Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

on a fakes website: that box :lol:

Never rocked fakes, never will. But it still blows my mind that after all these years counterfeit XI's still have the same issues. Better Yeezy 2s took less than two months from the RD, yet elevens still look popped, what, 16 years later? In a way, that's a good thing because it makes it easier on the resale side to know what you're getting is the real deal. But damn, still amazes me.

rocking my 01's for wk today hopefully i can find a ds twin or a ds pair of og's for a decent price...... if not i will sccumb to the 12' retro's :lol:

So the box...is it gonna be a box? Or will the box be boxed up? Box box box. The chicken says box. Knock knock...who's there? BOX!!! S T F U ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
After joining this site, I cannot read the difference between sarcasm and blatant seriousness.

:smh:

I have failed.

On another note, these sneakers will be the death of me.

|I

I'm not gonna wear my box, so I can care less about the box. The fancy box doesn't bother me, neither does the regular box.

I personally if I had a choice, would take the plain OG lid box style over the hinged top boxes.

Going to try my luck on preordering a few weeks before the release. Not going to miss out on these, I would rather spend 300 than to deal with crowds and go home empty handed like the concord release.

Anyone know if the Toddler sizes (up to 11C) are gonna have laces this year?

Not really feeling the velcro strap for my 3 year old son.

THIS!!!
I wear my 01's on the regular and never felt or seen anything to suggest they are going to fall apart.

as long as you wear the XIs, the glue wont get stiff and crack. my 01 breds are great, but have a pair of 2000 concords never worn that have separation.

my OG space jams midsole is seperating and the sole on my OG bred 11s are seperating. I dont know if its the summer thats doing this to them or the new silica packs i put in all my boxes. Japan summers are so humid i think that might be the reason.

everything on an XI is easily reglued so dont worry about wearing them and barge cement is amazing, i did my 01 concords with it and wear them all the time and have no problems

Back
Top Bottom