Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

VAT is what kills the relative affordability of kicks in Europe. Most places have VATs of 15-20%, which are baked into the price.a Retailers shouldn't be charging VAT on non-EU orders, but from my experience SH is the only retailer that actually plays by the rules.

Some online sites don't have the ability in their system to take it out themselves. SH really doesn't either, but give us the code to deduct the same amount. There are ways to get it refunded to those in the US after the fact though

Convent Garden is that spot...but also check out the niketown and footlocker on Oxford street...sometimes can find stuff on sale racks...
Yea I just moved to London too, Niketown has stealth foams, almost all the 9s, had the Chicagos and Knicks today. Selfridges has the Fire Red 4s in every size, Military 4s on sale in one size. Easy to get everything Jordan here. Exchange rate is tough though, 1s were 115 pounds which is $190, not worth it for me.

NT fam: is the production date of the left pair same as your right pair. Mine are different from each other and i'm kinda bothered by it. The left pair is 7/11/12, the right is 8/8/12
Jesus..
StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Damn sneakerst use to not charge if I remember correctly
another effect of the concords

before concords they used to charge within $40 or so from retail
after they saw concords were moving for 500 on release weekend, they never went back to charging close to retail again lol now they mainly sell on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up an 01 pair today and wooooow what a difference in quality. If I knew they were this nice I would have picked up a pair long ago.

Damn sneakerst use to not charge high prices if I remember correctly
another effect of the concords

before concords they used to charge within $40 or so from retail
after they saw concords were moving for 500 on release weekend, they never went back to charging close to retail again lol now they mainly sell on eBay.

actually, i think they got tired of being the good guy. did a deal with them one day for some GITD rookies and it was hinted that people always want deals and they (sneakerst) have to eat.
sneakerhead also used to be good with prices.

those days are long gone. in reality, you cant blame them. they make their money on hot releases especially since most of their regular shoes go on sale.

finishline cancelled my 5.5.. so i'm with you

They cancelled my 6.5...they're clowns.

Anyway, my last order from Size? came in today. Oddly, they WERE marked as merchandise (not a "gift") and the correct retail price was on the customs label, but I wasn't hit with any additional custom/delivery fees.

Honestly, I don't know if that's odd or if that's how it's suppose to be though...I don't do too many (well, any really) purchases from overseas retailers.

I've yet to receive word from kicks after being told they were on back order. I checked my statement and the kicks pending charge is gone. Does that mean i probably got cancelled? 

Sorry about that man, that looks like it could be an issue, though most are saying these are TTS. I thought my '11 Concords felt a little snug to start. Glad I was only able to get .5 size up in '12 breds so it should fit. Thanks for posting pics. Has anyone else gone "toe-to-toe" with Concords, SJ, or CDP breds to see if they size up or match like these? Also those from Stateside or Overseas?
Thanks for the reply. These are from finishline. Sucks pretty bad because I've been looking forward to this sneaker so much. Not even sure how to trade these. Take my 12 that fits like 11.5 for your tts 12? I'm sour

Thanks for the reply. These are from finishline. Sucks pretty bad because I've been looking forward to this sneaker so much. Not even sure how to trade these. Take my 12 that fits like 11.5 for your tts 12? I'm sour

I am in the same boat. My Sz 12 feel like a 11.5 also. I am hoping to trade these for a 12.5 or 13. If not, may have to sell them.

^^^ i feel ya bro, these aint TTS for me either. i wear an 11 but these fit like a 10.5 on my feet, snug a hell. been on the hunt for an 11.5, my concords been TTS since day one though

Last edited:
Word. I even tossed on some dress socks but they're pretty much unwearable still. Been wearing size 12 for 15 years and never had to size up. Even can go 11.5 sometimes like with and af1.

That's probably from a QC stand point. I used to work QC for Converse and when shoes were flawed at all you made the best pairs by matching right and left shoes of the same size. So when everyone is getting all bothered about the slightest imperfection on a handmade shoe, just remember your pair probably could have or did look worse.
NT fam: is the production date of the left pair same as your right pair. Mine are different from each other and i'm kinda bothered by it. The left pair is 7/11/12, the right is 8/8/12
...shoes gets swapped a lot from buyers trying to get best pair....its no big deal

Everyone saying these run tight is crazy! My pair is a sz 13 and looser than my concords! I tried on a sz 12 and they were just barely snug. My measured size is 12 3-4E.

Back
Top Bottom