Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I dig that they are closest Bred Retro 11's to the OG's...I've been hunting for some OGs but I think I just might cop these tho

Picked up an early release pair for around 180. Sold it to a local guy for around $380, that 380 is going straight to another pair of 01s.

Hey, can I ask some questions? I haven't read any of the last 5 pages at all, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Does this come with a special box? Anyone know if Footlocker or Champs online is going to be selling these? Are the sites gonna crash? Is this going to be easier to cop than the Concords?

And also, these are nice. I'm going to try to cop them.

End rant. This thread is only good for the pics.

Hey, can I ask some questions? I haven't read any of the last 5 pages at all, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Does this come with a special box? Anyone know if Footlocker or Champs online is going to be selling these? Are the sites gonna crash? Is this going to be easier to cop than the Concords?

Special box? So far, it looks like no special box this year.

Most likely FTL & Champs will carry these online.

:lol: @ "are the sites gonna crash" What do you think?

& this will be probably difficult to cop depending on where you live.

Similar to last year's Concords, perhaps worse.

It will be similar, but not worse. But I'm gonna be 1st in line.

I was watching YouTube videos of the concord line and the dudes In front were calling the dudes in the back T Shi*ters

T shi*ters - dudes in the back who end up only getting a t shirt

:lol:

Not sure if anyone has asked this before but do these come with the special box that we all have grown to love over the years?

Is mysole legit? Just wondering cause they got good feedback on IG and they also ship fast. Too good to be true esp its an early release shoe.

Will NOT be camping out.

Ish gets real out here in Houston man 
mean.gif

LOL 3 PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE BOX...AT LEAST CHECK THIS PAGE AND THEN ASK FAAAAAAM...:D :D :D

Last edited:
I dig that they are closest Bred Retro 11's to the OG's...I've been hunting for some OGs but I think I just might cop these tho
????? Really?...These MAY be better than the CDP, but not even close to the OG's. The 2001 retro would be the closest to the OG quality.

I like how NOBODY got this dude's joke and actually answered all of the stupid questions.

My body is ready. Got to start making a game plan to cop cause I always strike out online. Hopefully I can win some raffles.

I like how NOBODY got this dude's joke and actually answered all of the stupid questions.
lol over their heads, it went.

before anyone asks, are we getting a special box?

:stoneface: that was all sarcasm. :lol:

lol over their heads, it went.

before anyone asks, are we getting a special box?

Forget the special box. I have a more important question.

Are we getting a special box like we did with the Concords Spacejams and Cool Greys?

Please reply, I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom