them at $225 in their paypal account.  So they making $10.... $10!!!

Since you all are always complaining about resellers you need to look at what they are really making, and ask yourself if that is an amount worth paying for you to have em (everything else is a cost you would have to incur from a retailer).  Especially on a release like this where straight up laziness and lack of effort has kept you from getting a pair, to be honest.  The fees protect you, the buyer, so that is all on you.  The shipping gets your new shoes to you, so that is all on you.  If you bought these online those 2 together equal the shipping and tax you should have to pay along with everyone else.

This does not even take into account the number of pairs that were bought at overseas spots this year.  Some had pricing equivalent to the example above.  The majority of them, $230 and the risk of losing an untracked, unprotected package was the cost.  And you want em for $250, even $300, total with all fees and shipping, while you sat around not doin a damn thing to help yourself, not being out over $200 for 2 weeks, not putting up your money with the risk of absolutely no shoes in return and no protection against the risk.  Even if you tried every avenue available to you, these were expensive shoes for anyone to get to their home, and anyone still selling them ANYWHERE most likely did not get a pair locally on RD.  Those pairs went ASAP and those guys made the real money.  Anything you are picking up now had a high cost of obtaining, and the costs need to be passed onto those that want them.

FINALLY.QFT.couldnt rep twice dayumn..;p)

Technically...if we are speaking technically... :lol: ...don't even know why I'm bout to say this and catch all this damn heat BUT technically he is right! The shoe is "Deadstock" seeing as the definition of "Deadstock" to my understanding has no barring what so ever on the condition of the shoe but only to the availability of the shoe at retail price inside of stores. So a shoe can be "Deadstock" but NOT be brand new. Don't know if that made sense but be careful with your trades and goodluck. Can't wait to see the GIF's posted in reply to this, my money is on that lady punching that other lady with the swiftness. :D

Thats a new one to me.... :rolleyes

Why doesn't CT eliminate the free shipping option and charge everyone for faster shipping w/ a tracking number? Seems like the most logical option to protect themselves and save us the headaches when shipping to the US...

Why doesn't CT eliminate the free shipping option and charge everyone for faster shipping w/ a tracking number? Seems like the most logical option to protect themselves and save us the headaches when shipping to the US...

THIS. I never order anything from Europe with the slow boat option because of how hands off things get. Size? doesn't even offer a quicker shipping method, so I don't use them for anything unless it's an exclusive (and lately even those end up with some form of release in the US)

They give you the option...I prefer the free shipping because of the exchange rate and because I'm not in a rush to get the shoes.

Side note....looks like Ill be rocking these to the ******** playoff game next weekend...:smokin

You paid going rate.

I sold 2 of my 12's for $355 a piece.
Smh. ppl like you...
Don't blame him. It's the dumbasses that pay that much.
Pretty much.  The same people who cry about the prices are the ones who are quick to drop the bread.

I'll never tell another grown man how to spend his bread.  Problem is, everyone wants handouts.  Take a real stand by saying no to the prices if they bother you that much.  If they're worth the resell prices to you, cop.  If not, don't cop.  Otherwise, stop crying.

I wonder if that restock rumor is true.

Where will they restock? In store or Online? How many pairs?

Gonna wait this out until I spend $300+ on a pair.

Unless someone sells me a pair retail + tax + shipping, which won't happen.

Store restock could happen.

We had a restock of 250+ pairs of Concords here during All-Star weekend this year, could be the same next year.

Merry Christmas to me. To all the people worried about shipping they will come of the 2 pairs of 11's I ordered one I used 2 day shipping the other economy shipping and the thunders I ordered I used ground shipping all from FNL which is in Indy I'm in Michigan I got all 3 pairs on Friday with the holidays and bad weather it took over a week to get and its probably a 6-7 drive to where they got shipped from. So coming from overseas might take just alittle longer. Once you get them you'll be happy as f@ck they are great looking shoes. Can't wait till summer to rock them.

My thoughts exactly... I know next time to pay the $25 and not deal with the waiting games....

Don't worry NT, CT will continue to ship overseas, just smoothed things over with Ozzie at CT.

Itzzzberny,
I like how u cut off the first part on my rant where I stated CT tried to lie and scam me saying my order was canceled... Good thing I paid thru Paypal...
CT has been known to be legit like SNS and EndClothing. sure they may be understaffed, but they do their job. in the end your issue got cleared up. could've been a communication problem and might've gotten solved w/ out contacting paypal. sounds like you got nervous about ordering from euro.
like glove said, maybe you shouldn't order from euro sites... it's not for the faint of heart...

I never planned on copping the bred 11's, just woke up on release day and noticed it was almost 8 am. so i logged on nike and somehow snagged a pair..

tumblr_mfpc1hrAoL1qle1t7o1_500.gif

CT has been known to be legit like SNS and EndClothing. sure they may be understaffed, but they do their job. in the end your issue got cleared up. could've been a communication problem and might've gotten solved w/ out contacting paypal. sounds like you got nervous about ordering from euro.
like glove said, maybe you shouldn't order from euro sites... it's not for the faint of heart...

Never had a problem ordering euro till THIS time... I tried to solve it without Paypal at first, then they just cancel my order saying my CC declined.. I paid Paypal the whole time... But it's resolved and kicks are finally stateside... I'll STILL order from CT now that I know how to handle em... Every company is different!

I woke up an hour early and ate some breakfast and set up my battle station. iPad was way too slow for Ndc tho

Back
Top Bottom