Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's customs at the destination country. It isn't Kickz that decides customs. I believe it's once it gets to US/CA it is evaluated and a customs fee is determined. As many have said its hit or  miss. Some have never been charged customs after several orders. Some got hit the 1st time, some didnt get hit and they ordered 2 pairs, so it's a try your luck situation it seems. it has been said <$250 no customs, but that hasn't proved 100%. Hope that helps

Guess it's the first 1k page thread of the year. too bad it took a lot of trash and pointless questions to get here... :\

Well, the 1000 mark is now hit, so it's time to say goodbye to this thread. Congrats to those who got a pair(s), and good luck to those who are still trying to cop.

Was able to place an order but sort of wishing I didnt. This is what I get for waking up early to Nketlk. Got in on the pg 1000 though! Woohoo.

Last edited:
kickz came out to 251. Some said if you ordered more then one pair the price went down more. But then customs might be more???
1000!!!!!! how many pages did the yeezy2 thread get to? 1000 is max?

Woke up to see this page at 1000, hopefully those still hunting for their pairs are able to grab them at reasonable prices...the shoes are beautiful

I was asking my order came out to 300 shipped :x wanted to see the proper way to order to get it lower

i posted it recently on page 999 to help some others out:

http://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-11-retro-black_red
-click the link
-add the size to your cart
-at the top right hand corner click the little shoe icon...scroll down and click on international-USA
-now click on shopping cart at top right hand corner to proceed to checkout page
-good luck checking out

PG 1000!
Torii-Hunter-birthday-kid.gif

Back
Top Bottom