Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Word. I even tossed on some dress socks but they're pretty much unwearable still. Been wearing size 12 for 15 years and never had to size up. Even can go 11.5 sometimes like with and af1.

LMAO i most def put the thinest sock i own and was still squeezing. most people i know said the same

Last edited:
Everyone saying these run tight is crazy! My pair is a sz 13 and looser than my concords! I tried on a sz 12 and they were just barely snug. My measured size is 12 3-4E.

Seems like you don't know what your shoe size is

My feet don't lie, par. I think I just got a messed up pair. Gonna try calling Nike. Finishline couldn't do anything for me

My feet don't lie, par. I think I just got a messed up pair. Gonna try calling Nike. Finishline couldn't do anything for me

Neither is Nike. Unless they have some super secret stash locked away...but the sad reality is you're going to have to either trade, flip these and buy a bigger size, or make due with what you have. Sorry bro.

Seems like you don't know what your shoe size is

I also got my true size and they are intact big. I measure a 10.5 and that's what I got, my concords are a 10 and they fit perfect....that's what I get for listening to other people say how they fit on them. From now on I'm sizing down on all Jordan's.

By they way I'm 32 and been a 10.5 for around 17 years, lol

Just received a surprise package from UPS just now for a size 6.5 that I thought was cancelled from the Finishline GS restock :smokin

These run a half size small. Everybody's foot is different but I don't think alot of people know their true shoe size. These just run small.

Anyone know another website that has 9.5, i have looked and i cant find any. I want my pair since NJ cancelled my order

I was really hoping there's a secret stash. Gotta call their claims dept Monday

So is the general consensus that these fit tts and a few of us just got bad pairs? If I end up trying to trade I'd rather get a good 12 than go up to 12.5 when it's not necessary

Just following up on my last post I posted a couple days ago. This what I got in return for the 2012 bred XIs I traded. I'm still totally confused by his intentions, but w/e.

This really hurts.. DS? Very nice trade, my size too :x

Columbus, OH for the loss, no one has that kind of heat here :smh:

Last edited:
I was really hoping there's a secret stash. Gotta call their claims dept Monday
So is the general consensus that these fit tts and a few of us just got bad pairs? If I end up trying to trade I'd rather get a good 12 than go up to 12.5 when it's not necessary
In my opinion the XI's are the only ones that run TTS, all the other retros fit 1/2 size big.

Real vs Fake part 1.  what do u think?

[ATTACHMENT=1419]IMG_3143_zps161eb2e9.jpg (129k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1420]IMG_3144_zpse5d00691.jpg (115k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1421]IMG_3146_zps63943325.jpg (118k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1422]IMG_3147_zps691df78a.jpg (120k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1423]IMG_3148_zps7f41f5c2.jpg (89k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1424]IMG_3149_zps6daacb0f.jpg (115k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1425]IMG_3150_zpsfe43fc85.jpg (89k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1426]IMG_3151_zpsb6591e59.jpg (109k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1427]IMG_3153_zps5a006735.jpg (118k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

can someone post the pics so i dont have to download them ?

These run a half size small. Everybody's foot is different but I don't think alot of people know their true shoe size. These just run small.

This is exactly what it is. EVERYBODY'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT. But general consensus on these will be TTS to .5 small. A lot of .5 small though including myself.

Recent XI's for me seem like

SJ - definitely .5 to almost full size small

Cool Grey and Concords more so TTS

Black/Reds .5 small

I honestly think though the recent XI's in general run more snug for TTS in general and I should of just .5 up in all of em

Last edited:
They cancelled my 6.5...they're clowns.
Anyway, my last order from Size? came in today. Oddly, they WERE marked as merchandise (not a "gift") and the correct retail price was on the customs label, but I wasn't hit with any additional custom/delivery fees.
Honestly, I don't know if that's odd or if that's how it's suppose to be though...I don't do too many (well, any really) purchases from overseas retailers.

That's a perfect example of how random customs works, with respect to getting hit with a fee or not.

Back
Top Bottom