Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got a 48 in my cart at kickz....

i am cool with the 230 price, but are they legit? is my order likely to get canceled? thanks for quick help fellas

nah dude first go to kickz.com/uk/ add the shoe when you are ready to check out on the top right of the page select international. I paid ~$251. US. They r getting here tomorrow hoping for no customs

Last edited:
Customs is so hit or miss, waiting on a US restock.

Wow, everyone must have jumped at them in the last 15 mins or so. There was almost a FSR when i started my checkout and now there is just sizes 7-8 and 13.5

Came out to 189 Euro after shipping of 50E. Works out to about 247 CAD/USD. Even if i pay say 50 in customs/duties, that is still much less than Toronto reseller market and not much more than CAD retail.

Fingers crossed.

anyone know bout kickz customs?

really almost hit or miss. depends on your country's policies. i am having this pair shipped to my canadian address and they are more strict than america. got my fingers crossed though.

example of hit or miss is when i had my yeezy 2 shipped from the uk, i was hit with no custom/duties and that shoe cost me just about 1200 after shipping fees.

ordered my pair of fire red 4's from SNS in stockholm and had a $47 duties/customs bill to pay

Back
Top Bottom